Reviews of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Todd Review Date: 07/20/2021

If this Les Halles was located down the street from my home, I would probably eat there every day. The food is pastries are amazing and not priced all that crazy. If you are coming into Epcot through the International Gateway, you should make a stop. If the lines are short, stop in and grab something that looks tasty. It is a perfect snack/light meal to start a trip around the World Showcase.

I stopped in with my family in May, 2021 when capacity was still limited and were lucky enough to get a short line. However, I have heard the lines can get long. Part of that is because when it is your turn and you are presented with all of the amazing looking options, it is hard to choose. Staff at each station will help guide you through your choices and answer your questions.

If this was the only place I could eat in the World Showcase, I would still be happy.

Pros:

Food is amazing! Reasonable prices. Charming setting in the AC.

Cons:

Can get long, slow moving lines. Very limited seating. So many good options, it is hard to choose.

Reviewed by lauren94 Review Date: 06/13/2021

This quick service place has great sandwiches and sweets! I got a ham & cheese croissant and a frose which were both amazing! There is not much seating on the inside though.

Pros:

Great food & drinks

Cons:

not a lot of seating

Reviewed by dreamtripp Review Date: 04/14/2021

I dont know, maybe I had an anomalous experience here, but I wasnt very impressed. I was at the park in the beginning of March and stopped in about 2:30pm. Even with F&G going on, the line was out the door and very slow moving. There werent operating with Mobile Order, but rather youd still tell a Cast Member what you wanted and they would serve you. The Cast Member who waited on me was a young guy who seemed a little bored and I literally had to shout for him to understand what I wanted. Once I got my food, I realized there wasnt any place to enjoy it. There was a tiny seating area with maybe four table with seats and a few pub height table to stand next to, but they were all full (mostly with people having finished already and just looking at their phones) and a group of people with trays standing waiting to nab one. So it was very crowded with no one enforcing any physical distancing. There was also a small area with condiments, napkins and straws that was in such a disarray that didn't bother taking napkins and just took my plate with sandwich and walked to the benches near the Ratatouille area to eat. I ordered the Jambon Beurre, which was Ham, Cheese, Dijon on a Baguette. While the Ham and Cheese were quality, the bread was hard as a rock! I understand crusty bread but this was NOT crusty - it was stale! Every time I took a bite I thought I was going to break a tooth, so I wound up just dumping half of the sandwich. Disappointing to say the least. Anyway, the pastries did look good, so I would give it another chance just getting one of those instead and eating elsewhere.

Pros:

pretty pastries

Cons:

Limited seating, crowding, unengaged Cast Members, stale food

Reviewed by PastryPrincess Review Date: 04/13/2021

Everything here is always delicious and amazing! The cast members here are always so nice, and everything is fresh and delicious. I can’t leave Epcot without coming here on more than one occasion. It’s the only place I HAVE to go to,
No exceptions. Such great pastries and savory items too!

Pros:

Quick and easy, delicious, quaint

Cons:

Not a secret spot anymore! Haha

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

This is my favourite place to get a snack in Epcot! I have yet to eat something that I didn’t like.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

I love Les Halles! It's my breakfast fix for when I go to EPCOT with a variety of menu items for all types of eaters. Also great location close to upcoming Ratatouille ride and the new Beauty and Beast singalong. Adjacent to a gift shop which has neat souvenirs. There isn't much seating which is so sad!

Pros:

Prime location, close to Skyliner and boat, delicious menu

Cons:

Not a lot of seating!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/22/2021

Amazing

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/15/2021

Quality and assortment of fresh made pastries and sandwich offerings is amazing.

Pros:

Delicious food choices and great value for the entire family.

Cons:

Limited seating capacity.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2021

Favorite place to get food in Epcot! Everything I've eaten here has been fantastic! Takes me back to Paris every time I eat here! Must try for anyone who wants an authentic French experience!

Pros:

Food: All of it!

Cons:

Long lines at peak meal times

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/17/2021

Some of the best food in Epcot. I avoid dessert in the restaurants so I can go here for the chocolate mousse. This used to be a hidden gem, but as it became popular, it relocated to the back of the pavilion and can sometimes get long lines at meal times. Try to go during off times if you can.

Pros:

The Food! Chocolate mousse, bread, cheese bowls

Cons:

The long line