Reviews of Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Breakfast

View Menus at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Dining Location

Breakfast Menu

Cuisines: American, Other/Ethnic
Read more about Akershus including links to the menus and videos here: http://allears.net/dining/location/akershus-royal-banquet-hall

Princess Storybook Character Breakfast
Norway - World Showcase - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat , Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/07/2020

i could've had a bad experience but they were out of many of the foods, i had to wait a super long time even with reservation and i spilled my drink(my fault but still not fun)

Pros:

nice theming and cast members

Cons:

small food selection

Reviewed by NattyAnn Review Date: 04/01/2020

We visited here the last week of February, and it was one of the best meals of our trip. The service was amazing. Our server was amazing! The food was really good. I'm an adventurous eater, so I tried all of the pickled fish and loved it! The typical breakfast options were very tasty too and well prepared. The princesses were great! Ariel paid special attention to my 10 year old son and led him around with her in the parade. He loved it! The look on his face is a memory I'll cherish forever. We will definitely eat here again in the future!

Pros:

Food, service, and characters. The atmosphere here is very nice too! The tables are spaced farther apart than at a lot of the other character dining restaurants, which makes it feel like a higher quality experience.

Cons:

Very small bathroom (otherwise, this would have been a 10).

Reviewed by memymoe Review Date: 03/17/2020

Good value and lots of interaction with princesses. The younger kids loved it.

Pros:

Good food Location Character interaction

Reviewed by TammyRalff Review Date: 03/16/2020

Best buffet for breakfast! Characters are phenomenal as is atmosphere.

Pros:

That smoked salmon 😍

Cons:

Hard reso to get

Reviewed by PeterPancakes Review Date: 02/01/2020

Ok the food is good, but it’s no Ohana. BUT you get a TON of princesses and it is only one credit on the DDP. So it’s worth it

Pros:

Princesses!

Cons:

Crowded. Prepare to wait even with a reservation

Reviewed by Joyhardin Review Date: 11/23/2019

This was our 3rd time having breakfast here. We don't have kids, but my husband really likes the food, so we keep coming back. The cheesy potato casserole is about his favorite breakfast food in all of WDW. We had a very nice breakfast this trip too. Last year when we ate here, the waffles were brought to the table hot. This year they were on the buffet and were not hot, so that was a little disappointing. Everything else though, was great. We weren't really here for the characters, but we did snap a few pictures as they came by and it was a nice interaction.

We will most likely be back again next year.

Pros:

Potato Casserole

Cons:

Cold Waffles

Reviewed by darcelmargliotti Review Date: 06/18/2019

When we come to WDW we always make a point to make a reservation here. Not really for the character experience but mostly for the great food and service. Love the buffet items along with entrees. Good to feed a toddler rather than pay for a meal they won’t eat. In and out quick. And pic with Belle is a bonus!

Pros:

Food and service Great atmosphere Princesses spend a lot of time with kids

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 12/29/2018

Expensive breakfast for two adults - I wouldn't eat here without being on the dining plan. Typical breakfast food served family style with some minimal Norwegian food to choose from on a buffet. My boyfriend and I ate here for breakfast on Thursday December 6, 2018. We had our group photo with Belle and then Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, & Show White came to the table. All together the meal took about an hour. Ariel was especially good and in character.

Pros:

Princesses

Cons:

Expensive if not on dining plan

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2018

Ate here in July celebrating my moms 70 & daughter 10th birthdays. Arrived on time and took us in after having to park ECV. You get picture with Belle then you get seated. Other princesses arrive we had Sleeping beauty, snow white, cinderella. They put us in room all by ourselves and it took forever for the princesses to realize we were there. The food was subpar not alit of options. Cold cuts & cheese, eggs. Turkey sausage. Bacon. It is way overpriced for food. But to meet princesses would recommend it. Was there early enough that should have gotten done early enough to jump on Frozen before park opened but took 2 hrs waiting for princesses. We will not return

Pros:

Meeting princesses, get done early enough to ride Frozen without FP

Cons:

Variety if food lacking

Reviewed by Georgia G Review Date: 09/29/2018

Great for meeting more than one princess without waiting in long lines. Nice enviroment and good food.

Pros:

I was alone and didn't have a reservation. So I went for rope drop and rushed to the line. I nicely asked to the cast members if I could have a table and they were kindly enough to let me in!

Cons:

The food is no big deal, it's ok. Go if you like the interaction with the princesses going to your table and spending some time with you. I also recommend going early in the morning if you like more quiet and peaceful meals.