Reviews of Chip and Dale Harvest Feast at The Garden Grill

View Menus at Garden Grill Dining Location

Read more about Garden Grill including links to the menus and a review here: http://allears.net/dining/location/garden-grill

Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast Character Dining
Full Service - Lunch and Dinner
The Land - Future World - Epcot

Read prices, menu items, and more about Garden Grill

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat , Table Service

Reviewed by jessgallam Review Date: 09/26/2018

Best way to get character autographs! Love seeing Mickey and friends. All you can eat brought to your table and really good food!

Pros:

All you can eat from your table no lines. Characters

Cons:

If you have severe motion sickness this might get you?? Restaurant slowly rotates.

Reviewed by Connie L Review Date: 09/26/2018

Great tasting food fresh from Epcot Center. Alot of variety for everyone; adults,kids and vegetarians. Servings are substantial.

Pros:

Huge variety of delicious foods. The rotating restaurant with constantly changing views. Characters are friendly.

Cons:

None that I can think of.

Reviewed by KenHutch Review Date: 06/25/2018

This review is another one I am glad to write. In 3 straight trips this has been a good solid meal with incredible character interaction. The place is so small if you take an hour to eat there you will see the characters 3 times and as for the food the waitress kept checking to make sure we were full and cheerfully brought us back a huge platter of turkey because we were hitting the turkey hard.

Pros:

The characters and the food

Reviewed by Uncledondon Review Date: 11/19/2017

Daughter and I eat lunch here for the first time we enjoyed it very much. The food was very good. Characters stop and spent time with the both of us which I thought was nice since we both adults. Restaurant rotated the whole meal but you couldn't notice the movement. I would recommend this to anyone. Would recommend researching menu because it's very limited due to being family style..

Pros:

Characters,Food

Reviewed by Km888 Review Date: 10/14/2017

We've eaten breakfast here our last two trips and it is a new must do. Food is served family style so you don't even need to leave the table and risk missing characters. Cinnamon roll skillet is fantastic!
Characters circulate quickly and service is consistently great.
Highly recommend!

Pros:

Characters, service, food

Reviewed by Fitzboyzmom Review Date: 08/28/2017

Love this place. Another really good option where you get a lot of good food. Go for a late breakfast or early lunch and you will not be hungry until dinner time. The character experience this time was not as great as we have had in the past, but still good. You often see them multiple times. If you have children, I highly recommend taking them here.

Reviewed by SKNJ Review Date: 07/17/2017

After having a bad experience our last visit we had decided we were not going to go here this time. However it is our oldest son's favorite place to eat so we decided to give it a try. The food was great. The character's were very good this time, as last time we had to wait and even ask to see the characters. This time the rotation was broken because as a cast member said "Chip and Dale had a party and forgot to invite the boss Mickey. The party got a little wild and they broke the gears that make the place rotate." Chip and Dale both laughed about it.

A tip though, ask to sit on the lower level in a booth. After visiting here several times it seems that the characters visit the lower level more often than the upper level.

Pros:

Food portions

Cons:

rotation broken

Reviewed by robert3556 Review Date: 07/08/2017

Ate dinner here. Great place to eat, food was very good waiter was very attentive. Characters interaction was good.
We are planning to try breakfast next time we visit.

Pros:

Good food, charaters did a lot of interface time, seating was fast.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by cinderlisa Review Date: 04/26/2017

The food here was delicious. My dad, a very picky meat-eater, said the pot roast was his favorite food of the entire week. The salad, green beans, rolls, new addition of potato salad, stuffing, and mashed potatoes were delicious as well. The dessert was absolutely perfect. Crisp and sweet, with the right amount of berries and whipped cream.

The character interaction was plentiful and not rushed. My son loved getting to see the characters multiple times.

We love how the restaurant rotates and we get new scenery every few minutes.

My one complaint is that we checked in about 5-10 minutes early, and still had to wait 25 minutes past our reservation time to be seated. When seated, our waiter was extremely rushed and overwhelmed. Dinner took over 90 minutes. Just getting and paying the check turned into a huge, lenghty ordeal and we asked for it early. We missed Illuminations because of this. We will definitely be back but will try for an earlier ADR.

Pros:

Food was great, even for a vegetarian

Cons:

Long wait for our table, meal took forever

Reviewed by mommom Review Date: 03/05/2017

party of 11 - had 2 tables up front - had great views.

the meal was great and the characters were terrific. spent a lot of time with us and got some great pictures and memories.

Our waiter was great and very helpful with our food allergy.

I thought I got my money's worth. Had tables in wonderland which gave me 20% off my meal. Really enjoyed our experience here.

Pros:

the meal