Reviews of Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Other Menus at Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 10/18/2021

We ate here for a late lunch/early dinner. Beautiful establishment and amazing flavors! I chose the ahi tuna nachos as my meal, vs as an appetizer, and they were AMAZING!

Pros:

Wonderful themeing and fantastic food if you're into some more exciting flavors.

Cons:

Unless you're a picky eater, this place is well worth it! Also, because of our time slot, it didn't allow me to try any food from Pandora as I was still too full! *sobs*

Reviewed by KevintheSnipe Review Date: 08/17/2021

I don’t care what anyone else says- this is my favorite restaurant on property! The food is all delicious- we have never had a bad dish here. The best meal I ever had in my life was at this restaurant. Three words: Kobe…. Beef…. Burger….
It is the best meal I have ever had, and I know it will be impossible for me to order anything else on the menu my next visit. We have always had good service when we’ve dined here. The atmosphere is great, especially if you get a window table on the second floor because you can people watch and get a nice view. This is one of the few table service restaurants in the parks that has a few really good dessert options. I have always had the Mango Pie but have heard many great things about the Cream Cheese Wontons. There are many different items available which means there is a large variety of items and a better chance that everyone will find something they will enjoy. There are large portions of all the dishes we have eaten which equals out to the price you have to pay for the meal. You may even need to be cautious of the amount of food you order because there is a good chance you will fill up with appetizers even before your entrees come! I love this restaurant and will be coming back to eat there every trip!
(I would rate this restaurant 11 out of 10 if I could!)

Pros:

Great service, AMAZING food, nice atmosphere and large portions of food.

Cons:

Possibly a little bit expensive but otherwise, this restaurant is perfect!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/31/2021

So, this is a great restaurant, have eaten here many times, great food/great service...however...apparently you have to be part of the Landry’s Club to be able to reserve a seat now, which I find very unfair! Not a good way to do business or treat people 🙁

Pros:

Great food/service

Cons:

Have to be a Landry’s Club member :/

Reviewed by Kyrie Review Date: 05/30/2021

Overall, this place is ok. We enjoyed the potstickers. For entrees we had the burger and the sweet and sour chicken. Both were just pretty average, although the rice was really dry, but I'm sure it was just a bad batch. We had a minor food issue that was handled really well by the server but poorly by the manager and I can't recommend this place based on that. We both work in customer facing environments so if something's wrong we keep things low-key but still expect service, whereas it seemed like the priority for the manager on duty was just that we weren't making a scene.

Pros:

Potstickers, friendly hosts and servers

Cons:

Food quality, consistency, mgmt attitude

Reviewed by mhw Review Date: 05/26/2021

Yak & Yeti is one of my family\\'s favorite restaurants at Disney. The food is always well-prepared and some of its menu options such as the Ahi Tuna Nachos, Chicken Tikka Masala, etc. are on our \\\"must order\\\" list. This restaurant is a hidden gem.

Pros:

The atmosphere, the food, the beverages and the service.

Cons:

It can be difficult to get a reservation. Be sure you book a reservation here as soon as you are able to book!

Reviewed by James Review Date: 05/02/2021

Wonderful food, and atmosphere. One of the best restaurants on property. We go each time. We haven’t had a bad dish here, ever.

Pros:

Food, holy cow is it good!

Cons:

Noisy, but you are at a theme park sooooo, who cares.

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 04/22/2021

One of the most delicious and unique restaurants on all Disney properties. Extensive menus coupled with great service in a incredibly themed and distinctive venue. We come there every time we visit Animal Kingdom.

Pros:

Varied menu with something delicious for everyone in your party. Beautiful theming feels like yow are dining the the East.

Cons:

Hard to get reservations.

Reviewed by MehargMagic86 Review Date: 04/22/2021

I was on a girls trip with my mom and sister in 2012 when we stumbeled across Yak & Yeti. We were lucky to snag a table and we were so glad we did. We enjoyed the food and wonderful atmosphere. Every time I go to Animal Kingdom I have to stop here to grab a bite to eat!

Pros:

Amazing flavorful dishes, great atmosphere, and friendly staff

Cons:

Is a little expensive but well worth it!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

This place ALWAYS hits the spot. I've only been twice now but both times were met with a wonderful waiter (Joe) and great food/drinks. It was me and my mother, we got an appetizer (The egg rolls, AMAZING with the sauce), a special and chow mein with chicken. We DEFINITELY did not need both entrees. SO MUCH FOOD. Had two drinks as well which were fun. Never any complaints about this place. It was great for just me and my mom but great for the whole family as well.

Pros:

GREAT portions. Fun atmosphere. Lovely service!

Reviewed by minnielaur Review Date: 02/10/2021

Went here on my past trip, and wow! Our server was lovely, and they were so accommodating to my allergies. I always have troubles eating Asian style food due to my allergies, but they made me feel so comfortable. We had a delicious meal, and the portions were huge! Would definitely recommend.

Pros:

Big portions, wonderful service, lots of space and seating, cool decor.

Cons:

You’ll be so full you’ll explode

Other topics in Animal Kingdom