Reviews of Rose and Crown Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Rose and Crown Dining Room

Rose and Crown Dining Room

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by MagicPreppy Review Date: 11/12/2020

Loved the food, and the atmosphere is wonderful too. Had an 8:50pm dinner reservation on Aug 1, and even with the new measures it was spot on. Only had a reservation for 2, but met some friends in the park, and they were able to turn that into a 4 top since I stopped by early to ask.

Pros:

Cider + Black fish & chips scotch egg

Cons:

can be a bit dark inside

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/10/2020

Rose and Crown is a favorite of ours, the food and service has always been outstanding

Pros:

Fish and Chips and Scottish egg

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

I have memories of eating here on earlier trips with my parents & grandparents. Even from a young age, there was always something for everyone here. Pro tip: great spot to watch the fireworks too!

Pros:

Food, atmosphere

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

I loved it here last year but this year not so much. They got rid of the potato soup as an appetizer. I messaged Disney before my trip and was told they still had it every day but they didn't when we ate here. We had dinner Monday 12/02/19. I had their salad as an appetizer and I have a nut/seed allergy so I could barely eat it as it came on a seeded cracker so I don't recommend that. For two adults on deluxe dining plan $120.

Pros:

Fish & chips, my boyfriend loves the Leaping Leprechaun drink

Cons:

Disappointing got rid of potato soup

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 11/04/2019

This is usually our must-do restaurant. Last week when we visited it wasn't as great as it usually is. The food was still good, and our server tried, but I think there must have been some issue in the kitchen because we were there for over 2 hours and the people sitting next to us had their whole meal comped. I'll still go back and hope it doesn't happen again!

Pros:

Fun, good pub fare

Cons:

Can be noisy and cramped

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/27/2019

Made a reservation far in advance for my daughter’s college graduation dinner. We had so many great memories at R&C since she’s was 7 years old. They wouldn’t let us sit outside even though they were empty tables that night in May. I should have left but I had put down a $10 deposit for 4. The service was awful and I still tipped 20% because I do. The food not great and the atmosphere was too warm. $200 for a terrible experience. I will go for a beer but no more reservations or dinner and no more special occasions.

Pros:

It’s WDW.

Cons:

The atmosphere

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

The Welsh pub burger was a surprise smash - fantastic! Fish and chips good as usual, as was the chicken masala curry. Fun place, good food. And good beer.

Pros:

food, beer, atmosphere

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/03/2019

Vegan crumble is YUCK! I wish I had known I could get the vegan bangers and mash because the crumble is the worst thing I;ve ever had at Disney. Veggies - squash, zucchini, beets, potatoes covered with vegan cheese and baked. With all the wonderful dishes Disney has, why can't they figure out how to make a decent vegetarian dish??????????

Pros:

Husband liked the corned beef

Cons:

Everything about the Vegan Crumble

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great fish and chips

Pros:

good food, and lots of it

Cons:

long long wait

Reviewed by ADJ Review Date: 02/16/2019

We got lucky and snagged a table here for dinner without a reservation! My mobility-impaired mother could not go down the steps to sit on the lower deck, so they switched us to a table in the main dining room. I had the Vegan Bangers & Mash (not on the menu, but apparently they have it available as a regular thing). Mom had a child's portion of fish and chips. The Bangers & Mash was awesome!! It had two Beyond Meat sausage links and a generous portion of mashed potatoes, plus a dark mushroom sauce/gravy that was a tad sweet and tangy. The whole thing was very good. Mom liked her fish and chips; she would like to have had cocktail sauce for the fish but they did not have any. It was "real" fish, not the cheap junk. The child's portion was just right for her. The interior of the restaurant is very pub-like, all in dark woods and gentle lighting. The service at this restaurant is always gracious and friendly.

Pros:

Awesome vegetarian/vegan options here!