Reviews of Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 05/13/2022

Absolutely one of my favorite spots in all of WDW to grab a snack. We've been countless times and I can't say that I've ever waited more than 10 minutes so we must be coming at the right time. I've tried almost everything in the dessert area here and nothing has ever disappointed, from the standard (and delicious) chocolate chip cookie to the fancier mousse treats.

Pros:

Fantastic food to be found, plenty of options

Cons:

Some of the desserts can be quite rich, prepare your stomach!

Reviewed by MouseHouse36 Review Date: 01/24/2022

I love it here!!! Great to stop for breakfast or lunch! We were park hopping and grabbed some “snacks for the road” jumped on the skyliner and enjoyed some of the amazing deserts on the way! The one thing I wish they had was mobile order.

Pros:

Delicious food, CHEESE

Cons:

Busy, limited seating, no mobile order

Reviewed by DisneyFreakJME007 Review Date: 12/01/2021

This is always a must stop on our trips. It's a nice place in AC to take a break and have a snack. The pastries here are some of the best I've had on property. When my mom and I visit, we usually make this one of our first stops in the later morning for a pastry and a coffee.

Pros:

delicious food and pasteries, in AC, nice atmosphere and theme

Cons:

lines can get long, not a ton of seating

Reviewed by PastryPrincess Review Date: 04/13/2021

Everything here is always delicious and amazing! The cast members here are always so nice, and everything is fresh and delicious. I can’t leave Epcot without coming here on more than one occasion. It’s the only place I HAVE to go to,
No exceptions. Such great pastries and savory items too!

Pros:

Quick and easy, delicious, quaint

Cons:

Not a secret spot anymore! Haha

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/29/2021

This is my favourite place to get a snack in Epcot! I have yet to eat something that I didn’t like.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by nicoletighe Review Date: 03/24/2021

I love Les Halles! It's my breakfast fix for when I go to EPCOT with a variety of menu items for all types of eaters. Also great location close to upcoming Ratatouille ride and the new Beauty and Beast singalong. Adjacent to a gift shop which has neat souvenirs. There isn't much seating which is so sad!

Pros:

Prime location, close to Skyliner and boat, delicious menu

Cons:

Not a lot of seating!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/22/2021

Amazing

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/15/2021

Quality and assortment of fresh made pastries and sandwich offerings is amazing.

Pros:

Delicious food choices and great value for the entire family.

Cons:

Limited seating capacity.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/18/2021

Favorite place to get food in Epcot! Everything I've eaten here has been fantastic! Takes me back to Paris every time I eat here! Must try for anyone who wants an authentic French experience!

Pros:

Food: All of it!

Cons:

Long lines at peak meal times

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/17/2021

Some of the best food in Epcot. I avoid dessert in the restaurants so I can go here for the chocolate mousse. This used to be a hidden gem, but as it became popular, it relocated to the back of the pavilion and can sometimes get long lines at meal times. Try to go during off times if you can.

Pros:

The Food! Chocolate mousse, bread, cheese bowls

Cons:

The long line