Reviews of Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Other Menus at Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Yak and Yeti Restaurant

Services: Table Service

Reviewed by mbelerique19 Review Date: 12/07/2020

We ate here December 2019 and really enjoyed our meal. We had two different allergies at our table and the chefs accommodated them very well. I am allergic to pineapple so I was very happy to be able to have their signature cream cheese wonton dessert sans pineapple.

Pros:

Great chinese. Beautiful restaurant

Cons:

Service was slow

Reviewed by BrianFromBama Review Date: 11/15/2020

Been here five times and it’s always great. Gotten honey chicken and lo mein every time I think. Great food and great service. Portions are a little small but I think I like they don’t let me over eat. It’s so good, I can’t review other restaurants cause we always go here.

Pros:

Great food, great service, eating upstairs is fun

Cons:

Pricey, small portions, long waits at times

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 11/15/2020

I was nervous about eating here due to having some food allergies and people in our party not LOVING Asian type dishes, but we had a great meal! My husband said it was the best Korean beef he’s ever had and the chef made me a modified veggie stir fry that was awesome! The restaurant we thought would be soso turned out to being a restaurant we will likely dine at again on our next visit!

Pros:

Good flavors, shareable sized portions

Cons:

Not a widely diverse menu

Reviewed by MagicPreppy Review Date: 11/12/2020

was here Aug 2 on a HOT day. The Potsticker appetizers were awesome, and the lettuce cups were the perfect thing to eat to refresh and cool down on a hot day. The side of Baby Bok Choy was just okay, but it was really the perfect place that day.

Pros:

great food that is different from theme park fare

Cons:

mixed drinks were okay

Reviewed by Jade Review Date: 11/12/2020

Yak and Yeti? More like Yummy and Yummy!!! Yak and Yeti is located in Asia at Animal Kingdom. The restaurant has beautiful interiors and the menu includes pan-Asian foods and they also offer chef's specials that are not included in their menus online. This is a Landry's establishment so if you don't have a reservation you can show your Landry's card for prompt seating. Service was great and the food was amazing! The potstickers and firecracker shrimp were a great start to the meal. My parents and I loved the miso salmon!!! It was cooked perfectly and was melt in your mouth delicious. It paired well with the stir fry veggies and brown rice. My boyfriend enjoyed his soy-glazed steak with mashed potatoes. We had mango sorbet and fried wontons for dessert. Everything was delicious! There's a reason this restaurant books up fast. It is the bomb!

Pros:

Great theming, delicious food, indoor seating

Cons:

Might not be the best for non-adventurous eaters

Reviewed by RebeccaAspinall Review Date: 07/15/2020

Every time we travel here, we always have to make a stop here. My kids prefer the adult option for Lo Mein over the kids portion. The flavor is different, and they prefer the adult taste.

Pros:

Food is fresh and fantastic. Very flavorfull

Cons:

A bit pricey, but its Disney. Also, they got rid of the sushi! What?!

Reviewed by Cazstar Review Date: 06/20/2020

We enjoyed the coconut shrimp dish, chicken tikka masala and chew mein. Server was very helpful in highlighting the best options.

Pros:

Tasty food, theming

Cons:

Some areas very loud

Reviewed by misslenisekayy Review Date: 04/19/2020

I had dinner here with my best friend last year. I met a WeTV celebrity there, too (someone from Bridezillas!). The service and theming were great, however the food did not live up to my expectation. My best friend however did fully enjoy her meal! I had the chicken tikka masala which is my favorite Indian dish, and she had a limited time special: a combo of steak (or ribs I forget) and coconut shrimp with mashed potatoes. She had the Yak Attack drink which she liked and I had a cherry limeade non-alcoholic drink which was very tasty!

Pros:

theming, tasty drinks, excellent service

Cons:

wasn't blown away with the food

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/31/2020

I really my meal here. The theming in AK in general is amazing but it continues well inside the restaurants. I ordered a steak that had an AMAZING spicy sauce on top. It was cooked perfectly. Then I got the mango pie for dessert.<3 My husband got some sort of "Asian" meal with fried rice and said it was terrible. So I would say be careful on your meal choices. Luckily we were on the dining plan so it wasn't a big hurt in our pocket to eat more.

Pros:

Steak, mango, theme

Cons:

Whatever he got to eat

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 03/24/2020

The food is great and the service was good. I got the tuna nachos which were huge and amazing, as well as the duck, which was also very good.

Pros:

Great food

Cons:

More time consuming and more expensive then a quick service.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom