Reviews of Morimoto Asia

Reviewed by Perkisizing Review Date: 09/27/2021

Pricy? Yes! But the atmosphere is excellent and at least from what I could see there was not a bad seat in the house. Even the waiting area was awesome! We had an excellent Sangrio, and our meal was really delicious, and those ribs… sublime! I highly recommend. Yes it will be pricy but worth it, especially if you love Asian food, but let’s be honest, there is something for everyone on this menu.

Pros:

Excellent variety of food and drink Delicious food and drink Great seating and atmosphere Comfy waiting area

Cons:

Pricy.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/06/2021

Probably best dinner we had on vacation. Husband and I split sushi platter and small plates. Excellent service and food

Pros:

High quality food, intimate setting

Cons:

Expensive, small plate sizes

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

Honestly, I don't give out 10s very often but this restaurant deserves it! The food here is hard to beat, the service is always excellent, and the atmosphere is great. This would be a good place to go if you are looking for a date night restaurant in Disney World or are looking for something a little different. The Buri-Bop is excellent and they have a great drink list. PLUS if you are on the dining plan, dinner here is normally 2 credits BUT you can get lunch, which is basically the same menu, for just one credit!

Pros:

great atmosphere, food, beverages, and service. Good for date night!

Cons:

NONE!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 12/09/2020

My husband and I loved this place! We had an amazing server, Jesus, that recommended and covered our first round of mango lemonades as well as providing a dessert for our honeymoon! We both got the ramen which was packed full of flavor.

Pros:

Elevated dining without the elevated cost

Cons:

Geared more for the adults but kids may love it too

Reviewed by SamG13 Review Date: 12/07/2020

Best meal of Our trip! I got the ribs! OMG! it was so good. I would get it again in a heartbeat. The peking duck was amazing also! My 4 yr old even ate it.

Reviewed by D2PCMom Review Date: 06/16/2019

I had the Buri-Bop and my son had the Duck Ramen, both were amazing!! Loved how they make the Buri-Bop in front of you and explain how it’s being made. We sat at the upstairs bar as this was a last min decision to go to DS and the place was beyond packed. I think it was a 90 min wait for a table. Can’t wait for our next trip so we can come back.

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Amazing!!!

Pros:

Best food we’ve ever had on Disney Property! The only place my family requests every visit twice a year!

Reviewed by John Kappers Review Date: 09/30/2018

We had a party of 10 for 7:30 reservation. We were seated promptly and the service and food were great!

Pros:

New menu item prepared at the table.

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

Three of us set out for dinner on a Saturday night in April to Disney Springs without a reservation. The wait at Frontera Cocina was an hour so we walked over to Morimoto and sat in the bar. The dinner menu was offered. The orange chicken was delicious and so was the Singapore Laksa noodles. We three enjoyed our meals and pots of tea very much. Our dinners were a good value.

Pros:

tasty, nice size portion

Reviewed by King Ezekiel Review Date: 02/20/2017

We visited the evening of 02/13/17

Let me start with our appetizers: The Kanikame Rangoon's and The Morimoto Spare Ribs. All I can say about the rangoon's is all rangoon's you eat after your visit to Morimoto Asia will be inferior. I'd gladly pay $15 for 3 of them. As for the ribs, eat them slowly and enjoy every bite. The meat just falls right off the bone and almost melts in your mouth. Know what I know now, I would have just ordered a few dozen ribs and eaten those exclusively.

For dinner I had the Duck Ramen, my mother had the Beef Lo Mein Noodles and my father had the Sweet and Sour Crispy Branzino. My mother thoroughly enjoyed her noodles, however my father didn't care much for the fish, although it is supposed to be a chef special. As for my ramen, I thought it was kind of bland. I wouldn't order it again. Also a note with the ramen, they do put whole sprigs of parsley in it. Make sure you chew the ramen thoroughly because I choked on the parsley several times.

For desert, we shared an order of the Churro Fondue. While it wasn't delicious, I personally think I could replace the churro's they served with the churro's from Magic Kingdom and you couldn't tell the difference.

All in all, going back I think I'll order a different entree next time but as for the appetizers, I would highly recommend each of them.

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, cast members