Reviews of Pete’s Silly Sideshow

Reviewed by MegYavoich Review Date: 10/29/2020

If you love character meetings you will love Pete's Silly Sideshow. You can meet 5 characters all in (basically) one spot. They were very accommodating to my two special needs children and although each family (including mine) got ample time with each character the line still moved pretty quickly. I don't see us going back super soon though as there are lots of opportunities to meet most of these characters throughout the park and it does take up a decent amount of time where we could be riding rides. Although if you've never done it, I do recommend so that you can see the awesome theming on the environment and the characters cute outfits that are unique to this area.

Pros:

Separate ques for Donald/Goofy vs Minnie/Daisy which can be great if you only have a girl or a boy child who doesn't really care about one set or the other. Or if you have limited time and have already met one set at another location. Great environment and character costume theming.

Cons:

A character greeting that, in my opinion, are better done at character dinning to leave more time to riding rides.

Reviewed by disvetkayla Review Date: 05/17/2020

Fun time, get to see more characters

Pros:

Can meet 4 characters pretty easily

Cons:

You don’t get to see them in their classic attire

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/29/2020

A great character meet with usually low wait times. Able to meet Daisy, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald.

Pros:

Short lines. Popular characters. Unique outfits. PhotoPass.

Cons:

No FastPass available.

Reviewed by SarahB4 Review Date: 04/19/2019

I really enjoyed this meet and greet. It's the fab 5, but in circus attire! I really liked Donald's fortune teller outfit. These were also some of the best pictures we got on the trip.

Pros:

indoors, unique outfits, 5 characters

Cons:

long line

Other topics in Magic Kingdom Rides and Attractions