Reviews of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

This is my favourite place to get a snack in Epcot! I have yet to eat something that I didn’t like.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

I love Les Halles! It's my breakfast fix for when I go to EPCOT with a variety of menu items for all types of eaters. Also great location close to upcoming Ratatouille ride and the new Beauty and Beast singalong. Adjacent to a gift shop which has neat souvenirs. There isn't much seating which is so sad!

Pros:

Prime location, close to Skyliner and boat, delicious menu

Cons:

Not a lot of seating!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/22/2021

Amazing

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/15/2021

Quality and assortment of fresh made pastries and sandwich offerings is amazing.

Pros:

Delicious food choices and great value for the entire family.

Cons:

Limited seating capacity.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2021

Favorite place to get food in Epcot! Everything I've eaten here has been fantastic! Takes me back to Paris every time I eat here! Must try for anyone who wants an authentic French experience!

Pros:

Food: All of it!

Cons:

Long lines at peak meal times

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/17/2021

Some of the best food in Epcot. I avoid dessert in the restaurants so I can go here for the chocolate mousse. This used to be a hidden gem, but as it became popular, it relocated to the back of the pavilion and can sometimes get long lines at meal times. Try to go during off times if you can.

Pros:

The Food! Chocolate mousse, bread, cheese bowls

Cons:

The long line

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

Les Halles offers a variety of pastries, sweet treats, sandwiches, and other baked goods located in the France pavilion. My wife and I have been going to WDW for years, and this is a must-visit every single time we go to Epcot.

Pros:

Croque Monsieur, Duo au Chocolat (White and Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake), Strawberry Tarts, Baguettes, cheese plate

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

Very good quick meal for lunch! Really cool to be eating in France!

Pros:

Good meal, good quick bite!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/17/2020

What a great experience! This restaurant was exactly what we needed when we needed it. The food was unique but reliable. Everything was very clean, well organized, and priced right. It is an easy spot for a quick eat that feels like sit down quality food.

Pros:

great food, great service, unique items, clean

Cons:

not a ton of seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/19/2020

Absolutely fantastic pastries and desserts. Always quality and great service. Have been dozens of times and each time is consistently great.

Pros:

Food, service, selection

Cons:

Sometimes a bit of a wait