Reviews of Sci-Fi Dine-in Theatre Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Sci Fi Dine-In Theater

Sci Fi Dine-In Theater

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

My heart is sad to write this one. I had low expectations for the food here and unfortunately those low expectations were met. Let's start with the good. The theming of this restaurant is fun! You get to sit in a vintage car and see clips of old Sci Fi movies and cartoons while you are eating. The staff were very nice but the food ... Oh man, it just wasn't good. The best part of our meal was the appetizers: wedge salad and fried pickles. The salad was fresh and the pickles were nice and crispy. The barbecue burger and cheesesteak sandwiches were letdowns. Too much bread, non-melted cheese and non seasoned meat. Just so sad. The fries weren't even good. Where are the Disney fries? These were a thicker cut fry and just not as tasty as the ones you get at counter service. The s'mores brownie dessert was okay. I would skip this restaurant unless you really just want the experience.

Pros:

The theming in this restaurant is amazing! You get to eat in a car and watch B-reels! So fun!

Cons:

The food was not good

Reviewed by JenGross Review Date: 11/10/2020

Ate lunch here in January 2020. The chicken noodle soup, kids cheeseburger meal, and turkey club croissant were all great. I love how the waitress read my mind and gave me my coffee refill in a to-go cup!

This is a nice place to cool off (physically and mentally). With the lights dimmed, it's a great getaway from the bightness and noise of the day.

Pros:

Dark Cool Quiet Fun Inexpensive

Cons:

Can be tricky to get a reservation

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/02/2020

Last visited Dec 2019. Bad food and even worse service. 1st time visitors...very disappointed. Quality of food was just down right poor. And don't try to get any of your order corrected, you can't find a server. Just bad!

Pros:

Cute idea

Cons:

Bad, bad food and very bad service.

Reviewed by Buskea22 Review Date: 11/02/2020

Some of the most wonderful atmosphere in Disney. Old school movie clips with 50's diner style food. Staff is always fun and friendly. I went solo and needed to share a car with another family, and my server kept calling me a "hitchhiker". I had a massive smile the whole time.

Pros:

Atmosphere Cast Members Food

Cons:

Long Wait, even with reservations

Reviewed by GabiChristie Review Date: 09/22/2020

This is my favourite themed dining at Disneyworld! The food is average, nothing to write home about, but the atmosphere is so cool. Love the seating and the weird B movies. It's also the quietest and most relaxed place in the park. Perfect for a dinner break before you go for Fantasmic!

Pros:

Atmosphere, theming, quiet.

Cons:

Food is average.

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/17/2020

Fun theme

Pros:

great burgers &shakes!!

Cons:

very dark

Reviewed by lewisvillebryan Review Date: 05/03/2020

Loved sitting in a old car turned into dining table

Pros:

Set a reservation and you are in so quick right on time

Cons:

We wanted to go back so bad, but we didnt have a reservation

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

This was so much fun! If you've never been to a drive-in you should totally try this for sure!

Pros:

theming, tons of options, entertaining projector clips

Cons:

nothing, just not blown away

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/18/2020

So much fun, a must do when Virgo studios

Pros:

I had the NY steak and veggies and WOW it was cooked to perfection. The atmosphere is so much fun too.

Cons:

The movies were a bit loud and hard to hear conversation with the family at times

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

We ate here on our last trip for the first time...

Pros:

Feels like a real drive in, decor and theme was awesome! Hamburger, fried pickles, spinach dip and ice cream was so good!

Cons:

Don’t have many cons, we waited a bit for our table when we had reservations but that didn’t ruin the experience

Other topics in Disney's Hollywood Studios