Reviews of Rose and Crown Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Rose and Crown Dining Room

Rose and Crown Dining Room

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by bjserviere Review Date: 01/25/2021

Fantastic shepherds pie at this restaurant. Loved the food and the atmosphere. Will definitely return to the Rose and Crown.

Pros:

Great food

Reviewed by MagicPreppy Review Date: 11/12/2020

Loved the food, and the atmosphere is wonderful too. Had an 8:50pm dinner reservation on Aug 1, and even with the new measures it was spot on. Only had a reservation for 2, but met some friends in the park, and they were able to turn that into a 4 top since I stopped by early to ask.

Pros:

Cider + Black fish & chips scotch egg

Cons:

can be a bit dark inside

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/10/2020

Rose and Crown is a favorite of ours, the food and service has always been outstanding

Pros:

Fish and Chips and Scottish egg

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Great fish and chips

Pros:

good food, and lots of it

Cons:

long long wait

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 01/08/2019

This has become a must-do for us. We visited in October 2018, on a rainy, miserable Friday night during the the Food and Wine Festival, which we were not attending. We had accomplished everything we wanted to do, were exhausted, had already decided to skip Illuminations because of the torrential and ceaseless rain, and showed up to the kiosk 45 minutes early for our ADR. They were understanding and most accommodating, seating us almost immediately. My son didn't want the appetizer that came with his meal, so our waitress gifted us a third Scotch Egg saying that an appetizer is an appetizer, who cares if he was supposed to get a fruit cup. Awesome. I had the braised short ribs and they were absolutely delicious. This is a must do restaurant every time we go to WDW!!

Pros:

*Wonderful* staff, delicious food, feels like a real English pub.

Cons:

Feels like a real English pub ... LOL.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/07/2018

The Tea Experience at Rose Crown was lovely. We enjoyed 5 teas, 4 sandwiches and scones and cream and jam. We left with a bag of the teas we sampled. I'd do this again!

Pros:

Interesting commentary by hostess and chef, portions just right, clotted cream!

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 11/22/2017

My niece and I dined here on October 30 and we enjoyed our meal. Rose & Crown is a favorite of ours. We both tried something new: chicken curry for her and the Welsh pub burger for me. Both winners! We shared a sticky toffee pudding to end our meal. Our waitress Jane was sweet and very efficient. I think this restaurant is more reasonably priced than many others at Epcot and one of the most consistent with the quality of the food and service. It never disappoints and we'll be back!

Pros:

always good, love the atmosphere

Reviewed by DanInNH Review Date: 10/10/2017

Our server was Katherine (the great!). She was fantastic. Wish & hope she is there on our next trip next month - we will definitely ask for her. On top of that the food was fantastic. My wife always gets the fish and chips and she is always very happy. I have 4 meals I rotate and last week it was Sheppard's Pie turn. I think it was the best I had ever had in all the times I have had it. And what can you say about dessert. They are all good, so we got our favorite three and nibble some of each. All great. Every trip deserves a stop here for us!

Pros:

Server, Food quality

Cons:

zilch!

Reviewed by John Review Date: 05/08/2017

My wife and I have eaten several times at the Rose and Crown and always found the service and food to be excellent.
The last time we ate there my wife had the Potato Leek soup and I had the Scotch Egg for starters and they were both very good. Then we had the Shepherd's Pie which is excellent. For desert my wife had the warm fruit crumble which she said was very good.

Pros:

Good food and Service

Reviewed by Geri604 Review Date: 04/30/2017

We requested an outside table, and were in a little alcove on the middle tier, right off the beer garden/patio area. It was too tight of a fit for my mom to stay in her wheelchair, but once we got her seated, we were able to park the chair just outside the rope at the bottom of the walkway to the beer garden - out of everyone's way. I had the strip steak with green beans and Yorkshire pudding, and it was very good. My dad had the corned beef and cabbage, which is one of his favorites, and mom had the fish and chips. She really loved her meal - said the batter was just enough, the fish was nice and flaky, and it tasted great. For dessert I had the trifle, which is always great (strawberries, custard, and whipped cream - what's not to like???), and my mom had the sticky toffee pudding, which she liked, but said was a little too sweet for her.

Pros:

Food; server