Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Le Cellier

Le Cellier

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/17/2021

The filet mignon with risotto is the kind of meal that you can savor and remember later. This place is a real treat and splurge. The bread basket and the cheese soup are so good! The only problem is the price.

Pros:

Great atmosphere. The filet mignon.

Cons:

The price.

Reviewed by TMJG29 Review Date: 01/11/2021

We can’t stop dreaming about the meal we had here. It was everything we hoped for. Everything from the bread to the steak to the dessert was phenomenal. I wouldn’t recommend going at the end of the day after you ate your way through the world like we did. We were so full I could hardly walk out! Definitely worth the cost and lives up to the title of a signature restaurant.

Pros:

Incredible food

Cons:

So good you won’t be able to stop eating.

Reviewed by aradiapixie Review Date: 01/08/2021

The plant-based dumplings were delicious and the kids enjoyed their mac & cheese. My husband and I ordered poutine and the server wouldn't put the red wine reduction on it because there were kids at the table, which I thought was strange. She gave it to us in a separate bowl but wouldn't pour it on the poutine. It was a nice place but probably won't go again as a vegetarian.

Pros:

Unique plant-based option.

Cons:

Expensive, dark, strange poutine experience

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 01/06/2021

Some of the best food I’ve had on property! Everyone in our family loved their steaks. All of them were cooked-to-order. The soup, and bread were also good. Atmosphere was a nice change of pace from the hustle & high energy of Epcot. It was nice to feel relaxed. Also, it was my parents anniversary & they brought them an anniversary dessert and a magnet of a Canadian Mickey Mouse. It was so sweet

Pros:

Great food, great cast members, quiet atmosphere

Cons:

It is pricey compared to most other restaurants in the parks

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Wow! This was an incredible meal! Being a signature restaurant I was worried this restaurant wouldn't live up to the hype but it did! It was awesome. I am a fan. I would come back and eat here in a heartbeat.

We made a last minute lunch reservation and when we arrived they said they were experiencing a delay in their kitchen and that to be guaranteed our meal that we needed to come back in three hours! It was clear that the hostesses were stressed out and trying to figure out a solution. In the meantime my boyfriend and I were trying to decide if we should wait three hours or just cancel and try to eat at another restaurant to use our dining credits. It ended up working out that they seated us 20 minutes after our reservation time and they apologized for the confusion. Despite the wait it was an incredible meal!

Le Cellier has different rooms representing different regions in Canada. The interior of the restaurant is beautiful and perfect for an intimate meal or fancy meal with your family. Our server was very nice and even brought me another drink when she noticed that I wasn't loving what I originally ordered (the Montreal 75). She brought me a Magical Star cocktail complete with a multicolored glowing ice cube. It felt like I was a having a rave drink for lunch and it was amazing.

Now to the food. Omg. Get the filet Mignon with mushroom risotto!!! It is so good! The steak is melt in your mouth tender and pairs perfectly with the risotto. I also enjoyed the Canadian cheese soup with their complimentary bread basket. The pretzel bread was my favorite! My boyfriend ordered the NY strip steak with the Larder appetizer and also enjoyed his meal as well. The larder appetizer is very meaty and could be a meal by itself. For dessert I ordered the Maple Yukon bar, which was fine but my boyfriend's warm pecan-brown butter tart was awesome!

Given that this is a signature restaurant this was far from an economically friendly meal. This lunch was worth 2 credits on the Disney dining plan and would have been over $200 out of pocket. The entrees are Disney size and shareable so you could save money by sharing. If you are looking for a special occasion meal consider Le Cellier!

Pros:

Delicious Steaks, Intimate Atmosphere, Great Customer Service

Cons:

Cellar atmosphere might not appeal to everyone, expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/04/2020

I've only been here once so far but it was amazing. The steak was perfect. My mother and I split out meal, we had the filet. We also saving our salad wedge for when the steak came. Our waiter saw our salad sat for a while since it was brought out as an appetizer and he brought us a whole new salad. The experience was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone going to Epcot.

Pros:

Food, service, atmosphere.

Cons:

Restaurant is small, there were children in there so if you're looking for a quiet sit down restaurant this might not be for you. However, the food and service make up for the cons.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/03/2020

Always have a great meal and time here. It's one of my favorite places to eat. The filet just melts in my mouth, it's so good! Be warned its a heavy meal so plan your park day accordingly. Definitely no eating this then going on mission to Mars. They also never have any issue accommodating my dairy allergy. They have a dairy free bread for me and even dairy free butter for the bread service.

Pros:

All of the food! Doesn't feel like you're in a theme park. Bread service with multiple bread options Friendly with dairy allergy

Cons:

The dinning room can feel a little cramped depending on where you're sat also sometimes has a claustrophobic feeling in the dining room because there are no windows it is truly a wine Cellar feel

Reviewed by Buskea22 Review Date: 11/02/2020

Easily one of the best restaurants in WDW. Authentic Canadian Steakhouse with friendly staff, cozy atmosphere, and delicious food.

Pros:

Cons:

Expensive 2 Dining Credits

Reviewed by brad01850 Review Date: 11/02/2020

service slow, food mediocre, would skip in the future

Pros:

dark inside, and the Hostess was very personable

Cons:

had the Filet medium rare all i can say is you could cut it not juicy at all, the risotto was oozing cheese, and you know its a bad night when your server tells you they need to find the special sugar for the glass to make an Ontario apple

Reviewed by BrianW Review Date: 10/27/2020

It’s not ok they charge this much and aren’t great every time. Why should it be a gamble going here when it’s so expensive? We were basically served a frozen steak, it’s the only way I can explain how raw it was in the middle. This would be bad anywhere but here of all places? It’s always getting recommended. We sent it back and they cooked some more and it was better, but what is the deal with this place really? Why not give in to the quality issues and make it like a Tad’s Steak or Sizzler and lower the prices? Keep the quality as is but stop passing this off as a fancy place?

Pros:

You will be served food

Cons:

Said food may be undercooked/still partially frozen.