Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Le Cellier

Le Cellier

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

We were here for our honeymoon in 2019. This was one of my favorite steaks we had in the parks. Both steaks were perfectly cooked (I like my steak rare and my spouse prefers medium rare to medium) and well seasoned. The charcuterie board was fun and the beer cheese soup was to die for. The maple creme brule was wonderful even if the flavor was a subtle. The maple popcorn they serve while you wait is super unique and tasty. THIS IS NOT a great place for kiddos. It is not super themed for kids. This is a great date night place but being fairly close together is not idea for rambunctious littles. If you kiddo can sit still through an hour long or longer meal then this is a good option, if not I would consider another location.

Pros:

Great Steaks, Great atmosphere, Good service.

Cons:

A little crowded esp. for dinner, not ideal for little kiddos or kiddos with a lot of energy.

Reviewed by MasterRanger Review Date: 07/19/2021

When I went and had steak it was un-seasoned. For a steak house this was shocking and enough to make me never go back. I’ll wait for a festival to get the beer cheese soup at a kiosk.

Pros:

Good soup

Cons:

You can make better steak in your back yard

Reviewed by DavidManche Review Date: 07/19/2021

Had to post a review when I saw the low ranking which I'm assuming is most likely due to the price or because kids may not like a mostly steak menu. This is a steak restaurant and a good one in my opinion and everything is expensive in Disney World, so if you want a good steak in the park you can't go wrong with this restaurant.

Pros:

Great Steak, Poutine, atmosphere

Reviewed by bfab731 Review Date: 07/05/2021

This is a must get reservation for me when I got to WDW. Food is fantastic, especially the Canadian Cheddar cheese soup app! It’s a steakhouse so it is pricey but that’s what steakhouses are!

Pros:

Amazing food and servers are always extremely friendly!

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/29/2021

I am so perplexed by the negative reviews of this restaurant. My wife (a vegetarian) went there for our fancy honeymoon dinner. We both loved the cozy cellar ambiance. The free bread service is so delicious (most underrated butter!). We got a charcuterie board where my wife ate the cheese and I had the meats. It was phenomenal. I had the Ribeye steak which was cooked to a perfect medium-rare. My wife got the Brussel sprouts and the poutine. Both of us had leftovers the next day. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone!

Pros:

Great selection of entrees, Bread Service, Tasty appetizers

Cons:

Pricey

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 06/22/2021

Dined here for lunch in June 2021 specifically for the chocolate mousse shaped like two kissing moose! It was absolutely delicious and met our expectations. We also tried the cheese soup, charcuterie, & maple creme brulee. I would say the charcuterie is not for picky eaters.

Pros:

Warm feeling atmosphere. Homey.

Cons:

Not the best for picky eaters or vegetarians

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

Our absolute must do every trip to disney world. Amazing steak, risotto, beer cheese soup and bread. Nice to get indoors and have a fancy meal for birthdays and anniversaries while on vacation.

Pros:

Amazing food, best beer cheese soup and bread

Cons:

Expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/23/2021

Best ribeye I've ever had.

Pros:

Steak cooked perfectly.

Cons:

Price

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/05/2021

The steak we had was so delicious. Best I’ve ever had

Pros:

Moist and tender. Also the flavor was outstanding.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went here week of Jan 11th for dinner. Husband and I ordered the filets and whiskey cocktails on the menu. Thought it was good but service felt rushed. I don’t like to rush my filet dining experience.

Pros:

Good food, fancy date option

Cons:

Expensive, rushed service