Reviews of La Cava del Tequila

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/28/2021

While we couldn't sit inside due to covid restrictions, we loved the ambiance, and had a very refreshing spicy margarita with hibiscus salt on the rim!

Pros:

Wide variety, Atmosphere, Knowledgable Bar Tenders

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11 and had the top shelf margarita. Not sure if it’s always like this, but I expected each margarita to be hand mixed to order for the price. It tasted fresh but made in bulk pitchers. Overall a tasty margarita but expensive considering it wasn’t made to order

Pros:

Fresh juices, more than just standard margaritas

Cons:

Expensive, made in bulk

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/16/2021

If you like a margarita, DO NOT pass this place up! This is our absolute FAVORITE place for drinks in all of Epcot. The drinks here are so good, no doubt the best tequila and margaritas I've ever had. The avocado margarita is one of my favorites, but we've tried many of them and they are all good!

Pros:

Excellent drinks, some of the best you will get on Disney Property

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Liv Review Date: 05/15/2020

An absolute must do! The margaritas are amazing and adventurous! I spent my 21st birthday here but made sure it was my last stop because I knew it would be the most dangerous because they are so good lol! I have come back here every year since to try a new margarita.

Pros:

bartenders will play to your tastes if you're indecisive, delicious, not always super busy

Cons:

expensive (but understandable)

Reviewed by olivemargaret22 Review Date: 03/24/2020

This is a must do in my opinion. The snacks are delicious and the margarita choices are plentiful.

Pros:

Delicious, and usually a nice break from the heat and crowds.

Cons:

Kids may not love it.

Reviewed by TammyRalff Review Date: 03/16/2020

Such. Amazing. Margaritas. Fav is the strawberry margarita, also love the tequila flights!

Pros:

So authentic and great selection for tequila fans

Cons:

No cons about tequila...