Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Other Menus at Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/21/2021

The pizza here is to absolutely to die for- best I have ever had in my life. My boyfriend and I got the Quattro formaggi pizza and added the sausage on top as our meat. The pizza was huge!! Much bigger than I expected and the crust is unbelievable-coming from someone who hates pizza crust normally lol. I wish I remember our waitress’ name (maybe Julia???) but she was also so nice and amazing service! Plus the water cups were funky looking and I like that haha. Definitely a new place for us to frequently return to year after year!

Pros:

BEST PIZZA IN YOUR LIFE

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by QueenBlackFrost Review Date: 04/07/2021

Went here on my last two trips (Jan 2020 & Oct 2020) and had an exceptional experience both times. The staff here are really friendly and the pizza is incredible! Any other place I've had woodfired pizza, the bottom is charred. Here it was not burned; they have truly perfected the art of creating pizza. I plan to return on all future trips!

Pros:

Friendly staff, food arrived quickly, amazing taste, beautiful ambiance

Reviewed by Kate18902 Review Date: 04/07/2021

Via Napoli easily worked its way into one of our families favorite resteraunts. The food was great, hot and fresh, and the service was great as well. The portion sizes were huge for the price and the atmosphere was family friendly. We loved the wood-fired pizza oven. This is a must do for our family every time we come to Epcot.

Pros:

good food, great service, atmosphere, portion sizes

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2021

We went for dinner and had absolutely amazing time. We were never rushed, our server was awesome, and the food was great! The pizza was all cooked to perfection, and I definitely recommend getting dessert as well. Though I recommend if you're going to get the pizza cause in my opinion its the best thing there. We were there late, and were encouraged to enjoy ourselves. Never rushed, and great atmosphere.

Pros:

Great service, and food

Cons:

Pizza is the best stuff on the menu, but if you dont like thin traditional Italian pizza you may not like it

Reviewed by Hhbender Review Date: 03/23/2021

This is seriously the best pizza. It literally tastes like pizza I had in Italy!! It is a must visit.

Pros:

Wonderful pizza and atmosphere

Reviewed by Michael2009 Review Date: 03/22/2021

The best pizza I have ever had. I live in the northeast so I know pizza

Pros:

Great pizza. Servers are attentive and nice.

Cons:

Very loud.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/01/2021

Favorite restaurant in WDW! The pizza here is so good. And so is the atmosphere.

Pros:

Best pizza in Disney.

Cons:

Not any I can think of.

Reviewed by ChrissyC Review Date: 02/22/2021

The pizza was so delicious. I thought the pizza crust had so much flavor. This was the cheapest table service meal we had by far. We had 2 adults and 4 kids in our party. We shared the Mezzo Metro pizza and it was enough food for all of us. I can't wait to eat here again.

Pros:

cost and yummy food

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

This is a must on my list of places to eat when in Epcot! The pizza I had was top notch, pepperoni and sausage were delicious! Our service was top notch!

Pros:

Best pizza, good service!

Cons:

None!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/01/2020

They have incredible pizza

Pros:

Good food

Cons:

Crowded