If you’ve been missing some of the higher-end dining options available around Disney, now is your chance to bring one home!
Learn how to create this beautiful steak from Disney Springs all on your own!
The BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs offers some amazing steaks. Executive Chef Bob Getchell walks us through how to get that same quality ourselves.
Ribeye Steak or NY Strip, thin or butterfly cut
2 tsp Gibsons seasoning salt
2 tsp cracked black pepper, semi coarse
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup red wine
1/4 cup beef broth
2 tbsp heavy cream
1. Season both sides of steak with seasoning salt and black pepper to taste.
2. Heat a nonstick pan on high heat, and add vegetable oil. Place steak carefully into pan.
3. Sear both sides of steak for 3 minutes, or until brown. Continue on medium heat for a more well-done cook.
4. Place the steak on a plate to rest. Pour out the oil from the pan, but do not wipe or rinse. Return the pan to the burner on medium heat.
5. Pour red wine and beef broth into the pan. Scrape brown bits from the pan with a spatula. Reduce for about 2 minutes, or until the wine and broth are halved.
6. Return steak to pan and coat with the sauce. Allow steak to reheat.
7. Plate the steak. Add additional sauce and garnish as desired.
We hope you’ll put this recipe to the test! Impress your friends and family, and bring a bit of Disney to your dinner. Be sure to complete the meal with even MORE Disney recipes — we’ve got a whole database!
Are you going to try this steak out at home? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!