Reviews of Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 11/14/2020

Nice addition to the quick service options. The portions are decent for the price.

Pros:

The bbq burger was awesome. Mac and cheese side was decent for theme park fare.

Cons:

N/A

Reviewed by PALionKingfan Review Date: 09/25/2020

Average BBQ at best. Beef brisket was ok but had a strong Smokey flavor. If you really want BBQ while at Epcot then go here. Otherwise there are much better QS places to eat at.

Pros:

Only BBQ restaurant at Epcot

Cons:

Average at best

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2020

Ate here for dinner just to try it out, I had the brisket sandwich on garlic Texas toast and it was so good, my side was the Mac and Cheese, not your standard out of the box, it was very tasty. For a quick service restaurant, Disney knocked it out of the park!

Pros:

Great food and plenty of seating inside and out

Cons:

I think they were still working out some kinks on processes, I had to wait about 20 minutes after my order was places

Reviewed by gcgallagher Review Date: 03/31/2020

We ate here for my boyfriend's birthday the first week that it was open. I was a little unsure about getting barbecue from a Disney restaurant as a southerner and barbecue fanatic but I was actually VERY impressed. I got the platter where I could pick and choose different meats and they were all delicious. The sides were great too! My favorite part was that they didn't pick one type of barbecue to feature, but instead they featured all kinds (Kansas City, Texas, Carolina, Alabama, etc.). The also have 5 or 6 different sauce options from different parts of the US (Alabama white sauce, a smoky Texas sauce, a sweet Memphis sauce, a vinegar-y Carolina sauce, etc.) It wasn't busy at all when I was there, but that could be because of the Coronavirus outbreak, or just because it was a Monday evening. The cast members were all very friendly and excited about the opening of the restaurant and overall I was super pleased with the meal.

Pros:

DELICIOUS barbecue, tons of options, yummy sides, fun ambiance

Cons:

I really can't think of any glaring issues or disappointments! Good job Epcot!

Reviewed by Juliet73 Review Date: 02/26/2020

We ate at Regal Eagle on its second day of operation, having only learned the day before that it was open. It was one of the best meals of our 8 day trip to WDW! DH had a platter with pork butt, brisket, and ribs, plus a side of cole slaw. DS had a platter with the sausage, chicken, and ribs, with a side of onion rings, while I had the chicken with onion rings. Each meal came with a nice size slice of texas toast. Everything was incredibly flavorful! The portions were generous and we all felt it was an excellent value considering the size of the meals. We also tried the s'mores brownie, but I have to say that was disappointing. It just tasted like sugar...WAY too much sugar! No real s'mores flavor at all. There were different BBQ sauces at the condiments table, and thankfully wet wipes, because after all that BBQ we all were sticky. It wasn't very busy while we were there, and the staff was all knowledgeable and efficient, despite it being only day 2. We loved it and would definitely eat there again.

Pros:

Flavorful food, great portions, nice selection, good value.

Cons:

dessert wasn't great; messy if you aren't careful with all that BBQ sauce.