Reviews of Spaceship Earth

Reviewed by BrittS117 Review Date: 11/23/2021

I adore Judi Dench and loved being able to listen to her narrate this ride. I thought the first half of the ride was very good and paced well. Towards the end, I felt the jumps in time were a little rushed and hurried. I felt a little motion sick when going through the darkness with just the stars, but I'm sure I'm probably the only one who is that sensitive for it to bother them.

Pros:

Fun relaxing ride through history

Reviewed by Mollysnumber1fan Review Date: 10/26/2021

I found this ride entertaining because I love history. However everyone else in my family found it brining. I would definitely ride again but it wouldn’t be a “must do” attraction for us.

Pros:

Love the history & you get to go into the “Big golf ball”!!!

Cons:

Can be boring for non-history loving people

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/16/2021

This is a must do every single time I am in Epcot. Its a blast through time and super iconic. Its a fantastic way to cool off as well. While the animatronics could use a little tlc this is always going to be a fantastic ride.

Pros:

Iconic, A/C, brings history to life

Reviewed by Sparky999 Review Date: 09/03/2021

With all the changes going on in Epcot, along with the unbelievably poor version of Journey into Imagination, this feels like the last link to the Epcot of old. While it certainly needs some updating, I hope they keep all of this ride's best characteristics- iconic lines, those amazing smells and the excellent storytelling. The only aspect of this ride that needs totally rethought is the finale- which is an absolute travesty compared to how it used to be.

Pros:

The smell of burning Rome, the quotable dialogue, the amazing moonscape at the top of the sphere, tells a great story. This ride feels like the last remnant of the original Epcot vision.

Cons:

The ending is embarrassing, some of the effects and animatronics could do with a bit of love

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 08/03/2021

This is my absolute must-do ride for me at Epcot. It feels like old school Epcot and gives me chills every time. It's seriously so inspiring and reminds me of how far we have come as humans and the responsibility we all have to make a better world for the future. A perfect day in Epcot starts with Spaceship Earth for me.

Pros:

Iconic ride, long slow-moving ride in the air conditioning, inspirational

Cons:

A little outdated

Reviewed by CaptainQuick Review Date: 07/31/2021

An Epcot must as it fits the theming perfectly. A fun, educational, and interactive ride for the whole family.

Pros:

Relaxing. Oh and the smells!

Cons:

Dark ride, frequent stops during the ride.

Reviewed by YodaBest3521 Review Date: 06/28/2021

This is an iconic ride. However, the ride seems incomplete since it stops at the invention of the first computer. It leaves you wanting more but is a nice escape from the Florida weather.

Pros:

Relaxing, A/C, Short Wait, Personal Story at the End

Cons:

Dated

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/13/2021

Educational and fun. Plus, who can pass up riding in the ball!

Pros:

Educational with a look into the future

Cons:

Not as exciting as many other rides

Reviewed by BridgetW Review Date: 05/19/2021

This is a must do on our first day of every Disney trip.

Pros:

classic, relaxing

Cons:

dated

Reviewed by TalkAboutStank Review Date: 04/21/2021

I love this ride so much. It fits Epcot so well. I love being able to learn about our past and then getting the chance to build my future. I love when Disney makes rides that are educational and fun. My favorite part is when you get to the top of the Epcot ball and they say something like "20 million years of time travel has brought us to this... our spaceship earth". Gives me goosebumps EVERY TIME. I hope they don't change it around too much. They need to keep the educational theme. I also love the narrator.

Pros:

Fits EPCOT perfectly. Educational.

Cons:

Not the most thrilling.

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions