Reviews of Morimoto Asia

View Menus at Morimoto Asia Dining Location

Cuisines: Asian

Cuisines: Asian
The first pan-Asian restaurant from celebrity Chef Masaharu Morimoto, featuring flavors from across the continent. This Disney Springs dining destination includes unique exhibition kitchens showcasing traditions like Peking duck carving, and dim sum.

MENU, Photos and more: http://allears.net/dining/location/morimoto-asia

Watch a restaurant review:

Reviewed by angela923 Review Date: 11/12/2015

Had dinner at Morimoto on 11/6/15, Restaurant décor was beautiful, bright & modern Lights hanging from ceiling looked like a school of jellyfish. Wait staff and hostess were attentive and helpful. I ordered miso soup and it came in a large bowl with 4 smaller bows, and a ladle to the table. The soup was enough for 4 and at $6.00 for large bowl was a good bargin. This was the only bargin though. My wife's Hot and sour soup for a cup was $8.00.
I had peking duck $48.00 & my wife had lobster chow fun $45.00. My daughter had beef lo mein $20.00 and her son had a kids lo mein $12.00.
On the all ears menu page there is a beautiful picture of the Peking duck. This picture is magazine quality. We all know the food never looks like the picture, imagine my surprise when the exact duplicate was placed in from of me. The peking duck was excellent! My wife enjoyed the lobster chow fun. she did say it was messy and hard to eat, but delicious. Noodles were not cooked enough, too aldente.
My daughter and grandson loved their meals. Demitry our waiter was very attentive.
Now the price for everything mentioned above plus 3 sodas$3.50 each and a bowl of edaname $6.00 was $165.61 without tip. I left and even $200.00. Pricey? Yes, but remember food was Iron chef quality. So you pay Iron chef prices. Only complaint was portions were so large had no room for sushi!! Oh well maybe next time.

Pros:

Beautiful restaurant, generous portions, attentive staff

Cons:

priceyb