Reviews of Port Orleans Riverside Resort (Moderate Resort)

A Disney Moderate Resort

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit: http://allears.net/acc/faq_dxl.htm

Detailed Photo Blog:

Reviewed by Liv Review Date: 05/15/2020

This is one of the two places my extended family loves to go, my father's side (typically around 25 people) loves CB and my mother's (typically 12 people) love coming here. I prefer the aesthetics and theme here much more but CB is very immersive and makes you feel like you are in the Islands. My favorite thing to do here is run or take the bikes every morning to look at the beautiful buildings and the scenery! When we stay here we do the princess rooms and it is beautiful and has so many cute nods to them, and you can't forget the fireworks on the walls!

Pros:

Amazing lobby and food court area, beautiful and delicious restaurant, the lake view and buildings are amazing, huge resort

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/07/2020

it is beautiful, and the rooms are clean, the pool has a water slide for kids, the food is great. the walk to the bus stop is beautiful. sometimes you can get a room next to a smaller pool if you don't want to go all the way to the big pool. the theming is great, and you can also head over to it's sister/brother, the french quarter and you can swim in their pool without having to stay there(also you can get beignets without having to stay there too!). would i recommend this? OF COURSE!

Pros:

it's beautiful, the food is yummy, and you can just have a really good time

Cons:

literally none it's just that good

Reviewed by ChrisSully580 Review Date: 05/05/2020

So much fun. Great nightlife and food court.

Pros:

Food Court is great. The bar is fun. The live music is great.

Cons:

Not a fan of the sit down restaurant, I think the bars and food court is better. The main pool is a little boring when you look at them next to the others in the moderate. I feel the difference between mansion and the woods are huge.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/16/2020

Stayed at POR in Feb 2019 for our honeymoon (wife stayed at POFQ 20 years prior, so she wanted something different). Love the bayou theming throughout the entire resort. We were in the Alligator Bayou. Much better to be there than snowy Minnesota!

Pros:

-Delicious Food -Store had just about everything you needed -Clean rooms -Amazing landscape -Transportation options (Buses to parks and boat to Disney Springs) -Quiet Rooms

Cons:

-Confusing to find room at first -Long wait for Bus at beginning of day

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/05/2020

When I stayed here in November, it was extremely fun and enjoyable. I really loved the theming there and how pretty it was. I would definitely stay here!

Pros:

Delicious Food! I Think some People Might Disagree but There Were Cool Lizards That My Family loved :D Very Easy to get to the Other Half of Port Orleans

Cons:

Kind of Hard to Find Your Way Around The Lizards Were Cute, But They Were on The Celing of The Outside of our Room. A Little Buggy and Dark

Reviewed by Sheri10s Review Date: 04/04/2020

I was just not impressed by this resort.

Pros:

Walking to French Quarters for Beignets and the Boat to Disney Springs

Cons:

Ambeience, food court, bus service, customer service, smoking areas need to be more hidden so when I am out for a walk or jog, I don't have to walk through smoke multiple times. Our walk to our room at night was confusing.

Reviewed by Betho Review Date: 03/31/2020

This is a great resort if you have a car. We've stayed in the "mansion" buildings and Alligator Bayou, and both are very nice. Love the quiet pools and the boat access to Disney Springs.

Pros:

Nicely refurbished rooms, beautiful landscaping, good food court with a variety of reasonably-priced options. Bike rentals available, convenient access to Disney Springs by boat.

Cons:

The resort is very spread out, so you'll do lots of walking if you don't have a car.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/07/2020

I loved this resort. Beautiful inside and out.

Pros:

1st one to get picked up on bus route so you always get a seat going to the park. Easy walk from room to lobby/arcade/food court

Cons:

No cons. Great resort

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/07/2020

My parents always stayed here. Will not stay any where else on Disney property.

Pros:

Great food and clean rooms

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/27/2020

Very dirty

Pros:

Only positive...Store on property was good

Cons:

Room was filthy; bathroom had hair in shower; Bobby pins on floor of room. Was not rectified in the 4 days we were there. Room wasn’t ready for hours. Had to bring own luggage to room Check in and concierge was crowded at all hours of the day. Lines were ridiculous. Had to even stand on line to pick up packages from the parks My recommendation pay a little more money and stay at a better resort. Stay far away from this one!!!!