Reviews of Biergarten - Lunch/Dinner

View Menus at Biergarten Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: German, American

Cuisines: German, American
Read more about Biergarten including links to the menus here: http://allears.net/dining/location/biergarten

Buffet - Lunch/Dinner
Live Entertainment
Germany - World Showcase - Epcot

Reviewed by SIDump Review Date: 01/29/2020

This is tucked away in Germany Pavilion. After you give your name you can walk around the German town while you wait for your name to be called. Once inside you feel like you are at a Lunch/Dinner show. The food is served as a buffet and there is entertainmnet as you are eating.

Pros:

Great German food and fun entertainment

Cons:

Tables are to close to each other

Reviewed by tiffynicole1984 Review Date: 01/04/2020

This isn't my favorite restaurant but my boyfriend and I have eaten here 3 years in a row now because he loves it. We had lunch Monday 12/02/19. We were on the deluxe dining plan and for two adults the price was $138.99. We had a major issue with our dining plan credits here - our waitress took off 11 credits for one meal! Make sure to check your receipts! We had to go to our hotel front desk to get this straightened out and I wrote to Disney about the mishap and actually got a phone call with an apology about this.

Pros:

Buffet - the mac & cheese is very good and my boyfriend loves the grapefruit beer

Cons:

Messed up dining plan credits, sit with strangers, expensive if not on dining plan

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 11/04/2019

My favorite! The food is delicious, the staff is delightful, the show is entertaining.

Pros:

Food, staff, and atmosphere

Reviewed by tdischer Review Date: 08/11/2019

Been here many times over the years. Last time was 3 years ago. Was just as good as we remembered! The band was exactly the same and were terrific. Family enjoyed it well. Liked meeting the people at our table. Super busy but got seated right away.

Pros:

food, music, love the atmosphere

Reviewed by DillonSmith03 Review Date: 06/13/2019

Extremely fun atmosphere with great food, my 3 year old daughter really enjoyed the entertainment.

Pros:

Food and Entertainment

Cons:

Waited way passed our reservation time to get a table.

Reviewed by disneymom35 Review Date: 06/06/2019

Food was very fresh and plentiful. As usual, could not eat everything I wanted. Beer was great and so was the show.

Pros:

Good, flavorful, authentic food. Show.

Cons:

Sometimes can be a little awkward sitting with strangers

Reviewed by LouO Review Date: 04/29/2019

A buffet style of various German foods, afforded me the opportunity to try things I wouldn't even know what to order; so that was awesome!

Pros:

Great food Great atmosphere and fun place

Reviewed by snovak Review Date: 04/24/2019

Had an early dinner here the end of Jan and got preferred seating tickets for the Disney Broadway show. We have eaten here before and enjoy getting to know our table neighbors. As usual the food was very good with a wonderful selection and the best part was the restaurant wasn't too busy at that time, so everything was plentiful and hot. They have the best selection of desserts and listening to the band is an added plus - what fun.

Pros:

Great selection of German dishes, very attentive wait staff

Reviewed by hsmamato2 Review Date: 04/18/2019

Most fun buffet! Entertainment,great food.... I love it here!

Pros:

Great food- love the entertainment

Cons:

not much

Reviewed by ars0525 Review Date: 04/11/2019

They now charge the same for lunch & dinner I was told. Have always loved coming here for lunch & the price was reasonable for what you got. But now it's $44 for lunch with no characters & they didn't even play the band/entertainment which we were there from 12:10-1pm-ish so there should have been something happening. If they want to charge more, they need to do more. The group seating doesn't bother me as I have no issue with chatting or sitting with people. I like everything about it except the cost so maybe for people it's a one time try?

Pros:

food, group seating

Cons:

price, no entertainment