Reviews of Space Mountain -- WDW

Roller coaster in the dark

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

This is still Space Mountain, it's fun and thrilling and exhilarating. But it doesn't hold a candle to the Disneyland version. It's jerky and showing it's age. It's also not dark enough! You can see the tracks sometimes and it's truly unsettling.

Pros:

Thrilling, a good starter on rollercoasters

Cons:

Not dark enough

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/15/2020

My son and husband would give this a 10/10 but we negotiated a 9/10. They wanted me to make sure you know this. This is a fun coaster done in the dark. Not knowing where you are going is part of the thrill of this ride.

Pros:

Adrenaline rush

Cons:

to me I felt like I was going to fly out being in the dark and not being able to see anything was a huge con for me. Of the 4 times my family rode it on our last trip I only went with them 2 times.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

So fun. I’m constantly afraid I’ll be decapitated but in the best way.

Pros:

Thrilling. Surprising. Try it sometime at the Christmas party where flashes of Christmas lighta let you see some of the inner workings and you’ll be amazed on how the track really trusts around itself.

Cons:

Such a long queue. Like even if the lines aren’t long you’ll be walking through the queue for a long time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2020

So much fun! Everytime I ride I forget how much fun!

Pros:

Fast, good visuals, pinball feel.

Cons:

I little rough and jerky.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2020

Amazing feels slot faster than your actually going good music

Pros:

Cool and you have a choice to ride on alpha or omega track

Cons:

Dark so you can’t see anything and i think it has a really big height requirement for the actual ride

Reviewed by Braden Review Date: 07/28/2020

This is a very fun coaster. Although it doesn’t go that fast, it feels like you are going crazy fast. Also it is in the dark which means you never know where you will turn or drop next.

Pros:

Very fun coaster

Cons:

Very shaky and needs new track. Also has long lines.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/22/2020

It was fun... like when I was 7. I’m now 24. Its fun for little kids and its another disney classic so its fun, and so if you’ve never been on it. Yes its fun, but when I got on it again I didn’t even scream.

Pros:

In the dark.

Cons:

Can re do the track because boring.

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

My favorite thrill ride in Magic Kingdom. Rocket roller coaster in the dark. It's really thrilling because you don't know which way you're going to go!

Pros:

Thrilling. Interesting queue. Indoors. Disney classic.

Cons:

Lines can get long. Can't sit next to each other (one person per row) which might be scary for some kids.

Reviewed by Neelah Review Date: 07/09/2020

This was a lot of fun, very loud and rough in places, but overall great! I am scared of heights so not being able to see the ups and downs was great!

Pros:

Fun classic ride!

Cons:

The seats are small and hard to get out of!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/29/2020

This is probably the most thrilling of the mountains at Magic Kingdom. It is wonderfully themed. I love the music and the blue/red tunnels. Being in the dark gives a thrilling sense of the unknown! I always miss the picture in this one!

Pros:

Awesome soundtrack, great theming, very thrilling

Cons:

Some people may not like the darkness, but it does give an extra thrill factor the ride! The queue is not the best in my opinion.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions