Reviews of Tangierine Cafe

View Menus at Tangierine Cafe Dining Location

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Read more about Tangierine Cafe including a link to the menu here: http://allears.net/dining/location/tangierine-cafe

Counter Service - Lunch/Dinner
Morocco - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by khh1997 Review Date: 07/28/2014

On July 27, I stopped by here to grab a quick lunch. The service was very fast as there was no one else ordering, which should have been a sign. I ordered the falafel sandwich wrap, and the falafel was so hard I couldn't even cut it with my fork. I stabbed it and bit into it and it was cold as ice. The pita was the best part of the meal. I could only make myself eat two of the four falafel, but I will never eat here again. The two salads that came with the sandwich were not that great either. Maybe some of the other dishes are better, but I do not recommend this one!

Pros:

fast service

Cons:

food was terrible

Reviewed by MinnieMouseMama Review Date: 06/24/2014

After days of burgers and chicken nuggets, this place is a slice of heaven! A huge portion of lamb shawarma and naan hits the plate. The hummus is rich and cool. The portions are generous and the price is small (by Disney standards anyway.) Our service this time was much better and very friendly (newer CM's perhaps?) This is a hidden gem. The food is NOT spicy, so those who have worried need not be afraid. There is rarely a line and the seating is not a problem. We always manage to get a table in the shade. As a side note, I think the bathroom here is cleaner and cooler than most due to limited foot traffic. We stop here every time and always end up happy and full. Note: we order three meals to feed four HUNGRY people.

Pros:

a change of pace

Reviewed by peytonshea02 Review Date: 06/04/2014

Has always been and continues to be one of my favorite counter service meals. The Chicken and Lamb Shawarma Platter is just so fabulous. The meats are tender and flavorful and the sides are fresh and tasty. One of the few places that I have found consistently excellent.

Reviewed by Marilea Review Date: 05/14/2014

The shwarma platters are delicious. The restaurant and entire pavilion are gorgeous. The only downside to eating here is the tiny indoor seating area. It was raining the day we ate here, so we were really lucky to get a table. Otherwise, the wonderful food and large portions made the experience very enjoyable. There is no need to worry about anything being too spicy or unfamiliar to enjoy. It's all delicious.

Pros:

Food!

Cons:

Very tiny, not much indoor seating

Reviewed by WDWDad1974 Review Date: 05/14/2014

Go here to eat! Really awesome food and one of the best values for the Dining Plan. The Mediterranen Sliders Combo and the Shawarma Chicken and Lamb platter are just awesome. I'm not particularly a Moroccan food fan either, so don't think you have to have a distinct taste for it. My young kids even liked it. And the atmosphere is quite nice as well--the tiled walls are somehow really soothing.

Pros:

Great food, great atmosphere

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 02/14/2014

1 adult no DDP. Ate here Sat 2-8 at 12:45 for the 1st time and it didn't disappoint. Place was pretty quiet but so was most of the WS. Quickly ordered and had a very enjoyable lunch. Chicken platter was warm and tasty. Large enough portion you could share. I want to try the wrap next.

Reviewed by mickeymom5 Review Date: 01/20/2014

We always enjoy eating here. We get the chicken platters. Always tasty and fresh! We ate here on January 1, 2014.

Pros:

tasty food, free refills

Reviewed by hebspanteach Review Date: 12/30/2013

I can not say how good the food is here because I never got a chance to eat any of it. You see, my partner has a food allergy and upon telling this to the cast member, she said that the chef would come and talk to us. So we waited 10 minutes and the chef didn't come, so we asked what the hold up was...it wasn't busy...it was only 11:15 am. We waited and waited and asked 3 times what the problem was. So after 30 minutes of waiting for absolutely NOTHING, we left! And we will NEVER go back again.

Pros:

IDK

Cons:

SERVICE WAS THE WORST!!!!

Reviewed by emmhorton Review Date: 12/14/2013

Wow! A wonderful quick service gem! We had the lamb and chicken platter and the chicken wrap and were very pleased. We found the quality of food to be above standard for a counter service and wished we had discovered it long ago! One tip- we were a party of 3 and ordered 3 meals… we were beyond full and still left food on our plates. Plates can easily be shared!

Pros:

Food, entertainment

Reviewed by John Review Date: 12/08/2013

My wife and I get the best coffee in Epcot here. She normally gets iced coffee. that also have wonderful teas. It is much better and much better service than Starbucks.

Pros:

Great Coffee