Reviews of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/17/2020

What a great experience! This restaurant was exactly what we needed when we needed it. The food was unique but reliable. Everything was very clean, well organized, and priced right. It is an easy spot for a quick eat that feels like sit down quality food.

Pros:

great food, great service, unique items, clean

Cons:

not a ton of seating

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/19/2020

Absolutely fantastic pastries and desserts. Always quality and great service. Have been dozens of times and each time is consistently great.

Pros:

Food, service, selection

Cons:

Sometimes a bit of a wait

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/31/2020

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST FOOD YOU WILL EAT IN ALL OF EPCOT!!

Pros:

DELICIOUS

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by ReynoldsMomOf5 Review Date: 10/21/2020

all the snacks. great place for any meal or just a snack. croissants are divine.

Pros:

inexpensive, fresh, crowd pleaser

Reviewed by AmyH Review Date: 07/06/2020

This is my favorite spot to grab a quick bite in Epcot. The jambon beurre on a baguette is dreamy, and the frose isn\\'t overly sweet- it\\'s delicious!

Pros:

baguettes, desserts, wine!

Cons:

nothing!

Reviewed by PaulaK Review Date: 06/28/2020

It seems like I can't go wrong with going here to eat. At busy times the lines move fast. No mater what I order either sweet or savory the food tastes great! If you can't find seating just wait a few minutes, the portions are small and people seem to be on their way after finishing their food.

Pros:

Great food fast moving line Indoor seating

Cons:

Limited seating Can be really busy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/28/2020

At busy times of the day it's busy here but I always find that the line moves fast and if there's no seating the portions are small enough where seating also opens up fast. I eaten sweet treats here as well as the quiche and I find that you just can't go wrong here.

Pros:

Fast lines delicious food Indoors Fast moving line

Cons:

Waiting for seating

Reviewed by skywalker3 Review Date: 05/18/2020

Delicious snacks, sandwiches, sweets, and great place to use snack credits. The crème brulee, Napoleons, and chocolate duo are must-do snacks for us every trip. The sandwiches are also very tasty. The only disappointment was the quiche. There is very little seating, so we never plan to eat there. We usually take our snacks back to the room, or find a nice seat outside, somewhere around the pavilion. The lines used to be chaotic, but are more manageable now, with a CM directing you either right or left when your turn to order.

Pros:

Delicious snacks, sweets, and sandwiches.

Cons:

Noisy, little to no seating. Don't plan to actually eat in the café.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/30/2020

I found that the food was okay, but the seating area was extremely loud and crowded. I think there are better snack and quick service places in Epcot.

Pros:

Big variety, dining plan accepted, food is pretty good

Cons:

crowded, limited seating, loud

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

I LOVE going here for breakfast on Epcot days. This opens before world showcase. My hubby and I love stopping here for coffee and macaroons too!

Pros:

Cute and delicious. Lots of options and opens early.

Cons:

Seating is filled quickly.