Reviews of it’s a small world — WDW

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/23/2021

It was ok

Pros:

had a cechy song

Cons:

was not the most interesting ride out there

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/21/2021

SUPER CREEPY! This is the scariest thing I have ever seen. The dolls on the ride stare into your soul.

Pros:

Big boat. Nice distance away from dolls

Cons:

SPOOKY SCARY HORRIFYING

Reviewed by HayleeLynn Review Date: 12/26/2020

Very repetitive song, it plays on repeat and I was definitely ready for it to be over before I got off the ride.

Pros:

nostalgic, a 1 time must do

Cons:

1 time is plenty, song is too repetitive. If short on time, this is not a necessity for me

Reviewed by d-rock Review Date: 12/02/2020

Yes its a classic attraction but an absolute NIGHTMARE if it breaks down! Was stuck for an HOUR! and it didn't seem to be a priority for getting guests out quickly. After 5 minutes the music was turned off but the dolls were still moving SO CREEPY! A child in the boat in front of my friends and I started to have a panic attack for about 45 minutes of the hour we were stuck. I almost hoped out of the boat we were in to help get the poor kiddo out we were not too far from the exit, around the final right curve/straight away. We were floated back to "the safe exit point" and all were given fast passes for an attraction but did not include Seven Dwarfs, Meeting Mickey and Minnie and something else I cant remember. I asked why those were not included and was told that those are on a different tier of thrill than the majority of Magic Kingdom rides...

Pros:

Classic ride, Kid friendly

Cons:

Long break down periods, creepy dolls

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/30/2020

I don’t like this ride because it is slow boring and the song is very very ignoring put put babies a sleep

Pros:

Puts babies a sleep

Cons:

It’s slow, boring, slow, and the long ignoring song that plays over and over again

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

Not a fan, but I know that it's a must do. Went on it to at least have the kids listen to this horrible song.

Pros:

Gentle water ride for kids.

Cons:

The Song.

Reviewed by Camila Review Date: 10/21/2020

The worst ride in Disneyworld. Wanted to rip my ears out a minute after the song started, was so desperate for it to end, wanted to jump out of the boat after 3 minutes.

Pros:

I guess air conditioner

Cons:

EVERYTHING. the song!! the speed of the ride, you can see the backstage effects like lights and you can see that its very old

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

I know it’s a classic and everyone should go on once, but once is enough. That song...

Pros:

Classic opening day attraction.

Cons:

Can get kind of boring and annoying

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2020

A boat ride with a bunch of animatronic kids.

Pros:

You can sit down and there is ac.

Cons:

I think the song is really annoying. It’s not really Disney themed. I don’t know anyone who likes this ride.

Reviewed by Aussie Review Date: 06/13/2020

This is a one and done ride

Pros:

Disney classic

Cons:

Once is enough

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions