Reviews of Canada Far and Wide

A stunning 360 degree Circle Vision film showcasing the beauty of Canada, narrated by Eugene Levy and Catherine O'hara

Reviewed by JJKHughes04 Review Date: 09/15/2020

I miss the old show in comparison but this is an educational experience to try at least once.

Pros:

Air conditioning, educational, beautiful footage

Cons:

Standing only, I miss Martin Short.

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

Learn about Canada. I did it my first time to Disney World and that was more than enough.

Pros:

A/C.

Cons:

I hate to sound harsh, but it's really boring.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 07/01/2020

๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฝ really why does this exist

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/18/2020

The new show is so disappointing compared to the old one... It's not as funny or interesting. The footage is better but that's about it.

Pros:

The song at the end is still there!

Cons:

I miss Martin Short.

Reviewed by vcorriveau18 Review Date: 03/16/2020

This attraction is a great hidden gem (in my opinion). Its really funny, and educational. Its really helpful when you've been in the hot sun all day and need a breather in the AC!

Pros:

Educational, Funny, No long waits

Cons:

Far, Only at scheduled times

Reviewed by jessicacritch Review Date: 01/31/2020

This is such a cute show to see on your trip around the world. It is outdated, but still enjoyable and funny. I would not go out of my way to see this, but it's an amazing time-filler and quite educational. Also, it has air conditioning, which is perfect for hot days. However, it does not have seats and you have to stand. That being said, I still enjoy this show! It's not a must-do for me, but I enjoy it.

Pros:

Air conditioning, funny show, educational, short wait times

Cons:

No seating

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions