Reviews of it’s a small world — WDW

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/24/2021

i don't know why people don't love this ride! it's slow, and cool and so much fun!

Pros:

you get to see different environments and the song is so much fun!

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

So cute

Pros:

Fun and relaxing.

Cons:

That song will get stuck in your head and long lines.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

I love it’s a small world so much. It’s been my favorite ride my entire life. Although WDW’s version is the worst out of all 5 small worlds in my opinion, it’s still amazing. The colorful sets and song are stunning, and makes me happy every time. It’s also calm, so it’s a great first ride for kids. They will love it.

Pros:

- relaxing - beautiful sets - catchy song - great for children

Cons:

- needs a refurbishment (the lighting is dim and the walls desperately need a repaint) - some people might prefer a more thrilling experience

Reviewed by Jalen67 Review Date: 01/07/2021

They are refurbishing this ride in 2021 to have Disney Characters like at Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland,and Hong Kong Disneyland

Pros:

Great ride for families

Cons:

Be warned that the song will be stuck in your head for hours

Reviewed by GoRangers23 Review Date: 12/29/2020

My family absolutely loves this ride! I truly cannot understand why it gets such a bad wrap from some people. There are beautiful audio animatronic dolls from many different countries, as well as quite a few colorful animals. There is so much to look at. My three sons were absolutely mesmerized by it when they were younger. It doesn’t seem like a trip to Disney if we can’t ride it while we are there. It is a must do for us. For me, the song never gets old. I love it!

Pros:

Beautiful singing and dancing dolls from many countries, as well as animals. Awesome song. Nice boat ride.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/10/2020

Most Beautiful Collections of Beautiful Dolls from our Countries Around the world

Pros:

Fun for the Whole Family and Extremely Enchanting and Entertaining for All Ages

Cons:

None in my opinion

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/30/2020

Small world is a iconic Disney ride and a must do. It was based on the world fair and all the cultures of kids around the world. I would recommend it to you and your family.

Pros:

Has a great song and theme. Lines are not usually long and there is somewhere to look during the whole ride.

Cons:

NONE.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/04/2020

Come on this is an amazing Disney classic, definitely A must do for every single trip. Super fun and entertaining for the entire family.

Pros:

Amazing animatronics, super cute setup fun boat, cute song, pure nostalgia

Cons:

N O N E

Reviewed by Rideosaur Review Date: 04/20/2020

Really Fun and Cute Ride! Probably one of the best rides for familys Even though the sheep animatronics in the Greece area used to scare me. I don't mind the song at all.

Pros:

Cute Dolls, Good for Familys, Inside Ride

Cons:

Song is too catchy, Clown Dolls may scare the people that are afraid of clowns.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/20/2020

Really fun ride great for familys with little kids and it's really cute. The song is really catchy but I don't mind the song at all. But the Sheep Animatronics in Greece used to scare me and clowns are in the ride which may scare a few people. Overall Good Ride!

Pros:

Really cool and cute ride. Good for familys

Cons:

Sheep Animatronics in Greece used to scare me and the song is really catchy and there are clowns and people may be scared of clowns

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions