Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Le Cellier

Le Cellier

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/05/2021

The steak we had was so delicious. Best I’ve ever had

Pros:

Moist and tender. Also the flavor was outstanding.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went here week of Jan 11th for dinner. Husband and I ordered the filets and whiskey cocktails on the menu. Thought it was good but service felt rushed. I don’t like to rush my filet dining experience.

Pros:

Good food, fancy date option

Cons:

Expensive, rushed service

Reviewed by Tiki-on-Tiktin Review Date: 03/31/2021

Beautiful atmosphere and even better food. We were celebrating a milestone birthday on our visit, and this dinner made it all the more special. The breadbasket and cheese soup are delicious, but the steak is the reason to come back again next time we are visiting WDW.

Pros:

Delicious food, friendly service, and beautiful dining room.

Cons:

It’s pretty expensive.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/24/2021

We love Le Cellier! The filet with mushroom risotto is one of my favorite meals in all of Disney World. If you like sweet wine, the Ice Wine flight is also very good. I also recommend the maple whiskey Brussels sprouts. This restaurant is a must do every time we go, though it is expensive as I would expect for a steakhouse.

Pros:

Delicious food Great Service

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation unless you book way in advance

Reviewed by KatelynnW Review Date: 03/08/2021

Food was very enjoyable. The menu was limited due to the pandemic, but we were able to find things on the menu that tasted great. The filet mignon and ribeye were very good. Service wasn't the best, and they all seemed very stuck-up. The guests also acted the same way, which was uncomfortable. But our dinner and dessert were awesome

Pros:

Great food Amazing dessert

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/17/2021

The filet mignon with risotto is the kind of meal that you can savor and remember later. This place is a real treat and splurge. The bread basket and the cheese soup are so good! The only problem is the price.

Pros:

Great atmosphere. The filet mignon.

Cons:

The price.

Reviewed by TMJG29 Review Date: 01/11/2021

We can’t stop dreaming about the meal we had here. It was everything we hoped for. Everything from the bread to the steak to the dessert was phenomenal. I wouldn’t recommend going at the end of the day after you ate your way through the world like we did. We were so full I could hardly walk out! Definitely worth the cost and lives up to the title of a signature restaurant.

Pros:

Incredible food

Cons:

So good you won’t be able to stop eating.

Reviewed by aradiapixie Review Date: 01/08/2021

The plant-based dumplings were delicious and the kids enjoyed their mac & cheese. My husband and I ordered poutine and the server wouldn't put the red wine reduction on it because there were kids at the table, which I thought was strange. She gave it to us in a separate bowl but wouldn't pour it on the poutine. It was a nice place but probably won't go again as a vegetarian.

Pros:

Unique plant-based option.

Cons:

Expensive, dark, strange poutine experience

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 01/06/2021

Some of the best food I’ve had on property! Everyone in our family loved their steaks. All of them were cooked-to-order. The soup, and bread were also good. Atmosphere was a nice change of pace from the hustle & high energy of Epcot. It was nice to feel relaxed. Also, it was my parents anniversary & they brought them an anniversary dessert and a magnet of a Canadian Mickey Mouse. It was so sweet

Pros:

Great food, great cast members, quiet atmosphere

Cons:

It is pricey compared to most other restaurants in the parks

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Wow! This was an incredible meal! Being a signature restaurant I was worried this restaurant wouldn't live up to the hype but it did! It was awesome. I am a fan. I would come back and eat here in a heartbeat.

We made a last minute lunch reservation and when we arrived they said they were experiencing a delay in their kitchen and that to be guaranteed our meal that we needed to come back in three hours! It was clear that the hostesses were stressed out and trying to figure out a solution. In the meantime my boyfriend and I were trying to decide if we should wait three hours or just cancel and try to eat at another restaurant to use our dining credits. It ended up working out that they seated us 20 minutes after our reservation time and they apologized for the confusion. Despite the wait it was an incredible meal!

Le Cellier has different rooms representing different regions in Canada. The interior of the restaurant is beautiful and perfect for an intimate meal or fancy meal with your family. Our server was very nice and even brought me another drink when she noticed that I wasn't loving what I originally ordered (the Montreal 75). She brought me a Magical Star cocktail complete with a multicolored glowing ice cube. It felt like I was a having a rave drink for lunch and it was amazing.

Now to the food. Omg. Get the filet Mignon with mushroom risotto!!! It is so good! The steak is melt in your mouth tender and pairs perfectly with the risotto. I also enjoyed the Canadian cheese soup with their complimentary bread basket. The pretzel bread was my favorite! My boyfriend ordered the NY strip steak with the Larder appetizer and also enjoyed his meal as well. The larder appetizer is very meaty and could be a meal by itself. For dessert I ordered the Maple Yukon bar, which was fine but my boyfriend's warm pecan-brown butter tart was awesome!

Given that this is a signature restaurant this was far from an economically friendly meal. This lunch was worth 2 credits on the Disney dining plan and would have been over $200 out of pocket. The entrees are Disney size and shareable so you could save money by sharing. If you are looking for a special occasion meal consider Le Cellier!

Pros:

Delicious Steaks, Intimate Atmosphere, Great Customer Service

Cons:

Cellar atmosphere might not appeal to everyone, expensive