Reviews of Space Mountain — WDW

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

Most thrilling coaster in Magic Kingdom. Love the dark ride aspect so you can't see what's coming. Did have reports from some family members of motion sickness. Don't love that you can't ride next to your kids because of the way the ride cares are designed. I think it freaked my daughter out a bit to not be able to reach me.

Pros:

Thrilling dark-ride style coaster. One of the best ride in Disney for teens and adults.

Cons:

Can't ride next to other members of your party (kids) because of the way the ride care is designed.

Reviewed by Camila Review Date: 10/21/2020

THE BEST MK RIDE

Pros:

Right now (covid times) not too long of a line, cute theme, not too short of a ride, great level of thrill

Cons:

the vehicles because they're old can be a bit jerky

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

This is still Space Mountain, it's fun and thrilling and exhilarating. But it doesn't hold a candle to the Disneyland version. It's jerky and showing it's age. It's also not dark enough! You can see the tracks sometimes and it's truly unsettling.

Pros:

Thrilling, a good starter on rollercoasters

Cons:

Not dark enough

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/15/2020

My son and husband would give this a 10/10 but we negotiated a 9/10. They wanted me to make sure you know this. This is a fun coaster done in the dark. Not knowing where you are going is part of the thrill of this ride.

Pros:

Adrenaline rush

Cons:

to me I felt like I was going to fly out being in the dark and not being able to see anything was a huge con for me. Of the 4 times my family rode it on our last trip I only went with them 2 times.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/08/2020

So fun. I’m constantly afraid I’ll be decapitated but in the best way.

Pros:

Thrilling. Surprising. Try it sometime at the Christmas party where flashes of Christmas lighta let you see some of the inner workings and you’ll be amazed on how the track really trusts around itself.

Cons:

Such a long queue. Like even if the lines aren’t long you’ll be walking through the queue for a long time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2020

So much fun! Everytime I ride I forget how much fun!

Pros:

Fast, good visuals, pinball feel.

Cons:

I little rough and jerky.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/03/2020

Amazing feels slot faster than your actually going good music

Pros:

Cool and you have a choice to ride on alpha or omega track

Cons:

Dark so you can’t see anything and i think it has a really big height requirement for the actual ride

Reviewed by Braden Review Date: 07/28/2020

This is a very fun coaster. Although it doesn’t go that fast, it feels like you are going crazy fast. Also it is in the dark which means you never know where you will turn or drop next.

Pros:

Very fun coaster

Cons:

Very shaky and needs new track. Also has long lines.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/22/2020

It was fun... like when I was 7. I’m now 24. Its fun for little kids and its another disney classic so its fun, and so if you’ve never been on it. Yes its fun, but when I got on it again I didn’t even scream.

Pros:

In the dark.

Cons:

Can re do the track because boring.

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

My favorite thrill ride in Magic Kingdom. Rocket roller coaster in the dark. It's really thrilling because you don't know which way you're going to go!

Pros:

Thrilling. Interesting queue. Indoors. Disney classic.

Cons:

Lines can get long. Can't sit next to each other (one person per row) which might be scary for some kids.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions