Reviews of Rainforest Cafe

Other Menus at Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Spklvr Review Date: 01/17/2021

It is an amazing restaurant I love it don’t listen to the haters the food was amazing.

Pros:

EVERYTHING

Cons:

Food was to good

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/06/2020

Love eating here

Pros:

Landry's club, Turkey club wrap is amazing. Service was great. Granddaughter loved the fish tanks.

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/01/2020

My husband and i spent our 40th anniversary and dined at Rainforest Disney Springs. It was the most enjoyable dining experience we had while on our 7 day vacation at disney. The good was wonderful, the atmosphere was very relaxing and enjoyable and our server was top-notch! We didnt want to leave!

Pros:

Food and drinks was good. Service was excellent. Prices were reasonable. Relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed by Lora Neville Review Date: 10/01/2018

Love eating breakfast here

Pros:

Fun

Cons:

Non

Reviewed by bethocindigo Review Date: 10/20/2016

So we decided we were SICK of mediocre Disney Quick-Service food options after 4 days and wanted to go to Disney Springs and enjoy some REAL food for lunch before we had to make the 8 hour trek back home by car through 3 states.

I REALLY wanted to eat here as we have done it before a few times a few years ago and it was a SUPERB dining choice with super-fresh seafood and 4 star quality entrée selections. The receptionist told us that early in the morning (11 ish) there would be a 45-60 minute wait or we could be seated directly at the bar. We were starving and chose the bar option. The seats are high stools on colorfully-painted animal backsides. Too-funny, but a bit wooden and stiff. As we walked closer to the bar we noticed that there were TABLE, after TABLE, after TABLE which were empty in the dining section. OK, so they don't have waiters and waitresses working until noon? Annoying.

We ordered mixed drinks in souvenier glasses and they were absolutely delicious and very well made. Then I got the large appetizer platter which comes with guac, fried cheese, chicken tenders, crab dip, and southwest eggrolls. I highly recommend the crab dip; it is out of this world!

Our son ordered the bacon cheeseburger and it is VERY thick and big. He could not eat very much of it so I took it home. Tastes FABULOUS! My husband had the Prime Rib steak which comes with butter on top. If you're allergic, ask them to leave it off or take a pill.

Overall, this is a GREAT place with an animatronic Rainforest-themed animal show that comes to live every 20 minutes and the food is to DIE for. Just make sure you get reservations or you'll be waiting a long time.

Pros:

delicious drinks, food, and atmosphere

Cons:

reservations are a MUST or you'll be stuck at the bar in a stiff stool

Reviewed by sreynolds5 Review Date: 02/20/2015

We really enjoyed our lunch here on our last day at Disney. We were able to get a reservation for 11 a.m. the night before we ate there. The restaurant opens at 11 a.m., so this turned out to be a low crowd time. Because we were eating early, we skipped breakfast. We were seated right on time and our server was pleasant and very efficient. We ordered Rainforest burgers and a Turkey Club with a Chocolate Volcano for dessert -- enough for the 4 of us to share! Everything was delicious. A nostalgic experience for us, since we had not been in this restaurant since our now teenage children were young enough to be frightened by the thunderstorms:) Were also pleased to find a couple of nice t-shirts in the gift shop for just $15 each.
Just can't think of 1 thing to complain about -- so it's a 10!

Pros:

Fun Atmosphere, Good Food

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/13/2021

I love rainforest cafe there are some adventurous options and some calm options even the kids grilled cheese was good. When they say their tea is good they don’t lie and they kept refilling are cups. My sister and I loved all the animaltronics ( In molly’s words pun very intended ) my dad got wet which made it even better the storm happens every 30 minutes and it got loud so just know your kids. Thanks for reading this. And hi Molly

Pros:

Everything else

Cons:

Loud storms

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/03/2020

Love this place! Always worth the wait. Ambience is like no other.

Pros:

Food and service are great!

Reviewed by parksutton Review Date: 06/08/2019

Nice really. We were seated quickly, I highly recommend jpining the Landry club as it allows you to bypass the line. If you jave kids they will love it.

We just had the volcano dessert thing which was delicious. Server was friendly. p

Pros:

Fast, Friendly

Cons:

None really

Reviewed by kelhalmom Review Date: 12/23/2014

I'm surprised that the reviews here are as low as they are. I had an ADR, but didn't need one bc I am a member of Landry's Select Club. You are treated almost like royalty, so that's fun. Our meal was good as well. My children loved the theming and the fish. We will def come back.
The only con I have is that when we requested our check it took a little while to get to us. They were very busy though!

Pros:

Animals fun, theming awesome, food good

Cons:

wait on check