Reviews of Tutto Italia Restaurant - Italy

View Menus at Tutto Italia Ristorante Dining Location

Cuisines: Italian

Cuisines: Italian
Read more about Tutto Italia:

The Tutto Italia Restaurant opened on September 17, 2007 where the L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante used to reside in Epcot's Italy pavilion. It serves lunch and dinner.

Lunch Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/lunch
Dinner Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/dinner
Child's Menu: http://allears.net/dining/menu/tutto-italia/child-lunch-dinner
Photo Review: http://land.allears.net/blogs/guestblog/2009/12/tutto_italia.html

Reviewed by 45stoutjay Review Date: 04/06/2020

This is okay, not the best place Italian restaurant in Disney World. The menu is very small and does not chicken parm, which is always my go-to.

Pros:

Service and the food I had was good, but not great

Cons:

Limited menu

Reviewed by debweb218 Review Date: 03/17/2020

We love the steak here! Mmm! And the best tea in all of Disney world!

Pros:

Iced tea

Cons:

Salad is extra price

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

Very hard to get a reservation here. Both this year and last the restaurant was hardly filled. I don't understand this? Nevertheless the food here is very good if you like Italian. If you want something "lighter" I had the salmon which was very good. We had dinner here Thursday 12/05/19. At first I was upset I couldn't get a reservation for any time other than 9pm but it was so nice leaving an empty Epcot with not worrying about a huge line for the bus back to the hotel. For two adults on deluxe dining plan $136.59.

Pros:

Very good authentic Italian food and service

Cons:

Very expensive if not on dining plan, very hard to get a reservation - yet they don't fill the restaurant?

Reviewed by tdischer Review Date: 08/11/2019

Was very good food, great atmosphere, brought us birthday cupcakes, beautiful restaurant.

Pros:

desserts were great!

Cons:

Wouldn't let my son substitute any of the sides (he's 13, didn't want the vegetable or the potato offered) but it worked out fine. Waiter was not overly friendly, but was very good and efficient.

Reviewed by debg33 Review Date: 06/09/2019

The last night of our trip we always have dinner here. It is a great way to finish off our trip. The service and food here is always spot on. I highly recommend the eggplant,lasagna and sangria. Never disappointing. Highly recommend.

Reviewed by lauridg Review Date: 05/26/2019

We always try to eat somewhere we have not yet tried, and this trip, we decided to try Tutto Italia. The staff was very pleasant and attentive, without being overbearing. I had the lobster ravioli, which was pretty good. It wasn't anything amazing either, but I enjoyed it. My husband had an eggplant dish, and he enjoyed that. We opted for the salad instead of a dessert since we were on the dining plan, and the salad was very good. It was definitely a one time place, I don't feel a need to go back, but I am glad we tried it.

Pros:

Nice atmosphere, food was tasty

Cons:

nothing amazing

Reviewed by luv2tenor Review Date: 05/15/2019

Food was good but the service was not. We ate here on 5/12/19. The server really was just going through the motions of his job. Never offered anything for our toddler, didn’t ask about food, didn’t smile and took forever to bring dessert and check. It was obvious he didn’t really care. Several times he was visiting with coworkers and standing by the door watching our section. Our toddler got fussy and daughter took him outside for a full 30 minutes while we waited for check, which was wrong and had to be corrected. Just disappointed

Pros:

Tortellini was delicious!

Cons:

Service was not up to par.

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

Authentic style Italian food (a huge plus)served a great atmosphere.

Pros:

Food is fantastic

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 04/21/2019

Wanted to like this place but was sadly disappointed. Risotto tasted off and gave up on it. But the other two members of our party actually got ill from their meals.

Pros:

Wait staff was fine

Cons:

Food was inedible and pricey

Reviewed by Wyseguys Review Date: 03/24/2019

Annual Passholder, worst meal I had at Disney in a long time. Haven't tried this place since it was Alfredo of Rome many years ago. Food was dry,tasteless and expensive. All 4 in party had similar complaints. Had better meals at Olive Garden. Go to pizziria, has better food.

Pros:

The waiter and servers were very nice and often asked how we were doing. The dinning room still looks like it did years ago but is still very nice.

Cons:

Dry Tasteless Expensive