Reviews of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

View Menus at Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles Dining Location

All Day Menu

Cuisines: French, Bakery
Read more about Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles including links to the menu and a review here:

Counter Service
Pastries and light sandwiches
France - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by AmyH Review Date: 07/06/2020

This is my favorite spot to grab a quick bite in Epcot. The jambon beurre on a baguette is dreamy, and the frose isn\\'t overly sweet- it\\'s delicious!

Pros:

baguettes, desserts, wine!

Cons:

nothing!

Reviewed by PaulaK Review Date: 06/28/2020

It seems like I can't go wrong with going here to eat. At busy times the lines move fast. No mater what I order either sweet or savory the food tastes great! If you can't find seating just wait a few minutes, the portions are small and people seem to be on their way after finishing their food.

Pros:

Great food fast moving line Indoor seating

Cons:

Limited seating Can be really busy

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/28/2020

At busy times of the day it's busy here but I always find that the line moves fast and if there's no seating the portions are small enough where seating also opens up fast. I eaten sweet treats here as well as the quiche and I find that you just can't go wrong here.

Pros:

Fast lines delicious food Indoors Fast moving line

Cons:

Waiting for seating

Reviewed by skywalker3 Review Date: 05/18/2020

Delicious snacks, sandwiches, sweets, and great place to use snack credits. The crème brulee, Napoleons, and chocolate duo are must-do snacks for us every trip. The sandwiches are also very tasty. The only disappointment was the quiche. There is very little seating, so we never plan to eat there. We usually take our snacks back to the room, or find a nice seat outside, somewhere around the pavilion. The lines used to be chaotic, but are more manageable now, with a CM directing you either right or left when your turn to order.

Pros:

Delicious snacks, sweets, and sandwiches.

Cons:

Noisy, little to no seating. Don't plan to actually eat in the café.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/30/2020

I found that the food was okay, but the seating area was extremely loud and crowded. I think there are better snack and quick service places in Epcot.

Pros:

Big variety, dining plan accepted, food is pretty good

Cons:

crowded, limited seating, loud

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

I LOVE going here for breakfast on Epcot days. This opens before world showcase. My hubby and I love stopping here for coffee and macaroons too!

Pros:

Cute and delicious. Lots of options and opens early.

Cons:

Seating is filled quickly.

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

Everyone needs to go here on every trip forever. It is so good. My husband and I rope dropped it. First in line with all the choices ahead of us. I don't even know the names of what we got but I had a bacon and cheese pastry. My husband had the ham, egg, and cheese croissant. We shared some kind of chocolate cake thing. All delicious. Coffee was good too.

Pros:

All of it.

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/30/2020

Literally everything you can get is good. Savory? Bacon roulade. Sweet? ANYTHING

Pros:

so many options

Cons:

Harder to find if you’ve never been there

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/23/2020

I would give a ten if they somehow had more seating. I hate standing and eating.

Pros:

Food is to die for! I have never had anything that was not absolutely delicious in this restaurant. I love when you get to the counter, they 'assign' a cast member to help you with your order.

Cons:

Seating.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2020

Amazing food

Pros:

Quick

Cons:

No cons here