Reviews of Soarin’ Around the World — WDW

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

This is one of the best rides in WDW. The scenes are spectacular and the ride really brings it all to life.

Pros:

Scenery, mild thrill, A/C

Cons:

Can have a super long wait for a shorter ride

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/02/2021

How can you not love Soarin'? There are times on this that I even scream because it really feels like you are flying through the air. A must do attraction!

Pros:

Really feels like you are flying

Cons:

Line can get pretty long

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

Easily a fan favorite and must do!

Pros:

Fits in with theme for Epcot! Fun for all family.

Cons:

A frequent or random rotation with different countries and places would be cool. This would keep you going back.

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/28/2021

This is a classic ride that everyone needs to experience. While some pictures get distorted, the smells and overall experience are unique and fun.

Pros:

Sense of flying, Smells, No 3D Glasses, Interactive game in the queue

Cons:

Screen needs updating, Outdated flying experience compared to Flight of Passage.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

A great ride with a great view and special effects.

Pros:

We all felt like we were flying

Cons:

The jumping whale and flying bird get pretty close for comfort

Reviewed by KHCloud Review Date: 05/26/2021

A great and the signature ride at Epcot, in my opinion. However, given the improved quality of parabolic screens on rides like Ratatouille and Mickie and Minnie's Runaway Railway, I think the ride is in need of an update.

Pros:

Fun and immersive ride experience. Deceptively simple.

Cons:

Screen looks a little dated and looks a little weird unless you're sitting in the exact middle.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/09/2021

This is one of my favorite rides. However I do prefer the original version. Soaring over California

Pros:

It is totally freakin Awesome

Cons:

Absolutely None

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/02/2021

Why do I even bother doing these reviews? No matter how many I do they never use any of mine on the AllEars shows. Fine I love this ride it is one of my absolute favorites. Although I do prefer the original version. Maybe this time I will get lucky and they will actually read one of my reviews on the show. Although I am not going to get my hopes up!!!!!

Pros:

One of the best rides at Walt Disney World!!!

Cons:

Are you serious?????? They never read my reviews on all ears!!!!! Will it ever happen???? Do I have to keep begging????? Just read it on the show!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed by ntre2112 Review Date: 04/28/2021

Fun ride for people who like to travel & site see but at a fraction of the cost.

Pros:

Amazing view of "world showcases"

Cons:

May be a little scary for young kids who are afraid of heights.

Reviewed by SharonP Review Date: 04/22/2021

Favorite ride

Pros:

Amazing ride

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions