Reviews of Yak and Yeti Restaurant

View Menus at Yak and Yeti Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: Asian, American, African

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: American, Asian
Read more about Yak and Yeti Restaurant here, including a link to the menus :http://allears.net/dining/location/yak-and-yeti

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/27/2019

We were a party of 6 dining here in the first week of November. I first had an ahi tuna salad but there wasn't near enough dressing or other items on the salad- it felt mostly like just lettuce with a touch of tuna. That was disappointing. However, I had heard rave reviews of the Chicken Tikka Masala and boy did that NOT disappoint. Hands down, one of the best I've ever had!

Our server seemed to be annoyed that she was being given tables, including ours, and did not choose to refill our drinks until we asked...twice.

All in all the chicken saved the experience for me and I would go back for THAT!

Pros:

Chicken Tikka Masala

Cons:

Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/26/2019

when we attend AK with my business partner his wife says this is a must. I think it is average.

Pros:

Nice theme, fair pricing

Cons:

have not really had a bad experience here. Just kind of average.

Reviewed by jannielane Review Date: 11/14/2019

I made the wrong selection - Pork Belly Ramen. Expecting to get actual pork belly ramen, I was disappointed to get a bowl with three small slices of pork, a few mushrooms, an egg (excellently cooked), a few noodles, and a huge amount of aging and raw carrots. The carrots so dominated the flavor that the meal became disgusting after a few bites, because the carrots tasted old. My alcoholic drink was good. I had been craving pineapple upside down cake, but based on the poor entree, I was reluctant to spend $12 on a slice of dubious cake. Service is friendly and efficient, but the floor near us was dirty after a large group left, and no effort was made to clean up.

Pros:

Good alcoholic beverages; good service

Cons:

Food was not good

Reviewed by Becky B Review Date: 08/08/2019

A favorite of my family's and it didn't disappoint this trip. Lo mein, Korean BBQ ribs, Thai crab cakes, Ahi tuna nachos - everything was fabulous. Our party of nine were well taken care of and the chef and server handled allergies wonderfully. Food is just delicious, service an A+, atmosphere great. Try the Pink Himalayan cocktail. Can't wait to go back.

Pros:

food, service, everything

Reviewed by Disneygal Review Date: 06/12/2019

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner here in January, 2019.

Pros:

Great food quality, nice portion sizes, excellent service. The tea was awesome on a cold, rainy Florida night!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/31/2019

We ate here on May 30 - 2 adults & 2 kids. The food was all very good, however our server was not. She was fine at first, however, she was not friendly. She brought our drinks, took our order, and then other people brought the food out. We didn't see her again for at least 30 minutes. Never offered drink refills or an additional drink from the bar. When she finally returned, we asked for one dessert and boxes for the kids' leftovers. She brought boxes, and someone else brought the dessert. We again sat waiting to get our check and leave for another 20-30 minutes. Maybe she was just having a bad day, but we felt like she was annoyed by her job. We saw several other servers working hard and checking on their tables frequently. No complaints about the food - it was great.

Pros:

Food was all great

Cons:

Service was far below average

Reviewed by KimH134 Review Date: 04/21/2019

Asian food restaurant.

Pros:

Friendly helpful staff. Air conditioning.

Cons:

Lo Mein overcooked. Everything too salty. We didn't have a good experience.

Reviewed by Pgroyal Review Date: 04/18/2019

Had a great meal here. Everyone in our party, 10 of us, loved the food

Pros:

Great drinks

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 04/17/2019

Happy with everything!

Pros:

Food was good and service was too

Reviewed by tillch2 Review Date: 04/17/2019

We stopped here for a break in our day on a very hot day. The food was good-we had the chicken tikka masala and pot stickers. both were very good. service was good but think she was disappointed we were splitting items. too hot to eat too much:)

Pros:

location, food, air conditioning

Cons:

can be difficult to get to hostess stand- need a bigger waiting area,

Other topics in Animal Kingdom