Reviews of Prince Charming Regal Carrousel

Reviewed by Jessie Review Date: 02/17/2021

A pretty carousel, but not worth a long wait.

Pros:

Good for young kids

Cons:

Nothing new or exciting, sometimes long lines

Reviewed by DoctorFacilier Review Date: 02/08/2021

Because of the history of Disneyland/Disney World this ride should be LOCKED on as a ten. Walts idea to build a theme park came from him watching the fun his kids had riding a carrousel. This is a classic and should be treated as such. Molly gives basic rides like Dumbo a 5 out of 5 on her ride rating shows due them being classics but didnt give PCRC the same respect and gave it a 3. I know its just a carrousel but its much more than that at Disney. Not to mention it is an absolute favorite of the kids.

Pros:

Classic and Walts inspiration.

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 01/12/2021

The reviews on this ride are rough. This carousel is gorgeous and certainly has a special quality about it. I don't think Fantasyland should exist without one, and it's certainly a perfect certain piece for it. There's some so joyful about the simple carousel, and honestly I'd do this over some of the other Fantasyland attractions anytime.

Pros:

Beautiful, fun for all, classic

Cons:

Wouldn't wait long for it

Reviewed by jennyenergy Review Date: 12/05/2020

This is a must do! It fills my heart with childhood delight.

Pros:

Classic

Cons:

The line queue is less than desirable

Reviewed by dchall Review Date: 12/01/2020

This type of ride is what inspired Walt to create Disneyland. I love it for the nostalgia and the reminder of my childhood.

Pros:

Nostalgic, beautiful, great for all ages

Cons:

Too short

Reviewed by JessicaMickey Review Date: 11/30/2020

We adore the carrousel. Its an absolute must when in the parks. After all, its the reason we actually have these beautiful parks to begin with. I give it a 10 because even though it is "Just a carrousel" its the best carrousel Ive ever been on.

Pros:

Whimsical, easy ride, great view of the castle.

Cons:

Short ride

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

Very pretty and love the music, but basically your standard carousel and nothing too exciting. Having a hard time deciding if I'd recommend or not. I guess if you're waiting for a SDMT fastpass or DAS pass it's a good option, but I wouldn't go out of my way to do it or wait more that 10-15 minutes for it.

Pros:

Beautiful and love the music.

Cons:

Standard carousel. Not really special or thrilling.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/18/2020

Fun carrousel ride.

Pros:

Any kid will like it. Sometimes the evil stepsisters will get on but that is rare.

Cons:

It’s nothing special.

Reviewed by disvetkayla Review Date: 05/17/2020

I know it’s a theme park staple, but there isn’t enough amazement there for me

Pros:

Kids love it

Cons:

Kind of boring

Reviewed by AnnaB Review Date: 05/11/2020

solid carousel!

Pros:

great view of the castle, our whole family enjoyed walking on and having the time off our feet

Cons:

super simple

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions