Reviews of Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue

Reviewed by MCarollasHubs Review Date: 08/28/2021

Being from the north we don’t have BBQ everywhere like in the south. There are many options and everything I had was wonderful. I also love the different sauce options. Good spot to get in some AC.

Pros:

AC, great BBQ

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/06/2021

This place was definitely a great counter service option for Epcot and way better than expected. My husband, 2 kids, and I all enjoyed our bbq burgers and especially the different bbq sauces. Mac and cheese was good and better than the usual CS Mac. The garlic bread used as the bun was really good and this was a fave of my kids.

Pros:

Good food, easy to order, good portions, friendly staff

Cons:

Can’t think of any!

Reviewed by SCOTTMOP Review Date: 05/20/2021

Very good BBQ. had the burger with pulled pork on top which was one of the best burgers i have ever had. You have to choose your sauce and i got the spicy one which really added to the sandwich. The fries were good as the side. Lots of seating inside and out

Pros:

Yummy BBQ

Cons:

A little expensive

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Went week of Jan 11th and thought it was great quick service. High quality ribs, sides, and sauces. Must get the pickles!

Pros:

High quality food, quick service with little wait, cute theming and picnic vibe outside

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/12/2021

Worst meal in Epcot

Pros:

Serice was fast

Cons:

Food was terrible. Pork was all fat, French fries were cold. Staff didn't seem to care

Reviewed by M2Mc Review Date: 03/05/2021

We had lunch at Regal Eagle and the food did not disappoint. However, I will say having no shortage of BBQ where we were visiting from, I wished we had dined elsewhere. Food was awesome and I'd eat it again in a heartbeat, but unless BBQ is exotic to you or you fancy yourself a meat connoisseur, eat somewhere more exciting!

Pros:

Garlic Bread, Tasty, Quick, Good Value

Cons:

A little messy, Not too exciting

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/05/2021

We made ourselves save room during the festival to try this place. It is so hard to want to eat BBQ when there are so many "different" options in Epcot. It turned out to be absolutely delicious. I don't really care for BBQ in general but the flavors were great. Good sides as well. Plus the light muppet theme is always fun.

Pros:

Tasty food, MUPPETS

Cons:

Too many good foods to eat in Epcot to want to stop here, but that's not really a con.

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

I had been looking forward to trying Regal Eagle since it opened, and on our February 2021 trip, we tried it and it did not disappoint. I will say that the meats are definitely the star of the show. The sauces are also good, but the sides are a solid "B" grade.

Pros:

great meats, good sauces, nice atmosphere, banana pudding

Cons:

sides are just okay

Reviewed by DisNanaofTN Review Date: 02/11/2021

I had hoped this quick service would be awesome, it was just ok. If it were in Magic Kingdom it would garner a higher rating because MK is a desert where good food is concerned. My husband and I both had ribs. They were good, not great. We would eat there again. I didn't realize until after we had finished that I would have asked the cast members for some of each of the sauces. Next time I will do that and rate them.

Pros:

Decent but not great BBQ Great themed restaurant

Cons:

Diverse Sauces not offered when ordering food Confusing entrance on side due to covid-19 Didn't like being forced to use mobile order with zero people in line. Frustrating

Reviewed by MJandJimmy Review Date: 11/14/2020

Nice addition to the quick service options. The portions are decent for the price.

Pros:

The bbq burger was awesome. Mac and cheese side was decent for theme park fare.

Cons:

N/A