Reviews of Chefs de France – Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Chefs de France

Chefs de France

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 04/22/2021

Delicious food, excellent service in a unique and beautiful location. Feels like dining in France!

Pros:

Excellent menu and wine selection; great waitstaff , located in the heart of Epcot .

Cons:

Sometime difficult to book a table.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/30/2021

Grateful

Pros:

Apart from the food it was amazing, I have to startle the attention of Marta and the manager Jean Luc, specifically with my son's food and the alternatives they gave him. They insist and satisfy my son (special condition).

Cons:

Everything excellent

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

WOW! Let me just say, I did not think I'd love authentic French food so much but everything was great. Our waiter, Dylan, was the sweetest. We did the Pre Fixe menu and got one app, one entree, and one dessert, plus a glass of wine and a glass of soda. We did the snail (better than I thought, the garlic sauce it is in WAS AMAZING), the beef bourigneou (spelled that wrong), and some chocolate dish. Honestly, everything was great. No complaints at all. Highly recommend

Pros:

The atmosphere was very sophisticated and romantic. Service was quick! The food was AMAZING!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 03/16/2021

Incredible food, beautiful restaurant with exceptional service. Always our first choice to bring guests or to indulge ourselves.

Pros:

Amazing menu with consistent quality. Beautiful atmosphere. Exceptional service!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Mjsheridan Review Date: 08/15/2020

We love this place and dining has almost become an annual tradition during our yearly trip! The food has always been wonderful and the staff friendly. From having also visited Paris, we can definitely say the food is authentic and allows you to be a bit more adventurous than some of the other restaurants in Epcot, while also having options for some of the more picky eaters. Make sure to save room for dessert here!

Pros:

Excellent, authentic french food. Beautiful dining room. Friendly staff.

Cons:

While we don't travel with kids, this probably wouldn't be the best place for them. There isn't a great way to watch the fireworks while eating here

Reviewed by Kathy Review Date: 09/30/2018

We only had dinner here once and it was certainly memorable. We really enjoyed the atmosphere and were lucky enough to be seated by a window so we could people watch while waiting for our food. My husband and I both had the beef bourguignon and it was delicious not to mention a huge portion. Our waiter was super friendly despite the language barriers between us but we understood each other perfectly.All in all we loved it. yes it's crowded and a bit loud but it's certainly a place we will go back to. Would highly recommend!

Pros:

Food and service and atmosphere! Everything!

Reviewed by PolynesianStitch Review Date: 06/17/2018

Had an excellent dinner. Both the duck and the steak were outstanding and the sides were excellent. The desserts were great and the wine enhanced the meal nicely. Service was some of the best we had in the entire trip. Highly recommend.

Pros:

Excellent food and service

Reviewed by SusieH212 Review Date: 08/20/2017

We got a beautiful table by the window to celebrate my 60th birthday! Husband started with Onion soup, which he loved and then we both had the Lasagnes de legumes, that was delicious. A crew of cast members sang Happy Birthday in French to me over fabulous desserts. A very special meal.

Pros:

Atmosphere, Cast Members & Delicious food!

Reviewed by feenie20 Review Date: 04/05/2017

Although we have been to Epcot many times, this was our first time eating at Les Chefs de France.
Our server was very friendly and helpful and our meal was delicious. My husband ordered the lobster bisque, and probably would have licked the bowl if I would have let him.
My steak was cooked just how I like it and I got to have meringue for desert, which is always a winner for me!
There are plenty of choices even for a more finicky eater.

Pros:

Food, service

Reviewed by maze4 Review Date: 10/01/2016

Ate here 9/15. Celebrating 25th anniv w adults only trip. Wanted to try restaurants that kids wouldn't eat at. Was nervous at this restaurant has mixed reviews. Arrived early and really wasn't hungry as we were snacking at F&W thought about cancelling but would have had to pay penalty. Was seated by window which was nice to people watch. Our server Alexis (s is silent) was exceptional. He explained the menu to us and I felt bad as I had to keep asking him to repeat as he had such a thick accent. He took his time and would repeat. I then started to understand better and we had several conversations with him about his family and he wanting to move to US permantly. we ordered bacon salad which was so big could have had this as a meal. dh had fruits d mer a la provencale (seafood dish) and I had tenderloin. Everything was excellent and large portions. The meal came quick and Alexis kept coming refilling drinks and cleaning dishes. Our meal also came with a baguette which was served warm and even though I didn't come hungry we both ate everything. desserts dh had cygnet au chocolat puff pastry filled with moussee and choco sauce w ice cream. I had gateau au chocolat choco cake w moussee and mint ice cream. Again Love IT!!!!!! Despite what people say about how rude servers were I'm glad we tried it and will eat here again. Nothing special for anniv but had such a wonderful eating experience that it made the day very memorable. It was loud inside but didn't matter

Pros:

Alexis our server, food quality, desserts