Reviews of it's a small world -- WDW

A Walt Original from the 1964 NY World's Fair.

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Not a fan, but I know that it's a must do. Went on it to at least have the kids listen to this horrible song.

Pros:

Gentle water ride for kids.

Cons:

The Song.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/10/2020

Most Beautiful Collections of Beautiful Dolls from our Countries Around the world

Pros:

Fun for the Whole Family and Extremely Enchanting and Entertaining for All Ages

Cons:

None in my opinion

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

Super cute and amazing attention to detail in all the the Imagineering. It's a classic and we've gotta throw it in at least once on each trip. It's relaxing but entertaining at the same time. And of course there's that song.

Pros:

Super cute. Well designed. Relaxing and wholesome fun for the whole family.

Cons:

Song can get stuck in your head. Not the most amazing animatronics and not "thrilling".

Reviewed by Camila Review Date: 10/21/2020

The worst ride in Disneyworld. Wanted to rip my ears out a minute after the song started, was so desperate for it to end, wanted to jump out of the boat after 3 minutes.

Pros:

I guess air conditioner

Cons:

EVERYTHING. the song!! the speed of the ride, you can see the backstage effects like lights and you can see that its very old

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/15/2020

Such a classic ride!

Pros:

Catchy song, themeing is adorable, a celebration of Mary Blaire's art style.

Cons:

if it breaks down you will never get that song out of your head. We have never broken down and just typing this review I have the song stuck in my head.

Reviewed by Winniethepooh Review Date: 09/14/2020

For me this is such a classic ride! The music may get stuck in your head but honestly I think it’s absolutely worth it!!!

Pros:

Love that you can say interact with strangers through the restaurant!

Cons:

Wish the queue was outside so it transports you more (like at Disneyland California and Disneyland Paris)

Reviewed by Ellie92 Review Date: 08/28/2020

Nice fun boat ride its longer than other rides its indoors so there's air conditioning but I wouldn't wait more than 20 mins unless its a favorite, you've never done it, or you're waiting out a storm. I like the song and all the characters. I don't go on it every time but I do enjoy it and have used it to get out of rain/ and to get into air conditioning for a little.

Pros:

air conditioning calm fun

Cons:

some people don't like the catchy song

Reviewed by TheSuperheroNerd Review Date: 08/24/2020

The classic ride with an iconic song that bring nostalgia! I would ride this at least once in your life!

Pros:

It's a indoor ride for all ages! It has the catchy tune that's easy to sing to!

Cons:

It's very repetitive and hasn't been updated. It is also a bit on the longer side and some animatromics might be creepy to some children.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/12/2020

It's a small world is a good place to get A.C.

Pros:

Disney classic and the whole family can ride.

Cons:

The song can get stuck in your head just by walking by the ride.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

I know it’s a classic and everyone should go on once, but once is enough. That song...

Pros:

Classic opening day attraction.

Cons:

Can get kind of boring and annoying

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions