Reviews of Earl of Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich

Services: Quick Service

Reviewed by hippoparker Review Date: 09/27/2018

Great and reasonable place to eat

Pros:

Wide variety of sandwiches and salads

Cons:

Need more seating.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 09/27/2018

Always a must do. Fast service even though sometimes very crowded. Great value for a hearty sandwich great selection. Always our first stop on vacation as well as our last and a couple in between.

Pros:

Great value for an awesome made to order sandwich

Cons:

Sometimes hard to find a table but can always use outside seating

Reviewed by MaAnniee Review Date: 01/27/2016

Ordered several salads (Caesar, Almond Berry, Cobb) and all were excellent and very fresh. Took a couple back to the resort for the next day and lettuce was still crisp.

Sandwiches were good as always. Miss the meatball sub, but have never been disappointed with the Holiday Turkey. My friend, who had never had one, was so pleased that she took one for her flight home.

Had my first breakfast sandwich - BLT - and it was so good I wished we had went back to Disney Springs in the morning just to I could have gotten another.

Pros:

quick service, prices

Reviewed by omalley1118 Review Date: 11/02/2014

This is one of our favorites and a must do every time!!! We have never had a bad meal here!! The kids love their Mac and cheese and pizza sandwiches. I had the Hawaiin one which was tasty. DH Had the seasonal Thanksgiving sandwich, which he loved. This place is always crowded, but I will say that the line moves much faster than you would imagine!!! All in all, we love this place!

Pros:

Great food, good prices, convenient location

Cons:

Crowded

Reviewed by powlen21 Review Date: 09/23/2014

The sandwiches were delicious! Remember to sign up on the Earl of Sandwich site to receive a free sandwich for your birthday.

Pros:

delicious sandwiches

Cons:

not crazy about the macaroni

Reviewed by featheredbuddy Review Date: 09/02/2014

We have always had great sandwiches when we have stopped here. The value is great. I just wish they were a little bigger.

Pros:

Price and great food

Cons:

long lines limited inside seating

Reviewed by jacwin1 Review Date: 06/04/2014

sandwiches are always fresh, hot and delicious. The kids grilled cheese is great, I almost swiped some from my Granddaughter. We had full monty's and the original, all were great

Pros:

excellent sandwiches

Cons:

very crowded

Reviewed by MrsCharming Review Date: 04/05/2014

Don't be scared off by seemingly long line. We love Earl so much we ate here 3 times on this trip. Each time the line was wrapped out the door but we never waited more than 15 min to order. After ordering wait approx 5 min for food.
The bacon avocado sandwich is addictive. DDs loved the DJ dance party out front each night. If we were locals I have a feeling we would be at Earls on a weekly basis.

Pros:

Tasty and cheap, fast moving line

Cons:

Long line looks much worse than it is

Reviewed by WarEagleAuburn Review Date: 01/03/2014

This is the best bang for your buck at Disney. They have a great selection and we have never been disappointed. Don't let the long line stop you from coming in...it moves quickly. The Earl's club and meatball sandwiches are the favorites of our family. Delicious!

Pros:

Great food, cheap!

Cons:

crowded

Reviewed by ladyarli Review Date: 06/19/2013

I ate dinner there on June 15th. It was my first visit, and it won't be my last! Everything looked good, but I finally decided to order the Chicken Chipotle Avocado sandwich. Delicious! I didn't order any sides or dessert, because I wanted to get ice cream from Ghirardelli's. Next time I go back I'll try a different item.

Pros:

tasty food, good portion

Cons:

crowded