Reviews of Test Track

Reviewed by JustinDoesDisney Review Date: 09/24/2021

Until Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind opens, this is as close to a roller coaster as you'll get to in Epcot. It's not the most exciting ride but does have thrilling, high-speed moments. Probably the best part about Test Track is that you can design your own virtual car and test drive it out on the track! With a 40-inch height requirement, it definitely has a target audience: not too exciting for adults or coaster purists and unrideable by anyone less than 40 inches tall. It does stay true to the original education theme at Epcot by teaching you about the different design elements of vehicles and how they affect a car's overall performance. Having said that, it's still a must-ride for me every time I'm at Epcot if for no other reason than to see if I can design a better car than my fellow riders. Yes, there is definitely a competitive aspect to this ride as well!

Pros:

Has a single-rider line, interactivity, competitive aspect

Cons:

Closes during inclement weather (ride it early!), line can get very long, may not be very thrilling for anyone expecting a true roller-coaster experience

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

I really like this ride. I think it's super fun to design a car and in theory test it and see the results. I get the people who say that this is just like driving your car to the parks but I still love this ride and the technology behind it...I think it could maybe use a theming update.

Pros:

Super fast and fun

Cons:

needs better theming.

Reviewed by KatieB Review Date: 09/13/2021

Great ride. Fun for both adults and kids, though it was better before the update. Recommend to go in the morning or late at night if youโ€™re prioritizing it, as the lines can get long and you donโ€™t want to have to waste your time in line here when you could be traveling around the world at Epcot!

Pros:

Really fun. Interactive. Competitive. Thrilling

Cons:

Better before the update. Height requirement. Can get long lines.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/12/2021

This is one of my absolute favorite rides!!! A completely thrilling ride!!! My favorite part is when it speeds away and goes up to 65 miles an hour on that thrilling outdoor track!!! What Fun!!!! If you are completely uncool you will not like this ride!! Cool people will absolutely love this ride!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Pros:

This ride is so much fun!!! Absolutely thrilling and enjoyable from beginning to end!!!

Cons:

People who arenโ€™t cool wonโ€™t like it!!!!

Reviewed by ImWhyTheRumIsGone Review Date: 08/05/2021

The best part of this attraction is designing your car & competing against your family, but the actual ride is just alright to me. Think Radiator Springs Racers without the fun characters, competitive racing element, and immersive soundtrack. It's the fastest ride at WDW so that has a bit of a thrill element. The old version of Test Track was better. Could use a re-theme.

Pros:

kids love fast

Cons:

long lines closes down a lot

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

My kids' favorite ride in Epcot. The outdoor finale is clearly the best part. Ability to make your own car and test it is very cool.

Pros:

Making your own car and seeing how it ranks up with others is awesome. The outdoor final portion of the ride!

Cons:

We would totally buy something with the car we made. Sometimes the in-ride ranking systems bug out. Indoor portion of the ride is not as exciting as you would think it could be.

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/28/2021

This is my favorite ride in Epcot. It takes you through modern testing of cars and their abilities. I appreciate how the update points towards an efficiency/environmental component. The beginning of the queue could use some updating to include a realistic example of future cars.

Pros:

Fast, Indoor/Outdoor, Cool technology

Cons:

At the time, we couldn't customize cars.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

Love this ride. Not as interactive as usual during COVID, but can't pass up the thrill.

Pros:

The power portion of the test!!

Cons:

Tends to have a long line as soon as the day begins

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/02/2021

I absolutely love this ride. I donโ€™t think it gets the respect it deserves. Show this ride some respect!!!!!!!

Pros:

I absolutely love this ride. The best part is when it goes super fast near the end.

Cons:

If you hate having fun and going fast. This ride is not for you. Someone, anyone from all ears please read any of my reviews on all ears!!!! What is it going to take for crying out loud?????????

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/21/2021

LOVE this ride. Right amount of thrill. Great theming, love being able to customize your car (not during COVID). This ride started me down a path towards an obsession with cars. Love the audio in the queue as well.

Pros:

Right amount of thrill. Great theming and queue audio.

Cons:

N/A

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions