Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

Other Menus at Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by TheMadHatter Review Date: 01/20/2021

An awesome place to take the family. The service was amazing and a chef came out to review food allergies (for me, it's mango). My group were treated as guests and the jumbo shrimp were amazing.

Pros:

The animatronics, good food, good service, not as busy

Cons:

Noise level, but this is because of the theming.

Reviewed by Spklvr Review Date: 01/17/2021

It is an amazing restaurant I love it don’t listen to the haters the food was amazing.

Pros:

EVERYTHING

Cons:

Food was to good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/14/2021

3rd time but the last time.
Place is always empty but still wait 45 minutes for below average food. Burger, kids meals. Drinks come right away then the 45 minutes of nothing.
Ordered Fish and Chips. Dry and way overdone. Very pricey for basically bar food. Table was 1/2 set. Spoons were spotty. Zero attention to detail.

Pros:

No wait for a table.

Cons:

Overpriced Wait times Limited menu Below average food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2021

I love rainforest cafe there are some adventurous options and some calm options even the kids grilled cheese was good. When they say their tea is good they don’t lie and they kept refilling are cups. My sister and I loved all the animaltronics ( In molly’s words pun very intended ) my dad got wet which made it even better the storm happens every 30 minutes and it got loud so just know your kids. Thanks for reading this. And hi Molly

Pros:

Everything else

Cons:

Loud storms

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/12/2021

So my friend and I went to rainforest cafe just cause my friend tells me that area tends to be quieter in Disney Springs. We were thinking pandemic wise of where to eat so we just did this place. Our reservation was at 7:15 but we got there an hour early to ask if we can sit outside because of covid. We had heard the hostess tell people ahead of us say to guests that it was an hour wait for people doing a walk in. But when we asked to be seated outside when it was to be our turn, she told us she could actually seat us right then and there. I think the wait times were to sit inside in the main areas, so definitely keep that in mind when reserving a table! Other than that food was average but our waiter serving guests on the outside was awesome and very hospitable!

Pros:

waiters, food was average.

Cons:

price is just a bit exaggerated for how basic the food was.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/06/2020

Love eating here

Pros:

Landry's club, Turkey club wrap is amazing. Service was great. Granddaughter loved the fish tanks.

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/03/2020

Love this place! Always worth the wait. Ambience is like no other.

Pros:

Food and service are great!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/01/2020

My husband and i spent our 40th anniversary and dined at Rainforest Disney Springs. It was the most enjoyable dining experience we had while on our 7 day vacation at disney. The good was wonderful, the atmosphere was very relaxing and enjoyable and our server was top-notch! We didnt want to leave!

Pros:

Food and drinks was good. Service was excellent. Prices were reasonable. Relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/08/2020

THE FOOD IS SOOOO NASTY !!! But the decor is very lovely

Pros:

decorations

Cons:

The food is gross

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/08/2019

Nice really. We were seated quickly, I highly recommend jpining the Landry club as it allows you to bypass the line. If you jave kids they will love it.

We just had the volcano dessert thing which was delicious. Server was friendly. p

Pros:

Fast, Friendly

Cons:

None really