Reviews of Living with the Land

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/27/2021

I find this ride very boring like many people do. I can find an appreciation in the greenhouse section but I wish they could incorporate that into a more engaging educational ride. The beginning is lackluster to say the least and the scenes presented are very outdated with no interesting animatronics present. I don’t know if it’s just because I’m so eager to get off but I find that this ride is very long and slow for what it’s worth. It’s hard but not impossible to understand why some people like it so if you do good for you, I would never discourage other people’s interests. But this review and the outrageously short wait times show that a good chunk (probably the majority) of the Disney population and I do not enjoy this “attraction”. With that being said they should change or completely demolish it as soon as possible. I would like to suggest that a loose storyline should be added at the VERY least. Maybe invent a catchy tune and turn it into a pirate of the Caribbean esc ride or throw a jokester in there and give it the jungle cruise vibe. Though both of those ways would take out the uniqueness of the ride I think if this is what it has to be to be unique then I doubt people would mind if it’s not. Personally, I would love to see this ride refurbished with the beginning scenes being completely cut and only the greenhouse portion remaining. Then there would be much room to create something better to tie into that section of the ride whatever that should be. Actually, I don’t even really like the greenhouse section that much. So...if I’m getting a say...I think this ride should just be replaced and if one would like to see the greenhouse they should be able to take a FREE walkthrough of just that (I do understand you get to see it apart of a paid tour but I think they should have it open as a free walkthrough by itself). Also whatever ride should replace that should still be a boat ride. Thank you 🙂

Pros:

There’s an abundance of hidden mickeys so at least you have that to entertain you because the ride certainly won’t.

Cons:

It exists.

Reviewed by gormand28 Review Date: 01/20/2021

Fine, i guess

Pros:

it is cool to see the food they have in the land

Cons:

B O R I N G !

Reviewed by Braden Review Date: 07/28/2020

This is not a good ride. I am at Disney to have a good vacation not a science lesson. I don’t recommend this ride.

Pros:

Fun for some people.

Cons:

Very boring.

Reviewed by NatalieWay Review Date: 07/14/2020

I do not enjoy this ride. It is very long and not super interesting to me. If you're super into environmental, ecological stuff, you'll probably find it interesting.

Pros:

Relaxing boat ride. Short lines. Long ride.

Cons:

Not exciting. I personally don't find it interesting. Too long.

Reviewed by Aussie Review Date: 06/13/2020

I know I should love being educated but plants are not my thing

Pros:

relaxing boat ride out of the heat

Cons:

Sadly boring

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/15/2020

A calm boat ride looking at a few plants. Skip unless you love agriculture.

Pros:

If your tired and hot you get to sit and enjoy the air.

Cons:

With all the amazing things at Epcot this feels like your wasting your time.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/04/2020

This ride is not very exciting, much more on the educational side. Not a must do.

Pros:

Usually a short line

Cons:

A little boring, especially for older kids

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/12/2021

Nice and relaxing but not our family's favorite

Pros:

Educational and lots of hidden Mickey's

Cons:

Not very thrilling

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/14/2021

The first part is the most boring thing I have ever seen in a disney attraction. The second part is interesting to me. Definitely not a must do.

Pros:

Short wait times, if not a walk on. Cool look at the greenhouse.

Cons:

Super boring first half. Whole thing is boring to little kids.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/30/2020

It’s a slow moving ecology ride. It is quint essential Epcot but it is DATED

Pros:

Lots of learning

Cons:

Needs some updating

Other topics in Epcot Rides and Attractions