Reviews of Yak and Yeti Restaurant

View Menus at Yak and Yeti Restaurant Dining Location

Cuisines: Asian, American, African

Children's Lunch/Dinner Menu

Cuisines: American, Asian
Read more about Yak and Yeti Restaurant here, including a link to the menus :http://allears.net/dining/location/yak-and-yeti

Reviewed by RebeccaAspinall Review Date: 07/15/2020

Every time we travel here, we always have to make a stop here. My kids prefer the adult option for Lo Mein over the kids portion. The flavor is different, and they prefer the adult taste.

Pros:

Food is fresh and fantastic. Very flavorfull

Cons:

A bit pricey, but its Disney. Also, they got rid of the sushi! What?!

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

We enjoyed the coconut shrimp dish, chicken tikka masala and chew mein. Server was very helpful in highlighting the best options.

Pros:

Tasty food, theming

Cons:

Some areas very loud

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

I had dinner here with my best friend last year. I met a WeTV celebrity there, too (someone from Bridezillas!). The service and theming were great, however the food did not live up to my expectation. My best friend however did fully enjoy her meal! I had the chicken tikka masala which is my favorite Indian dish, and she had a limited time special: a combo of steak (or ribs I forget) and coconut shrimp with mashed potatoes. She had the Yak Attack drink which she liked and I had a cherry limeade non-alcoholic drink which was very tasty!

Pros:

theming, tasty drinks, excellent service

Cons:

wasn't blown away with the food

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I really my meal here. The theming in AK in general is amazing but it continues well inside the restaurants. I ordered a steak that had an AMAZING spicy sauce on top. It was cooked perfectly. Then I got the mango pie for dessert.<3 My husband got some sort of "Asian" meal with fried rice and said it was terrible. So I would say be careful on your meal choices. Luckily we were on the dining plan so it wasn't a big hurt in our pocket to eat more.

Pros:

Steak, mango, theme

Cons:

Whatever he got to eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/24/2020

The food is great and the service was good. I got the tuna nachos which were huge and amazing, as well as the duck, which was also very good.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

More time consuming and more expensive then a quick service.

Reviewed by EvaEarnst Review Date: 03/07/2020

Fantastic upscale food!

Pros:

Unique but not crazy weird.

Cons:

Pricey.

Reviewed by willyhab Review Date: 02/18/2020

This is my favorite place to eat in AK. The drinks are amazing here and if you like to eat different foods come to Yak and Yeti. We had great service but the only problem is you might have to go downstairs to use the bathroom if you are on the second level.

Pros:

Almost everything you can think of

Cons:

Mobility issues for the bathroom.

Reviewed by mistymassachusetts Review Date: 02/18/2020

Love, love, love this place. Great food, even better drinks. One place the whole family agrees on!

Pros:

Great menu selection

Reviewed by AmberMac Review Date: 02/06/2020

Really great food! Attentive servers. This place isn’t owned by Disney, but it’s run like it is. Impeccable guest care! Our food was delicious, however they are not as prepared to deal with food allergies as other restaurants on property.
I’ve eaten both in the area that’s kind of like a sunroom that has a view over the park outside, and in the brightly colored dining room area. The room with the view of the park is nicer, and a bit more quiet.

Pros:

Yummy food Very strong adult beverages Excellent service Servers will go quick or slow depending on your schedule (no rushing or delays) Wonton dessert!!

Cons:

A little loud

Reviewed by magicalcouple Review Date: 11/27/2019

We were a party of 6 dining here in the first week of November. I first had an ahi tuna salad but there wasn't near enough dressing or other items on the salad- it felt mostly like just lettuce with a touch of tuna. That was disappointing. However, I had heard rave reviews of the Chicken Tikka Masala and boy did that NOT disappoint. Hands down, one of the best I've ever had!

Our server seemed to be annoyed that she was being given tables, including ours, and did not choose to refill our drinks until we asked...twice.

All in all the chicken saved the experience for me and I would go back for THAT!

Pros:

Chicken Tikka Masala

Cons:

Service

Other topics in Animal Kingdom