Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

Other Menus at Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2022

We will not be back. We waited approximately 2 hours while there was so many empty tables, with plenty of waitresses. It took them 1 hour to give us food and about 3 tables got theirs before us. All of our bacon was burnt and the toast was very dry. They were also extremely unprofessional and our waiter “izabella” was one of the only professional nice waiter. I do not recommend do not come here.

Pros:

Izabella the waiter was nice and professional.

Cons:

Very messy dry and burnt food and long waits

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/26/2021

I will never go back to this supposedly family friendly restaurant in Disney Springs. My husband left his wallet on the table and we desperately tried to call for 2 straight days and kept being told they did not have the wallet. We finally decided to drive back there and spoke to a manager who took us to a cabinet and lo and behold the wallet was on the bottom shelf missing approx $650. The staff has a total disregard for us. We called the general manager to express our disappointment and he himself could care less. He promised to look at cameras and call us back. Three weeks and no call. This is not a family friendly restaurant. I have been going to Disney and Disney Springs for many years- You can find many other restaurants that have much better customer service.

Pros:

real animal affects

Cons:

unprofessional employees and managers

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/24/2021

Employee attitude

Pros:

Came in today and was told there was two hour wait. I came back after the two hours then i was told another 30 min wait. The young girl with fake eyelashes looking like a monster was very unproffesional. Telling a customer to go some other place while rolling her eyes. This immaturity and unproffesionalsm shouldnt be recognized!

Cons:

Bad reputation

Reviewed by MamaMouseof2 Review Date: 07/12/2021

This place just isn't for us. We've been 3 times now. My kids really liked the animals, but the novelty wears off for them when the loud thunderstorms happen. The food we've had just doesn't cut it compared to other Disney Springs dining options. Way too overpriced for what you get and the food isn't great to begin with.

Pros:

cool animals

Cons:

loud thunderstorms, long time waiting for food, food isn't great

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/25/2021

Worst experience ever! We were told there would be a 3 hour wait. Since my family was from out of town, we decided to wait. After witnessing several people walk up and be seated in the lounge area, I decided to see how much longer the wait. I was told I had waited 1 hour and 53 minutes. It would be the full 3 hours. She was not nice about it either. So I wait another 1 hour and 7 minutes. I see several other people enter and get seated right away with no reservation. So at 3 hours I asked how much longer. I was told I still had 24 minutes. I said no I had waited 3 hours already. A manager was called and I told him I had waited 3 hours. He said it was going to be another 15 - 30 minutes longer. He was extremely rude and condescending. I told him others were being seated but he said they were their first. So we took our business elsewhere. We would have spent probably over $300 for our party but I guess they don’t need the money.

Pros:

Cons:

Rude and condescending.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/21/2021

My grandson loves going to the Rainforest. We go twice a year. We went on 6-21. I tried to make a reservation on line but I as not able too. We were there at 11:43 am. We were put on the waiting list. It took 2:30 hours. Then when we were seated they put us in the corner so we could not see anything. I asked of we could have a different table. They moved us to the open lower dining room. Which really does not have much going on. The food was good but the service was terrible. From making our reservation to being seated. What a disappointment.

Pros:

Food was good

Cons:

Service was not good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/09/2021

Our reservation was for 5:45. Over half the tables are empty but we waited a little over 45 minutes for mediocre food. Problem is that once you commit to Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom there are no alternatives because there is nowhere else close to go and eat. It’s ridiculous. Will not make this mistake again. Save yourself the headache. It looks nice and convenient for when you visit Animal Kingdom, but it’s a trap. Stay away. You have been warned.

Pros:

Convenient location.

Cons:

Takes forever to be seated. Reservations times mean nothing because the restaurant doesn’t seat you in time. Food is mediocre at best.

Reviewed by LJTombs Review Date: 06/05/2021

Definitely a place you go for your kids to enjoy the atmosphere rather than going for the food. It's definitely a hit or miss with the food. I love getting the Volcano Sundae for nostalgic reasons.

I go here often while visiting WDW but it's mainly for the kids, not the food.

Pros:

Great for Kids

Cons:

Bland Food

Reviewed by TheMadHatter Review Date: 01/20/2021

An awesome place to take the family. The service was amazing and a chef came out to review food allergies (for me, it's mango). My group were treated as guests and the jumbo shrimp were amazing.

Pros:

The animatronics, good food, good service, not as busy

Cons:

Noise level, but this is because of the theming.

Reviewed by Spklvr Review Date: 01/17/2021

It is an amazing restaurant I love it don’t listen to the haters the food was amazing.

Pros:

EVERYTHING

Cons:

Food was to good

YeSake