Reviews of Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Other Menus at Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Chelsea Review Date: 09/29/2021

This was such good Pizza! We got half the Prosciutto and Melone, and half the Piccante, and we all ended up loving the prosciutto and melon! It was soo good! The CMs were amazing, and we had such a good experience. This one is a must-do anytime you're at Epcot!

Pros:

Delicious food, wonderful CMs!

Cons:

No cons, this one is too good!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/05/2021

pizza is spot on!

Pros:

pizza and sangria a must!

Cons:

its slightly hectic and loud inside

Reviewed by DisneyMama714 Review Date: 06/23/2021

This place has forever ruined pizza for me. I told the waitress that I may have to move to Orlando just so I can be closer to this place. Even my extremely picky son said how yummy it was. This will be a must do from now on!

Pros:

authentic pizza, atmosphere is awesome, wait staff is amazing!

Cons:

Hard to get a reservation

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/08/2021

One of the best pizza's in Italy. Also with arancini! I studied abroad in Naples, specifically ancient roman art and architecture. And this restaurant does great with the decor and theme. The walls are covered with the same wall paintings you can see in museums taken from the Villa of Livia after excavation! Great throwback to my college days, and fun to know the details imagineers take to make experiences authentic.

Pros:

Great pizza and very authentic theming

Cons:

Can't think of any besides maybe loud and crowded at times, it is pizza and a more affordable sit down restaurant, so very popular and busy

Reviewed by Anondisney Review Date: 05/15/2021

This is the best pizza on property full stop. The year it opened we went here 3 times during our week visit. I wish I could order this to my home.

Pros:

Delicious

Cons:

It can be sort of loud in the restaurant

Reviewed by MTomuschatxDisney Review Date: 04/21/2021

The pizza here is to absolutely to die for- best I have ever had in my life. My boyfriend and I got the Quattro formaggi pizza and added the sausage on top as our meat. The pizza was huge!! Much bigger than I expected and the crust is unbelievable-coming from someone who hates pizza crust normally lol. I wish I remember our waitress’ name (maybe Julia???) but she was also so nice and amazing service! Plus the water cups were funky looking and I like that haha. Definitely a new place for us to frequently return to year after year!

Pros:

BEST PIZZA IN YOUR LIFE

Cons:

NONE

Reviewed by QueenBlackFrost Review Date: 04/07/2021

Went here on my last two trips (Jan 2020 & Oct 2020) and had an exceptional experience both times. The staff here are really friendly and the pizza is incredible! Any other place I've had woodfired pizza, the bottom is charred. Here it was not burned; they have truly perfected the art of creating pizza. I plan to return on all future trips!

Pros:

Friendly staff, food arrived quickly, amazing taste, beautiful ambiance

Reviewed by Kate18902 Review Date: 04/07/2021

Via Napoli easily worked its way into one of our families favorite resteraunts. The food was great, hot and fresh, and the service was great as well. The portion sizes were huge for the price and the atmosphere was family friendly. We loved the wood-fired pizza oven. This is a must do for our family every time we come to Epcot.

Pros:

good food, great service, atmosphere, portion sizes

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/28/2021

We went for dinner and had absolutely amazing time. We were never rushed, our server was awesome, and the food was great! The pizza was all cooked to perfection, and I definitely recommend getting dessert as well. Though I recommend if you're going to get the pizza cause in my opinion its the best thing there. We were there late, and were encouraged to enjoy ourselves. Never rushed, and great atmosphere.

Pros:

Great service, and food

Cons:

Pizza is the best stuff on the menu, but if you dont like thin traditional Italian pizza you may not like it

Reviewed by Hhbender Review Date: 03/23/2021

This is seriously the best pizza. It literally tastes like pizza I had in Italy!! It is a must visit.

Pros:

Wonderful pizza and atmosphere