Reviews of Karamell-Küche

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/22/2021

while everything in here smells amazing my family and I have tried a few things from here and all of them tasted way too sweet and not too fresh. if you have a bug sweet tooth this one may be for you but we will have to take a pass.

Pros:

smells good

Cons:

tastes too sweet

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 09/19/2021

Even just the smell is enticing enough to get you to walk in! Every time I go to Epcot & walk through the World Showcase, I smell the delicious caramel & have to make a stop. My friends often get caramel corn for us to share but I’m going to recommend a salted milk chocolate caramel square. You should certainly make it a part of your Epcot day!

Pros:

Delicious foods and affordable!

Cons:

If it’s right before the night time show, the line could be pretty long!

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

I was here on my honeymoon in September of 2019. My spouse does not like caramel, but I LOVE it. I had a Caramel apple (it was fairly hot that day) and it was so refreshing. The caramel was perfect a nice sweetness with a super tart green apple. Couldn't have had a better place to pick up a quick snack from while eating around the world! OH AND THE SMELL IS HEAVENLY!

Pros:

Delicious, Heavenly smell, Lots of good options

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Zuzu71 Review Date: 09/06/2021

I had a chocolate dipped Mickey marshmallow with a caramel drizzle. And you KNOW I got a bag of caramel corn. I think I could eat one of everything in that place. It's outstanding!

Pros:

Um...caramel!

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/07/2021

Is there anything better than the smell of caramel? I've only had the caramel popcorn, but it was so delicious and well worth buying. I ended up eating it on the 16 hour drive home after my trip. Definitely step in, even if you just want to smell the delicious caramel!

Pros:

Caramel popcorn is worth the money, smell is iconic

Cons:

none!

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

Smells better than it taste. I do not recommend the caramel liquor flight. It took me about 3 minutes to chew half a square. I thought they would be gooey inside, but they were all hard to chew caramel. The popcorn gets stale quick, so only get if you want some right then. Do not get some for later.

Pros:

Smells wonderful. I would recommend for a fireworks treat.

Cons:

Doesn't taste as great as it smells

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/05/2021

We stopped in here solely because the smell drew us in and it was 100% worth it. We ended up getting the caramel popcorn and kept snacking on it the whole day. The only bad part was that it doesn't keep well so if you plan on getting it home then airtight wrap it. All the other treats looked delicicous too!

Pros:

All the caramel

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/21/2021

really enjoyed the caramel corn. there wasn't too long a wait and the cast members helped us quickly.

Pros:

good caramel.

Cons:

small shop could get crowded.

Reviewed by MaggieHarpe Review Date: 01/16/2021

The smell alone is enough reason to visit! Everything looks and tastes so good and so fresh!

Pros:

Tasty, fresh goodies

Cons:

No cons, eat the food!

Reviewed by SMDeMauro Review Date: 01/12/2021

So many yummy caramel themed treats! Each one delicious!

Pros:

Some of the best caramel you'll ever have.

Cons:

Caramel popcorn can get soggy pretty quickly in the Florida humidity. Maybe bring a big zip lock bag to keep it tightly sealed between snacking.