Reviews of Le Cellier Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Le Cellier Dining Location

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, American

Cuisines: Steakhouse, American
Read more about Le Cellier including links to the menus here:

Full Service Lunch/Dinner
Canada - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Lizard1515 Review Date: 07/06/2020

We absolutely love going to Le Cellier. This restaurant is on the pricey side, and it is 2 table service credits. BUT, once looking at the menu prices it is completely justified as such. We all ordered different menu items, but our favorites amongst our groups (besides steak because we all loved ours) were the beer cheese soup, poutine, and the creme brulee. I have been to WDW 5 times and have eaten here every single time. For us it is a must do.

Pros:

Great if you are craving steak, indoors, A/C

Cons:

Pricey if not on dining plan

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

Great service and atmosphere.

Pros:

Outstanding food quality.

Cons:

Heavy meal for a theme park

Reviewed by Tolkoto Review Date: 06/02/2020

The beer cheese soup is incredibly and almost worth visiting for alone. The steaks are very good, although not the best in WDW.

Pros:

Good steaks, great soup.

Cons:

Can feel a bit cramped inside. Basic steakhouse menu may seem a bit boring compared to other World Showcase restaurants.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/31/2020

It was OK. Our waiter was not very friendly (rare this happens). Food was good. For the price and use of 2 table service, I'd highly suggest California Grill instead.

Pros:

Food was good, not the best on property.

Cons:

Bad service. Food not great.

Reviewed by JTie4 Review Date: 03/26/2020

It is a nice restaurant and the food is good but unfortunately very overpriced.
You can probably find a better steak elsewhere for less.

Pros:

The food is good.

Cons:

They charge too much for what you get.

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

I had tried the Le Cellier filet at the Food & Wine festival one year, so for the following trip we decided to make a reservation because it was delicious at food & wine. When getting there, I was honestly a little disappointed by the atmosphere. I did not so much mind that it is a smaller restaurant, but I did mind the over all feel (weird lighting, average layout). From all I had heard I was expecting it to be more amazing. My filet was also not nearly as good as it was at the Food & Wine festival which disappointed me. The only thing we ordered that I did really like was poutine, if you go I highly recommend ordering that.

Pros:

Poutine

Cons:

Price, atmosphere, food

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/21/2020

CREME BRULE!

Pros:

STEAK AND CREME BRULE are to die for. I love the birthday song. They also sing Canada national anthem.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/20/2020

A very good restaurant. Expensive. Best Filet Mignon.

Pros:

The filet.

Cons:

The price.

Reviewed by autumnconverse Review Date: 03/15/2020

Perfect! I’ve enjoyed my meal each time I’ve eaten here. This is a great place to have a meal to celebrate a special occasion.

Pros:

Delicious! The atmosphere is awesome, too.

Cons:

Can be pricey.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/08/2020

Went for lunch, NO LUNCH MENU. Limited menu, steaks, few others. 2 glasses of wine, 2 French onion soups and cheese tray......$100. Waitress was surly because we were not ordering steaks.....omg Disney is outrageous!

Pros:

Can’t think of a thing

Cons:

Pricey dinner menu, no lunch menu. How can you serve French onion soup that’s isn’t hot?