Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

View Menus at Rainforest Cafe Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Disney Springs Marketplace

Lunch/Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/rainforest-cafe-downtown-disney/lunch-dinner
Child's Menu:

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/03/2020

Love this place! Always worth the wait. Ambience is like no other.

Pros:

Food and service are great!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/01/2020

My husband and i spent our 40th anniversary and dined at Rainforest Disney Springs. It was the most enjoyable dining experience we had while on our 7 day vacation at disney. The good was wonderful, the atmosphere was very relaxing and enjoyable and our server was top-notch! We didnt want to leave!

Pros:

Food and drinks was good. Service was excellent. Prices were reasonable. Relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/08/2020

THE FOOD IS SOOOO NASTY !!! But the decor is very lovely

Pros:

decorations

Cons:

The food is gross

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/08/2019

Nice really. We were seated quickly, I highly recommend jpining the Landry club as it allows you to bypass the line. If you jave kids they will love it.

We just had the volcano dessert thing which was delicious. Server was friendly. p

Pros:

Fast, Friendly

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by shell51569 Review Date: 04/19/2019

I really enjoyed this place. Kids loved it. Very unique dining experience. Animatronic animals moving and rainstorm in the background. A lot of fun

Pros:

Atmosphere is outstanding with or without kids.

Cons:

Food is just average and very busy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Terrible experience. Not worth the hype

Pros:

atmosphere......but even then... it was so noisy and LOUD...was not enjoyable

Cons:

Food was overprices and Terrible!!!! There are SOOOOO many other good restaurants. Skip this one.

Reviewed by Lora Neville Review Date: 10/01/2018

Love eating breakfast here

Pros:

Fun

Cons:

Non

Reviewed by Kathy Review Date: 09/29/2018

Would never ever go back here again! First time we went we really enjoyed. Following year we went and it was like day and night! Server kept trying to sell us some kind of rewards/pointsnprogram all night long making us very uncomfortable! Food was horrible this time around. So bad that it was inedible for my son who ordered crabcakes as he was a vegetarian. He said they tasted weird and my Husband tried a piece and said same. Oh boy. By end of night the two were vomiting and running to bathroom all night and the following 2 days ruining our trip! Can you say food Poisoning! I can !
Never ever again!

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

I could type a very long and negative review but I'll brief it up and say:
Neglectful service, no refills
Server forgot to enter order after us checking twice in 90 minutes on said order

We were seated quickly because we had reservations and that was pleasing. But the experience was upsetting in many ways and I cannot recommend this place. The food did not make up for it, though I had already been soured by the service so maybe it was better than my mean ole mind was telling me it was!

Certainly, this can happen at any restaurant. But we went by unnoticed by our server and management after repeatedly asking for assistance.

Our food order was: 1 kids chicken meal with sprite, 1 adult burger with unsweet tea, 1 appetizer as a meal with water.

But I would like to end with a positive, the atmosphere is a neat one for the kiddos.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by mawdryn Review Date: 07/17/2017

We had reservations for 4 after our plane landed in Orlando on June 28th. I think our reservation was for about 11:30, and we were seated as soon as we checked in. The service was very good and the food was just ok. I expected this, having dined at Rain Forest Cafe numerous times. We hadn't been there in awhile, and my 17 year old twins really wanted to go back...It's fun to do once or twice, but with all the other options in Disney Springs, this one will take a back seat...

Pros:

Location