Reviews of Wilderness Lodge (Deluxe Resort)

Reviewed by d-rock Review Date: 12/16/2020

Best resort on property! The theming is perfect for everyone. Not too over the top and but not missing that Disney charm. Havent stayed there but have visited plenty for a few hrs each trip on Magic Kingdom days because it is that good of an atmosphere. Cast members at this resort are amazing. Love that they have the Snow White character dining here very fitting. My dream resort to stay at with my family.

Pros:

Cast Members, Pools, Character Dining, Boat transportation to MK and Fort Wilderness Campground. Prior to it closing proximity to River Country.

Cons:

EXPENSIVE!

Reviewed by DisneyExpert05 Review Date: 12/15/2020

This resort is AWESOME! It has a very nice theming to it and breath-taking scenery. The beautiful waterfall that leads into the pool is beautiful!To get the full experience, the most recommended time is to go during the holidays, when it is all decorated to see the enormous tree and the Christmas decorations. It feels like you are in a log cabin! The best thing about wilderness lodge is how they have a different transportation for Magic Kingdom, the boat! This resort is all in all, amazing!

Pros:

Boat to Magic Kingdom, Great place to stay for the holidays

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/13/2020

Been staying here since it opened and love every moment of it! Can't recommend it enough

Pros:

nice layout, easily accessible, beautiful grounds, quiet and serene, amazing pools, delicious food

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

Love love loved this hotel. Checking in felt really fun and magical with the National Park Lodge theme. The room was comfortable and loved having the boat access to Magic Kingdom as an option along with the buses. Great pin trading board open long hours (pre covid) and fun pool area. Hot Tub could have been a little warmer when we used it though.

Pros:

So much! The boat access to Magic Kingdom. The theme and feel of the whole hotel.

Cons:

I can't pick any.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/01/2020

The best hotel ever!!!!!!! And if I could I would make the rating 100,000,000,000,000,000,000

Pros:

Everything about it

Cons:

There’s no cons

Reviewed by JKJohnson1983 Review Date: 06/15/2020

Literally my favorite resort on property! If i could stay here every time I would for sure! From the location, to the dining, to the recreation, you will not be disappointed! The cast members are outstanding as well!

Pros:

Location, fun things to do all around the resort, beautiful resort!

Cons:

Not a single one!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/02/2020

I've stayed with my family at Wilderness Lodge twice. The first time we went to the other hotels to see where we wanted to spend our next Disney vacation and Wilderness Lodge has it all. Great transportation to parks, wonderful choices for dining from inexpensive to gourmet. The grounds and pool are a destination in and of themselves. Then there are the added perks, sitting on the balcony with a drink and the newspaper, access to water activities, walking and bike paths. Just the length of the list declares it the best resort. And the list isn't everything...

Pros:

Dining, pool, activities

Cons:

Transportation to EPCOT,Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom can be awhile.

Reviewed by Savanah Review Date: 04/05/2020

We loved this resort! Great food, great service, and great amenities such as the pool, movies outside, campfire, and boat transportation to the Magic Kingdom

Pros:

Everything I just said

Cons:

not on monorail

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/26/2020

This is our favorite resort at Disney World. We try to stay here if its available.

Pros:

The lobby is the best and we love the boat ride to magic kingdom.

Cons:

Its hard to get a room at this resort, also the bus service is slow at this resort.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/25/2020

We love it here!! The peacefulness of the resort is probably the best part. The cast members are all amazing. The pools are beautiful. We love the small size of the resort compared to others. The lobby is much quieter than the other deluxe resorts as well. My husband loves Whispering Canyon, even before we stayed here it was a must do for him. Looking forward to our annual stay in October.

Pros:

Quiet. Good food. Amazing cast members.

Cons:

We only wish they had an adult only hot tub. We leave the kids home with grandparents and would love some time without kiddos.