Reviews of Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Other Menus at Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by James Review Date: 05/02/2021

Wonderful food, and atmosphere. One of the best restaurants on property. We go each time. We haven’t had a bad dish here, ever.

Pros:

Food, holy cow is it good!

Cons:

Noisy, but you are at a theme park sooooo, who cares.

Reviewed by beachbb1 Review Date: 04/22/2021

One of the most delicious and unique restaurants on all Disney properties. Extensive menus coupled with great service in a incredibly themed and distinctive venue. We come there every time we visit Animal Kingdom.

Pros:

Varied menu with something delicious for everyone in your party. Beautiful theming feels like yow are dining the the East.

Cons:

Hard to get reservations.

Reviewed by MehargMagic86 Review Date: 04/22/2021

I was on a girls trip with my mom and sister in 2012 when we stumbeled across Yak & Yeti. We were lucky to snag a table and we were so glad we did. We enjoyed the food and wonderful atmosphere. Every time I go to Animal Kingdom I have to stop here to grab a bite to eat!

Pros:

Amazing flavorful dishes, great atmosphere, and friendly staff

Cons:

Is a little expensive but well worth it!

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/16/2021

This place ALWAYS hits the spot. I've only been twice now but both times were met with a wonderful waiter (Joe) and great food/drinks. It was me and my mother, we got an appetizer (The egg rolls, AMAZING with the sauce), a special and chow mein with chicken. We DEFINITELY did not need both entrees. SO MUCH FOOD. Had two drinks as well which were fun. Never any complaints about this place. It was great for just me and my mom but great for the whole family as well.

Pros:

GREAT portions. Fun atmosphere. Lovely service!

Reviewed by EmmyMorgan94 Review Date: 02/10/2021

My family has eaten lunch here multiple times, and we have never been disappointed! The food is always delicious, and the service has always been great.

Make sure you plan your meal here for an off time, as they usually have a long wait at peak meal times.

We definitely recommend the Pork Pot Stickers and the Mango Pie! You will not be disappointed!

Pros:

Great food. Quiet atmosphere. Consistent service.

Cons:

Can have a long wait.

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 01/08/2021

Absolutely love! It is a must do in animal kingdom

Pros:

-great service -options for all

Cons:

-can have a long wait

Reviewed by Jnet Review Date: 12/07/2020

Great variety on the menu, lots of healthy and tasty options, lots of options for those with dietary restrictions. When I have eaten there what I have ordered has been well priced. Love being a Landry's member and getting priority seating if I haven't prebooked a table.

Pros:

Menu variety.

Cons:

Can get long wait times if you haven't booked and are not a Landrys member

Reviewed by MagicPreppy Review Date: 11/12/2020

was here Aug 2 on a HOT day. The Potsticker appetizers were awesome, and the lettuce cups were the perfect thing to eat to refresh and cool down on a hot day. The side of Baby Bok Choy was just okay, but it was really the perfect place that day.

Pros:

great food that is different from theme park fare

Cons:

mixed drinks were okay

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Yak and Yeti? More like Yummy and Yummy!!! Yak and Yeti is located in Asia at Animal Kingdom. The restaurant has beautiful interiors and the menu includes pan-Asian foods and they also offer chef's specials that are not included in their menus online. This is a Landry's establishment so if you don't have a reservation you can show your Landry's card for prompt seating. Service was great and the food was amazing! The potstickers and firecracker shrimp were a great start to the meal. My parents and I loved the miso salmon!!! It was cooked perfectly and was melt in your mouth delicious. It paired well with the stir fry veggies and brown rice. My boyfriend enjoyed his soy-glazed steak with mashed potatoes. We had mango sorbet and fried wontons for dessert. Everything was delicious! There's a reason this restaurant books up fast. It is the bomb!

Pros:

Great theming, delicious food, indoor seating

Cons:

Might not be the best for non-adventurous eaters

Reviewed by EvaEarnst Review Date: 03/07/2020

Fantastic upscale food!

Pros:

Unique but not crazy weird.

Cons:

Pricey.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom