Reviews of Tony’s Town Square Lunch/Dinner

Other Menus at Tony's Town Square

Tony's Town Square

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by FishinGoofy Review Date: 09/13/2021

This is really good Italian if you get out of your comfort zone and order something you do not recognize. Don't come here and order chicken alfredo and expect something more than Olive Garden. BUT I had a Gnocchi dish with vegetables that was absolutely amazing! The Hazelnut torte was also delicious. This is likely going to be a place we visit every single trip.

Pros:

Great food. Good Service. Meal can be a little fast but in Disney time is everything. theming

Cons:

Again meal can be a little fast but for me personally time is money.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 02/03/2021

One of the best dinner restaurants in the Magic kingdom it’s a hidden gem! Their pizza is the closest to Italy pizza I have ever eaten and their spaghetti sauce is amazing! The chicken parmigiana is my second favorite dish! The caprese is my favorite appetizer it’s so fresh!

Pros:

The best pizza on property!!

Cons:

Very heavy food

Reviewed by TMJG29 Review Date: 01/11/2021

We had a great experience. We were seated on the patio looking at the center of Main Street. We really enjoyed our meals and our server was great.

Pros:

Good menu, something for everyone

Cons:

We didn’t have any.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/23/2020

it’s the cutest with all the lady and the tramp photos everywhere. it smells amazing in there. i had the spaghetti and chicken parmigiana, it was absolutely delicious and i had the whole thing.

Pros:

the food, the smells and the adorable lady and the tramp theme

Cons:

nothing

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/04/2020

My daughters absolute favorite restaurant.

Pros:

Atmosphere, service and great food.

Cons:

n/a

Reviewed by PHeidecker Review Date: 04/14/2020

I believe this is the best restaurant within the Magic Kingdom. I\\\\\\'ve been here twice and each time had the steak medallions with the bacon marmalade sauce. It\\\\\\'s absolutely incredible, as is the service, which is pretty expected throughout property.

Pros:

Everything!

Cons:

It's a bit loud?

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/25/2020

Absolutely LOVED the food here, had tons of great bread and pasta and had a great lunch with my family!

Pros:

great food and friendly staff

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

I have never had a bad experience here. The food has always been as amazing and the service has been impeccable. Even one time when I was there on a solo trip and had lunch at Tony’s, my server spent a few moments and talked with me.

Pros:

Sooo yummy Great servers

Cons:

VERY LOUD when crowded

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/26/2019

great place

Pros:

view

Cons:

non

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 06/26/2019

Wonderful food have eaten here every year since they have served food two trips ..winter and summer.The service is just "Down Home" A great family place...

Pros:

Top Notch..Fun..Good Food..one of those first Disney Places to start your Experiences..