Reviews of Norway Pavilion

Reviewed by HeartBreakKris Review Date: 03/01/2021

One of 2 pavilions with a ride, Norway is a must-do! Although I prefer Maelstrom with its unique look at the real country of Norway & it’s mythology, the Frozen attraction is also fun. Of course kids will love it. The shopping is fun. And because of Geir Ness’s perfume, the whole pavilion smells absolutely amazing!

Pros:

Best smelling pavilion! Good shopping & a fun ride

Cons:

Becoming more based on Frozen than actual Norway

Reviewed by CarlyMarie33 Review Date: 12/28/2020

this is by far my favorite pavilion to visit. the food is very similar to the homeland of norway, the architecture is beautiful, anna and elsa are here, there's a ride too. the only reason this isn't a 10 is because i wish it was a bigger space! i wish disney would add onto this pavilion.

Pros:

beautiful, good food, anna and elsa, ride

Cons:

small

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/19/2020

My favorite pavilion in World Showcase. If you like Disney Princesses this is a most do for you.

Pros:

Elsa and Anna, Frozen Ever After, Akershus.

Cons:

Long lines

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/06/2020

This pavilion is stunning, it got mountains, waterfall and amazing architecture. And also a great ride.

Pros:

Frozen ever after

Cons:

Area a little tight after frozen opened

Reviewed by DisneyDana Review Date: 05/01/2020

One of my favorites because...wait for it...It has a ride!! I love looking at the Helly Hansen gear in the shop when you exit one of the best dark rides ever! The costumes the CM's wear are beautiful and make you feel like you're there. The restaurant leaves a little to be desired but the little cafe makes up for the lack of good food.

Pros:

It has a ride!!! Beautifully themed.

Cons:

Needs a better restaurant.

Reviewed by LoverofDisney Review Date: 04/30/2020

Overall I truly enjoy this pavilion. I love Akershus and it is a wonderful place to go meet the princess's. The Kringla bakeri has pretty good treats and the school bread is a classic. I personally have found it is more of a love hate treat I don't love it but some people love it! It is no France pavilion but still super fun and if you have a Frozen fan definitely check it out.

Pros:

Akershus, Character Meet and Greet (Elsa and Anna!)

Cons:

I love Frozen but feels a bit like a Frozen Pavilion now

Reviewed by AmandaG823 Review Date: 04/30/2020

I just love the Norway pavilion so much. The Frozen ride is adorable, the food is great, and the atmosphere is lovely. Elsa and Anna are a great character opportunity and I’m obsessed with the perfume that they sell.

Pros:

Beautiful, Frozen ride, food, perfume lol

Cons:

Needs more entertainment

Reviewed by lydia57 Review Date: 04/30/2020

I miss the ride. Otherwise it is quite nice

Pros:

Shops, buildings

Cons:

Not enough info about the country

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/13/2020

I love when I see that Stave church coming up to the pavilion, we’ve had many amazing memories at the Princess breakfast at Askershus, and the Frozen ride is absolutely amazing.

Pros:

Princess breakfast, the atmosphere of Restaurant Askershus, Frozen Ever After ride, the Stave church and the museum inside of it

Cons:

I would just say aside from the Stave church it’s not a beautiful pavilion to look at, it’s not one I typically hang out in like some others

Reviewed by JanelleB Review Date: 04/13/2020

One of my favorite pavilions, although some of the changes are not my favorite. I love Frozen, but feel like it has really taken over the pavilion. Wish they had left it with the Somerhaus and that store and left eh other store to be just items from Norway. Miss Maelstrom too. I also enjoyed Akershus as a restaurant but totally understand why they made into a character dining experience. Wish we could see more interesting characters or have it be a Frozen dining experience

Pros:

Visually beautiful. Stave church and exhibits within Food is fabulous Great bathrooms Ride is still very cool

Cons:

A lot of Frozen The smell of Laila perfume by Ger Ness very prominent as it is sold in store. I love it, but it might be a lot for others.

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions