Reviews of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/26/2021

Les Halles is a good option for pastries, unfortunately they have removed the nicoise salad from their menu so there is no longer any salad or any Gluten Free option for a meal. On a visit this past week we stood in line for almost 30 minutes and then had nowhere to sit after purchasing a late lunch around 3pm. Considering how many meal options are not available in the world showcase right now these limitations with Les Halles are disappointing.

Pros:

Good pastries

Cons:

No GF meal option, long lines, limited seating, no option to alter prepared sandwiches for kid palates

Reviewed by dreamtripp Review Date: 04/14/2021

I dont know, maybe I had an anomalous experience here, but I wasnt very impressed. I was at the park in the beginning of March and stopped in about 2:30pm. Even with F&G going on, the line was out the door and very slow moving. There werent operating with Mobile Order, but rather youd still tell a Cast Member what you wanted and they would serve you. The Cast Member who waited on me was a young guy who seemed a little bored and I literally had to shout for him to understand what I wanted. Once I got my food, I realized there wasnt any place to enjoy it. There was a tiny seating area with maybe four table with seats and a few pub height table to stand next to, but they were all full (mostly with people having finished already and just looking at their phones) and a group of people with trays standing waiting to nab one. So it was very crowded with no one enforcing any physical distancing. There was also a small area with condiments, napkins and straws that was in such a disarray that didn't bother taking napkins and just took my plate with sandwich and walked to the benches near the Ratatouille area to eat. I ordered the Jambon Beurre, which was Ham, Cheese, Dijon on a Baguette. While the Ham and Cheese were quality, the bread was hard as a rock! I understand crusty bread but this was NOT crusty - it was stale! Every time I took a bite I thought I was going to break a tooth, so I wound up just dumping half of the sandwich. Disappointing to say the least. Anyway, the pastries did look good, so I would give it another chance just getting one of those instead and eating elsewhere.

Pros:

pretty pastries

Cons:

Limited seating, crowding, unengaged Cast Members, stale food

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 10/09/2017

We ate here after hearing how great the food. It was good but was a little less than we expected. The food was a little more premade than we had expected but it was okay.
I had the Dinde BLT and wasn't super impressed. My husband found the egg on the Bacon/Egg croissant to be a different texture than he expected; however, my mom ordered Poulet Au Pistou and found it to be enjoyable. Maybe on a future we might try again but it doesn't make my must have list.

Pros:

Cute setup and astmosphere

Cons:

Line can be long & doesn't offer a lot of variety

Reviewed by cmoranski Review Date: 04/13/2016

As a wheelchair user I am used to being ignored, looked over. That was the service here. I waved several times and even made brief eye contact with the cm behind the counter but she kept looking away and taking the guests behind me in line. I finally yelled that I was next and the man behind me told me, in French, to take care of me. She made a comment in French and as they argued, I rolled on out of there. Never again.

Pros:

Cons:

Rude cm

Reviewed by Motherhen Review Date: 12/11/2013

We stopped in here for a quick service lunch on 12/08. We were not happy with quality of the food or the service. Everything was dry, very bland and tasteless. Our server was the rudest CM we've ever encountered at Disney. The eating area is tiny and seating is very limited.

Pros:

Line moved quickly

Cons:

Seating

Reviewed by D Mercer Review Date: 09/07/2013

The world famous Boulangerie Patisserie in the French pavilion at Epcot is gone! In the last 20 years of coming to Disney World my family always stopped here to get some of the best French pastries. Our visit on Sept. 2, 2013 found that it has been changed to an ice cream shop. What a tremendous disappointment! We were so shocked we just kept walking thru. We also noticed the indoor dining area in the French shop at the end of Reflections of France was also closed. Not that having ice cream here is so bad, we were expecting great French pastries! Besides, isn't ice cream supposed to be more Italian?

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Boulangerie Patisserie re-opened in a new location in the France Pavilion earlier in the year.

Pros:

The Boulangerie Patisserie was great

Cons:

But the Boulangerie Patisserie is gone!

Reviewed by rlwdworld Review Date: 04/28/2013

I have to agree with dsnyak5. We live near Clearwater so make numerous trips each year, and have always enjoyed sharing the cheese plate as part of a light lunch. Going from $5.95 for three nice-sized pieces of cheese with a small baguette to $9.25 for 5 small pieces of cheese, two of which we didn't care for, with no baguette? There are too many other choices at Epcot to go back for lunch.

Pros:

More inside tables

Cons:

Price and product

Reviewed by Marz1401 Review Date: 05/15/2022

Food was fantastic but, lines where soo long and not enough seating

Pros:

Cons:

Lines and not enough seating

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 05/13/2022

Absolutely one of my favorite spots in all of WDW to grab a snack. We've been countless times and I can't say that I've ever waited more than 10 minutes so we must be coming at the right time. I've tried almost everything in the dessert area here and nothing has ever disappointed, from the standard (and delicious) chocolate chip cookie to the fancier mousse treats.

Pros:

Fantastic food to be found, plenty of options

Cons:

Some of the desserts can be quite rich, prepare your stomach!

Reviewed by MsLeslie Review Date: 05/11/2022

While the interior looks beautiful with all of the heavenly pastries all displayed, the wait is just way too long. We waited half an hour to get our breakfast and we were towards the front of the line. This wait was longer than the queue for Remi’s. We got the croissant sale which was pretty big and good for sharing along with a mimosa and raspberry macaron. Prices are pretty reasonable, but the wait was just uncalled for.

Pros:

Yummy food at reasonable prices and lovely decor. Perfect to grab for breakfast before riding Remi’s.

Cons:

Too long of a wait for food you can easily find outside of epcot or even make yourself at home using Costco ingredients.