Reviews of Pop Century Resort (Value Resort)

A Disney Value Resort

For full details, Fact Sheet, Photos and Videos visit: http://allears.net/acc/faq_pop.htm

Resort Videos:

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

This is a great choice for a value resort, but it is still a VALUE RESORT. I stayed here for 9 nights and had an amazing time! I was going to stay at All Star Sports and was talked into staying here. I'm glad I chose to "upgrade" my stay!

Pros:

theming, clean, newly refurbished rooms, decent breakfast options, excellent customer service

Cons:

huge property (upgrade to a preferred room if possible), more kids (if you're looking to get away from kids this is not the place for you), basic food court options

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/14/2020

I went here BEFORE THE ROOM RENOS AND THE SKYLINER ADDITIONS and I have to say, this resort is a bit tacky. I just don't think it is the best disney resort on property. It doesn't feel like Disney, but more like an outdated motel.

Pros:

There are 3 pools! The room is okay. This is a great resort if you just want a place to stay on-site.

Cons:

It's VERY tacky. There is only one food court (and it is limited).

Reviewed by Betho Review Date: 03/31/2020

Wonderful theming, great value, and very close to the Skyliner station.

Pros:

Over-the-top fun theming, well-designed rooms with lots of storage space, short walk to the Skyliner station.

Cons:

Rooms a little smaller compared to moderate resorts like Port Orleans, no water slides at the pools.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

Love it here. Great stay!

Pros:

Updated rooms, one bus stop, great food court!

Cons:

None really!

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

LOVED staying here. We ended up staying in the 80s section which was neat but so far from the buses. We were closer to the skyliner which was cool. Rooms were clean and loved the remodel they recently did. All the memorabilia on the walls of the lobby was awesome too! Somehow they make the lobby smell amazing.

Reviewed by Morganne Review Date: 03/30/2020

Honestly best bang for your buck in Disney right now (January 2020). Recently renovated rooms and bathrooms. SKYLINER ACCESS therefore access to three other resorts’ restaurants and pool bars without a park ticket

Pros:

Recently renovated rooms are clean and beautiful. SKYLINER! Cute pool and kid activities

Cons:

Far from magic kingdom. Smaller rooms than the deluxe resorts

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/23/2020

The beds in our room were amazing, the room was clean and well designed

Pros:

skyliner

Cons:

the hundreds of teenagers there for a competition. made the quick service a nightmare.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/27/2020

We just stayed here the week of President's day 2020. I thought this resort, for being a value resort, was awesome. The close proximity to the Sky Liner was so nice. The resort was clean, the staff was always very nice to us. The housekeeping was not the best, they never cleaned our room until late in the afternoon which made it difficult for naps. All in all, for the price, I would definitely stay here again.

Pros:

Being close to the Sky Liner, the food court meals were very good

Cons:

Hippity Dippity pool was being refurbished, housecleaning was slow

Reviewed by MagicalpixiedustTori Review Date: 02/27/2020

We have stayed at Pop Century for two of our vacations back in 2018 and 2019. The theming of the hotel is great! We stayed in the 70's section both vacations. Pop Century is affordable! There are 3 different pools, but we love the Hippy Dippy Pool! Every night when we would come back from the parks, we would always get some food at the Food Court. Towards the end of the night around 11 PM and 12 AM, the Food Court does have limited food options. The rooms can be small, but we have 4 people in our family and we were just fine. Our family is mostly at the parks the whole day. We really only spend the morning and night hours in the hotel room. The hotel staff is very friendly! Overall, I would completely recommend Pop Century!!!!

Pros:

Theming is great Skyliner Resort Affordable

Cons:

Small Rooms Limited Food Options towards end of night at the Food Court

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/21/2020

We stayed here for President's Day weekend. Chose Pop for the rate over the holiday weekend and for the skyliner. First time we stayed in a value resort. The refurb is nice. By having the Murphy bed up, the room space was fine. With bed down, it seemed really small. The walls are really thin which means the noise level was not good. You can hear neighbors as well as groups arriving back late at night or up early. Did not try food court so no comment on that. Our room was in the 80s section which was not too far from skyliner. Having the skyliner to Epcot was great. We drove to Studios to get boarding pass. If noise level was better, I would rate higher.

Pros:

Price, skyliner

Cons:

Noise level