Reviews of it’s a small world — WDW

Reviewed by tayloranne06 Review Date: 06/17/2021

this is a classic ride and it’s really cute as well! the song is very catchy and i actually like it!

Pros:

cute ride!

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 06/16/2021

An absolute classic! Seriously, who doesn’t love this ride?! This is a ride my family prioritizes every time we visit Magic Kingdom, and this is one of our favourite rides in all of Disney! Personally, I love the song even though it gets stuck in my head for about a week after riding but I don’t care! The different scenes on the attraction are so well done even though some may say they are a bit dated but I think that is what’s great about them. This is one of the most beloved attractions and for good reason. You need to do it at least once because that ride is pure Disney magic!

Pros:

Classic Magic Kingdom attraction! Fun theming and animatronics and great song!

Cons:

Some may complain about the song getting stuck in their head (personally I don’t) but otherwise, no complaints!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/07/2021

This is one of my favorite rides at Magic Kingdom, maybe in the entire park. Some people don't like the song, but to me, it is calming and a chance to get some air conditioning. I would go to say that the wait does get long but if it is 20 or below it is totally worth it, for me a complete must ride. My family loves this one. I would say plan on your trip to go to this one, I am sure that the song and absolute beauty of the ride will shock you and make you ride it twice.

Pros:

It is a chance to get into some air conditioning in the heat. It is beautiful. It is calming, and a great ride for all of the family.

Cons:

Sometimes the wait is a little too long, and the song is too repetitive for some people.

Reviewed by DisneyGirl13 Review Date: 04/28/2021

Classic! What else can I say?!

Pros:

Classic Boat ride! Nice break from the heat

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/25/2021

This ride is an all time classic. I can’t stand people who whine about this ride. People who whine about the song get on my nerves. It is classic Disney song and ride and I don’t want to hear your whining. So just keep quiet and let us enjoy it!!!

Pros:

Classic Disney. Relaxing and I love the song.

Cons:

If your a whiner and you don’t like enjoyable relaxing rides with Classic Disney songs. Or you are an annoying song whiner this ride is not for you. So just get off my boat!!!!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Pros:

Love this ride - babies seem To enjoy it too

Reviewed by Hhbender Review Date: 03/23/2021

I do not care if some people think the song is annoying this is a precious ride. I have loved this ever since I was a little kid and my daughters both love it now. It is a must do.

Pros:

Just beautiful

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 03/10/2021

My favorite ride of all! How can you not love Small World?!! This ride makes my heart so full and happy

Pros:

the best ride ever

Cons:

none. it is perfect

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/09/2021

it was boring

Pros:

Little kids will like its

Cons:

The Song The Dolls Not Interesting

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/24/2021

i don't know why people don't love this ride! it's slow, and cool and so much fun!

Pros:

you get to see different environments and the song is so much fun!

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions