Reviews of Norway Pavilion

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2020

My favorite pavilion in World Showcase. If you like Disney Princesses this is a most do for you.

Pros:

Elsa and Anna, Frozen Ever After, Akershus.

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/06/2020

This pavilion is stunning, it got mountains, waterfall and amazing architecture. And also a great ride.

Pros:

Frozen ever after

Cons:

Area a little tight after frozen opened

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 05/01/2020

One of my favorites because...wait for it...It has a ride!! I love looking at the Helly Hansen gear in the shop when you exit one of the best dark rides ever! The costumes the CM's wear are beautiful and make you feel like you're there. The restaurant leaves a little to be desired but the little cafe makes up for the lack of good food.

Pros:

It has a ride!!! Beautifully themed.

Cons:

Needs a better restaurant.

Reviewed by LoverofDisney Review Date: 04/30/2020

Overall I truly enjoy this pavilion. I love Akershus and it is a wonderful place to go meet the princess's. The Kringla bakeri has pretty good treats and the school bread is a classic. I personally have found it is more of a love hate treat I don't love it but some people love it! It is no France pavilion but still super fun and if you have a Frozen fan definitely check it out.

Pros:

Akershus, Character Meet and Greet (Elsa and Anna!)

Cons:

I love Frozen but feels a bit like a Frozen Pavilion now

Reviewed by AmandaG823 Review Date: 04/30/2020

I just love the Norway pavilion so much. The Frozen ride is adorable, the food is great, and the atmosphere is lovely. Elsa and Anna are a great character opportunity and I’m obsessed with the perfume that they sell.

Pros:

Beautiful, Frozen ride, food, perfume lol

Cons:

Needs more entertainment

Reviewed by lydia57 Review Date: 04/30/2020

I miss the ride. Otherwise it is quite nice

Pros:

Shops, buildings

Cons:

Not enough info about the country

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2020

I love when I see that Stave church coming up to the pavilion, we’ve had many amazing memories at the Princess breakfast at Askershus, and the Frozen ride is absolutely amazing.

Pros:

Princess breakfast, the atmosphere of Restaurant Askershus, Frozen Ever After ride, the Stave church and the museum inside of it

Cons:

I would just say aside from the Stave church it’s not a beautiful pavilion to look at, it’s not one I typically hang out in like some others

Reviewed by JanelleB Review Date: 04/13/2020

One of my favorite pavilions, although some of the changes are not my favorite. I love Frozen, but feel like it has really taken over the pavilion. Wish they had left it with the Somerhaus and that store and left eh other store to be just items from Norway. Miss Maelstrom too. I also enjoyed Akershus as a restaurant but totally understand why they made into a character dining experience. Wish we could see more interesting characters or have it be a Frozen dining experience

Pros:

Visually beautiful. Stave church and exhibits within Food is fabulous Great bathrooms Ride is still very cool

Cons:

A lot of Frozen The smell of Laila perfume by Ger Ness very prominent as it is sold in store. I love it, but it might be a lot for others.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2020

Best pavilion

Pros:

Frozen ever after is an amazing ride the bakery is amazing Anna and Elsa are icons and the atmosphere is amazing

Cons:

Their food game isn’t as on point as some of the other pavilions

Reviewed by jessicacritch Review Date: 04/13/2020

Although Norway houses Frozen Ever After, there isn’t much else to it. The Norway bakery has some good snacks, but it’s not a good quick service. It lacks in activities and atmosphere. The princess dining is good, but tucked away. I wouldn’t consider this a must-do pavilion unless you have a little one that loves Frozen/princesses.

Pros:

Frozen Ever After, Characters

Cons:

Activities, entertainment, dining

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions