Reviews of Tangierine Cafe

View Menus at Tangierine Cafe Dining Location

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Tangierine Cafe including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tangierine-cafe

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/18/2020

Best restaurant in Epcot

Pros:

Best restaurant in Epcot

Cons:

Zero cons

Reviewed by MoBach Review Date: 03/16/2020

Solid food, great choices for vegetarians. Consistently good.

Pros:

Good for vegans/vegetarians

Cons:

May not appeal to the typical American palette.

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

Fresh, yummy Mediterranean food. I actually enjoyed the lentils. Falafel was a bit dry. Tabouli was delicious.

Pros:

Fast service Great food Healthier Seating feels set apart from park

Cons:

Not much seating

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

This was always a favorite of ours but after lunch on 8/1/19, we're not sure anymore. We had schwarma platters and the falafel. Food was bland (exception was the tabouleh which was very fresh and delicious) and portions were much smaller than we remembered. We left all wondering what happened to the best quick service at Epcot.

Pros:

Tabouleh was super fresh and tasty

Cons:

Rest of food bland, small portions

Reviewed by sand935 Review Date: 10/01/2018

I had the Mediterranean Falafel Wrap and my husband had the Saffron Rotisserie chicken both of us enjoyed this lunch very much.

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

only outside seating

Reviewed by Julie Review Date: 09/30/2018

We've discovered that we can share a Shawarma platter & still have room to sample other things in the World Showcase. The platter includes pita, hummus, meat w/veggies & Tabouleh. It will easily feed 2, maybe 3 people. Delicious!

Pros:

Usually not a long line and easy to find a table at which to eat.

Cons:

Sometimes, the music from the stage in the Morocco pavilion is a little loud and the outside seating is near a restroom, so there are people milling about.

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 09/27/2018

Love this place! Here you can find a refreshing, not too heavy, but spice delicious meal. I love that your plate has a variety of items including hummus! While I may enjoy this type of food, my dear son does not. No worries guys, they have chicken fingers with fries! If you are looking for a quick meal around the world showcase, do come by and enjoy the shawarma platter with hummus, couscous, and bread!

Pros:

Delicious Quick Service

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by Liz McKinnell Review Date: 09/21/2018

We love the Tangerine Cafe!! We have been eating here since our first trip in 1999 and have never had a bad experience yet.
Our party of three had the schwarma platters which, as always, provide plenty of delicious meat and tasty bread with hummus and other middle eastern accompaniments. Clean plates all round.
I also highly recommend the iced mint tea that they serve at the coffee/cake counter - it is extremely refreshing on a hot day.

Pros:

Iced mint tea, delicious food

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 03/01/2018

Tangierine Cafe is one of the better fast food restaurants in Disney World. We ate there at the beginning of December.
The food is fresh and the restaurant is very clean. Ordering is a bit confusing, but not bad compared to some restaurants in the World. I had the combination shawarma plate and found it excellent. It was too much food for lunch for me, but many would find the serving size just right. I guess that the meal might be a bit exotic to some, but I found the spicing of the side salads a little on the timid side. The staff is delightful and they stay busy sweeping floors and busing tables, so the restaurant looks tidy. Overall, very impressed, and I will return.

Pros:

Great service and food

Cons:

Small seating area

Reviewed by Rockerchick15 Review Date: 01/29/2018

I loved this place! I got the Chicken and Lamb Shawarma platter. I never knew I liked tabbouleh until then! Everything was delicious!

I also had the Moroccan red wine, which was delicious! I normally like dry red wines, and this definitely had the flavor of those, but didn't leave my mouth feeling as dry as others do. I was pleasantly surprised! I also lucked out and ordered it when they were near the end of the bottle, so I actually got a half of a pour in a second cup, as well--free of charge! I will definitely hope to make a trip back here when we return!