Reviews of Morimoto Asia

View Menus at Morimoto Asia Dining Location

Cuisines: Asian

Cuisines: Asian
The first pan-Asian restaurant from celebrity Chef Masaharu Morimoto, featuring flavors from across the continent. This Disney Springs dining destination includes unique exhibition kitchens showcasing traditions like Peking duck carving, and dim sum.

MENU, Photos and more: http://allears.net/dining/location/morimoto-asia

Watch a restaurant review:

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/14/2020

I was so excited to eat here but was ultimately underwhelmed. I got the tonkotsu ramen and my husband got some chicken dish. We were here at lunch after days of eating heavy meals.Maybe we were just not hungry or got the wrong things, but neither of us cared to finish the food. I love the decor and there were a lot of interesting things on the menu.

Pros:

Decor, a lot on the menu

Cons:

We didn’t love what we got

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/23/2020

This has to be the most disrespectful and worst managed restaurant in all of Disney Springs. They cancelled my reservation 2 hours before the set time by email. No explanation. And the manager even hung up on me on the phone when I called them.

Pros:

Cons:

Badly managed

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/27/2019

Food was not to our taste, not at all what was expected.

Pros:

none poor service and food not to our taste

Cons:

besides food not being good, price was shocking two adults and two teens, was $185!!

Reviewed by D2PCMom Review Date: 06/16/2019

I had the Buri-Bop and my son had the Duck Ramen, both were amazing!! Loved how they make the Buri-Bop in front of you and explain how it’s being made. We sat at the upstairs bar as this was a last min decision to go to DS and the place was beyond packed. I think it was a 90 min wait for a table. Can’t wait for our next trip so we can come back.

Reviewed by Busymom1015 Review Date: 04/17/2019

Amazing!!!

Pros:

Best food we’ve ever had on Disney Property! The only place my family requests every visit twice a year!

Reviewed by John Kappers Review Date: 09/30/2018

We had a party of 10 for 7:30 reservation. We were seated promptly and the service and food were great!

Pros:

New menu item prepared at the table.

Reviewed by auntiekeiki Review Date: 09/27/2018

I love that my party could get right in without reservations. The orange chicken was enough for 2 people. It was the best orange chicken I have ever eaten. Definitely will go again!

Pros:

beautiful decor

Reviewed by disneydiner Review Date: 06/03/2018

Three of us set out for dinner on a Saturday night in April to Disney Springs without a reservation. The wait at Frontera Cocina was an hour so we walked over to Morimoto and sat in the bar. The dinner menu was offered. The orange chicken was delicious and so was the Singapore Laksa noodles. We three enjoyed our meals and pots of tea very much. Our dinners were a good value.

Pros:

tasty, nice size portion

Reviewed by MelissaStone Review Date: 08/31/2017

This restaurant is very elegant and very comfortable. The food is just average. If I have any extra dining credits left then I will come back, otherwise not.

Pros:

atmosphere

Reviewed by Britt Review Date: 04/30/2017

The restaurant is beautiful and we were seated on the patio which was nice because we got a good nighttime view of Disney springs and the folks walking around. Our dinner experience wasn't quite so nice mainly because of our server who encouraged us to order more food (and spend more $$) than I felt that I should have in the end. He told us main dishes would take awhile to come out so we should order appetizers. We got Miso soup and it showed upright before the main dish. He also said meat dishes were not big enough to share like the rice and noodle dishes which didn't turn out to be the case. So in the end we left a lot of food on the table and I felt bad that I ordered so much. My daughter got sushi which was good, but other dishes were just OK and nothing better than my local Chinese restaurant. Next time I think we'll just do the street food.

Pros:

Atmosphere

Cons:

Price, service