Reviews of Space Mountain — WDW

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/06/2021

I personally was not a fan of this ride although some people love it I found out to be intense for people with motion sickness or for young children

Pros:

Very good theming Good ride for thrill seekers

Cons:

Can be intense for children Can make you a little sick

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/20/2019

I expected more - it really is just a roller coaster in the dark

Pros:

Cool - if you like roller "old time" roller coasters

Cons:

Darkness thing did nothing for me to elevate the experience If you're one for smooth roller coasters - this one isn't for you A bit outdated at this point

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/22/2020

It was fun... like when I was 7. I’m now 24. Its fun for little kids and its another disney classic so its fun, and so if you’ve never been on it. Yes its fun, but when I got on it again I didn’t even scream.

Pros:

In the dark.

Cons:

Can re do the track because boring.

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

This is still Space Mountain, it's fun and thrilling and exhilarating. But it doesn't hold a candle to the Disneyland version. It's jerky and showing it's age. It's also not dark enough! You can see the tracks sometimes and it's truly unsettling.

Pros:

Thrilling, a good starter on rollercoasters

Cons:

Not dark enough

Reviewed by Mydisplayname Review Date: 03/21/2020

Pretty good ride but I feel like every support beam is going to smack my face

Pros:

Classic

Cons:

Long lines, low support beams

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/17/2020

Very dark attraction

Pros:

Good coaster

Cons:

Rougher than other coasters

Reviewed by Emily94 Review Date: 05/04/2020

Honestly not my favourite. I can’t help but to compare it to the Disneyland Paris version which is an incredible thrill ride that has multiple loops and corkscrews. I was a little underwhelmed when I experienced the Disney world space Mountain.

Pros:

Still a good thrill ride, there aren’t very many thrill rides in the magic kingdom so it is a fun option if you like a thrill.

Cons:

I wish it went upside down. Also I felt a little nervous on this attraction because you feel like your head is very close to the tracks(it’s completely safe)!

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/15/2021

Let me start by saying I enjoy Space Mountain. A lot. That being said, for me it is the worst of the three mountains and that is because the ride vehicle is not designed for anyone over 5'9". My knees and back take a beating getting into and out of this ride vehicle but once I am in I have the time of my life. Watch your head!!

Pros:

Roller coaster in the dark!!!

Cons:

Ride Vehicle can be uncomfortable

Reviewed by tga1828 Review Date: 11/17/2020

I thought my 7 year old would freak out, but she loved this ride and ended up riding it 2 more times. Good old fashioned Disney dark coaster. Very thrilling and seems a lot faster than it is.

Pros:

A perfect match of thrilling yet not thrilling.

Cons:

The darkness can make you quezzy.

Reviewed by Braden Review Date: 07/28/2020

This is a very fun coaster. Although it doesn’t go that fast, it feels like you are going crazy fast. Also it is in the dark which means you never know where you will turn or drop next.

Pros:

Very fun coaster

Cons:

Very shaky and needs new track. Also has long lines.

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions