Reviews of United Kingdom Pavilion

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 05/01/2020

Another great pavilion deserving of an attraction, rumor has it one is coming so this area should get a perfect 10 score! The restaurant here is one of the best, along with the counter service. Lot's of great shopping to be had here! Really feels like the real deal here. Lot's of areas to explore and great architecture replicating many different styles of England.

Pros:

Cons:

No ride....yet!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/01/2020

Could be so much better

Pros:

Great pub scene and top viewing for fireworks

Cons:

Wish they paid English soccer more attention than just the trendy clubs. Needs an attraction

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 04/15/2020

I love the UK pavilion! The Twinings Tea Shop is one of my favorite places to shop. I love when they serve tea samples! All the shops are nice as are the cast members. I like the way they've blended the architecture.

Pros:

The Rose & Crown Dining Room and Pub is a great place to stop for a meal or just a drink.

Cons:

Love the live music.

Reviewed by BethWebb1981 Review Date: 04/14/2020

United Kingdom is simple, but beautiful. There are several unique character meet & greets that seldom have a line.

Pros:

Best quick service meal in Epcot--fish & chips. It's quick. It's relatively cheap. It's also shareable if you have a mid-afternoon sit-down meal & need just a bit to eat.

Cons:

Not many food options

Reviewed by JanelleB Review Date: 04/13/2020

United Kingdom is a fun pavilion with lots of spaces to explore. There is no current show so basically shopping and eating. There are some unique characters like Alice and Mary Poppins. Stores are interesting but don't usually pique my interest. Food is great and views of the Showcase are good.

Pros:

Lots of stores Fish & Chips Excited for refresh

Cons:

A lot of stores but not a lot of great products, although getting better No show or experience

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2020

I love the United Kingdom Pavilion because it reminds of England. When I am in the U.K. pavilion I can goto the Twinings Tea Store to buy tea that can only be purchased in EPCOT. Plus I can purchase other childhood snacks in this store that I cannot anywhere else. Plus the U.K. cast members are always really nice to talk to.

Pros:

I love the pavilion and I can’t wait for the Mary Poppins attraction to open.

Cons:

I can’t purchase the park exclusive tea’s on Shop Disney website.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2020

The United Kingdom Pavilion is wonderfully themed and the attention to detail is extremely intricate. I enjoy the dining options there (especially the fish and chips) and the shopping.

Pros:

Dining, shopping, theming, immersion

Cons:

Not that much to do there

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions