Reviews of Test Track

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/17/2021

This ride is absolutely incredible! I love how thrilling it is and how fast it is! Definitely a must-do for me! But, wouldn't wait longer than 1 hour for it. Overall, this is an amazing ride!

Pros:

Amazing, thrilling, the theme is fantastic, fast,

Cons:

Long wait times, maybe a little scary for young children

Reviewed by GraceElizabeth Review Date: 01/12/2021

Super fun experience. Sadly, you can't design your own car because of Covid, but still fun.

Pros:

Fun and thrilling.

Cons:

You can't design your own car because of Covid.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/08/2021

My favorite ride! You get to design your car and compete it? Awesome!

Pros:

-Fun for all ride -Very immersive

Cons:

-Can be a LONG wait, even with single rider.

Reviewed by KayleyB17 Review Date: 01/03/2021

I feel like this ride is overhyped. It is the only real thrill ride in Epcot but I still wouldn’t wait longer than 30 minutes for it. Especially since you can’t build your own car anymore that took a big part of the experience out.

Pros:

Only thrill ride in epcot

Cons:

Not that great No more build your own car Long long lines

Reviewed by ShannonandTisha Review Date: 12/31/2020

Was absolutely boring nothing thrilling and theming was very corny. Was wast of time waiting in line for such a embarrassing ride. No thrill at all. Absolutely worst ride at WDW

Pros:

None. Boring

Cons:

Was badly themed and corny. No excitement at all

Reviewed by DisneysWackoMode Review Date: 12/08/2020

Epcot's Test Track is always a must-do for my family and I. If you are a thrill seeker like me, this ride will probably leave you unsatisfied and wanting more. But for the person slowly trying to become a thrill seeker, this attraction is perfect. Even though it is the fastest ride in Disney World (for now), it doesn't have any huge drops or upside-down moments. When I was younger, maybe 12, I was always scared to ride thrill rides. This was one of the first rides I encouraged myself to try and I am so glad I rode it because now I am a huge thrill ride enthusiast.

Pros:

Perfect amount of thrill for people just starting to ride thrill rides. A must-do attraction at Epcot.

Cons:

Not enough thrill for thrill seekers. (Might I add: the temporary suspension of designing the cars due to Covid makes the ride seem pointless but it is still a fun ride anyways.) P.S. Does anyone miss the original version!?

Reviewed by Pankropticus Review Date: 12/04/2020

Sadly it was closed when I visited due to the "rain." I will instead review the logo. It's a great logo, with a cool effect where the terminal consonant T in test and the initial T in track seem to share one spine. The first word is black with electric blue outline, and the second word is electric blue. The "e" bothers me. Are they trying to imply a rear view mirror in the negative space between the "e" and "s"? Overall it is a sporty logo, much befitting of the theme of cars. Thanks Chevrolet. I will consider you next time I can afford a car.

Pros:

Promotes seatbelt use.

Cons:

Closes during the rain.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/29/2020

Thrilling ride

Pros:

Very fast

Cons:

Fast part is too short

Reviewed by Merwolf Review Date: 11/07/2020

This ride harkens back to the solidly commercial backbone of sponsored rides. The queue features a set of screens you can use to customize your ride, (it did, it doesn't now.) and when you load into the car, your design goes with you. The first part of the ride takes you through turns and 'tests' of your car's function, but it's a ramble through a few set rooms full of 2D outlines and scenarios. The last part though, the final test is a turn out of the show building onto a track where your car gets up to 65 mph and goes through multiple banking turns before going into the unload. Fun fact - when you come zooming out on the track if you look around you get a great view of the Epcot cast parking lot and the Disney cast health clinic as well as the back of the Mexico pavilion.

Pros:

Final test, the speed is fun. The rest of the car trappings may interest kids and it's a decent queue inside out of the heat.

Cons:

Closes when it rains, would trade the first part of the ride for double the zooming outside.

Reviewed by Camila Review Date: 10/21/2020

Ok ride, the only good part is the fast part.

Pros:

Fastest ride in WDW

Cons:

The inside part is not interesting, right now (covid) you can't design your own car.

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions