Reviews of Biergarten – Lunch/Dinner

Biergarten Restaurant

Services: Buffet/All You Care to Eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/05/2021

I Love it I think its the Best Resturant of all in the Epcot showcase

Pros:

love the food Etc

Cons:

if I gotta pick a con-it will be sharing a table with strangers

Reviewed by PoorNanaPoorFather Review Date: 02/17/2021

The food is great and you get a dinner show! All you can eat of fantastic breads, meats, and more. Time your ADR so you can listen to the musicians. The staff was so kind. When I told the waitress how much I loved the cheesecake, she actually went to the back and returned with a print-out of the recipe. This is a must for every trip!

Pros:

Food. Dinner show.

Reviewed by DrSeekersDinoPuppet Review Date: 02/17/2021

All you can eat Sauerkraut is worth the price of admission. Couple that with a two liter of the Schofferhoffer Grapefruit beer and pretzel bread and cheesecake and you have a winning meal. However the food is not the best part, its the lovely folk entertainment that makes this elite.

Pros:

Cons:

Depending on the seat, you may not have the best view of the stage.

Reviewed by mystikmagix Review Date: 02/08/2021

This was a new one for me! I have to say that it was a really good meal! Service was top notch & you get music while you eat which is really cool!

Pros:

A lot of good options, especially for picky eaters! You get music while you eat!

Reviewed by Camryn1993 Review Date: 11/02/2020

This restaurant is quintessential Epcot to me and my family. There is nothing better than the Ambiance of feeling like your actually in a German town. And the stage show is an added treat! We always love the food and it’s truly our favorite Epcot splurge.

Pros:

Atmosphere. Great food you can’t get at home. Entertainment.

Cons:

Sometimes sitting with other folks just isn’t my cup of tea when I’m enjoying a dinner with family, sorry!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/21/2020

this is one of our favorites and a place my husband and tween have listed as a "must" on each trip. the idea of sitting with others has never been an issue - sometimes we are with people who love to chat, which is fine, and other times it's people who pretend like we are not even there, which is fine. if you are interested in the menu and ambiance, but worries about the shared tables - just try it. the food is so good ... the warm potatoes are my FAVORITE!

Pros:

good quality food, lots of choices, entertainment and atmosphere is wonderful

Cons:

not many choices for some vegetarians but I had enough to have a very satisfying meal.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

This place is so much fun! The buffet has great German grub, and the beers are excellent. The show is entertaining but not so loud or in your face that it prevents you from having a conversation with your friends and family. Also love how you feel like you're in a German village at night.

Pros:

Good food, beers, and show.

Cons:

None.

Reviewed by gcgallagher Review Date: 03/31/2020

My family has made it a tradition to eat here every time we take a trip to Disney. It's a great "all you care to enjoy" buffet with delicious German options, a polka band and gorgeous scenery inside the restaurant. I love it! Something that my family loves but others may not enjoy is that unless you come with a very large party, you won't be seated alone. The communal-style seating makes it so you'll get to meet strangers from somewhere in the world and enjoy dinner with them. If your family is very introverted or looking for a private dining experience, Biergarten may not be for you.

Pros:

Delicious food, buffet, good music, gorgeous scenery, communal-dining

Cons:

Communal dining may not be your speed if you're introverted

Reviewed by Katelyn Review Date: 03/26/2020

My family & I have gone to Biergarten for every trip I've taken to Disney, so this location holds a lot of memories for us. Some stand outs in particular for this location (memories aside) is the wide selection of food at the buffet. My family has both picky & adventurous eaters, so there is something for all of us here. The best thing about this is if you catch one of the dinner shows when the cast members come out and sing, dance, and play various instruments. If you can time it to catch a dinner show I would definitely recommend

Pros:

Food, atmosphere, service

Cons:

Nothing!

Reviewed by Gingy160 Review Date: 11/04/2019

My favorite! The food is delicious, the staff is delightful, the show is entertaining.

Pros:

Food, staff, and atmosphere