Reviews of Pongu Pongu - Pandora

View Menus at Pongu Pongu Dining Location

Snacks Menu

Cuisines: American, Other/Ethnic
Read more about Pongu Pongu here, including a link to the menu: http://allears.net/dining/location/pongu-pongu

Opened May 27, 2017
Lounge/Bar in Pandora

Reviewed by DisNurseMom Review Date: 11/20/2020

If you’re not into the pineapple lumpia, this spot doesn’t have much else to offer. While the lumpia is delicious, I am very much not a fan of the night blossom. Way too sickly sweet and the alcohol doesn’t cut the sugar flavor at all. The beer options are okay but you can get better QS elsewhere!

Pros:

The pineapple lumpia

Cons:

No seating, limited offerings, options are too sweet

Reviewed by Mya Review Date: 11/18/2020

I was extremely delighted to try the pongu lumpia this year. It was fantastic and the cast member who provided the service was incredibly kind and delightful

Pros:

The food was delicious and the service was impeccable

Cons:

Not very much seating available.

Reviewed by Jburns16 Review Date: 11/18/2020

The pineapple lumpia was delicious and not as sweet as I was expecting (which was good). I also has a margarita and was impressed that you could taste the tequila! The line moved quickly and service was excellent!

Pros:

Delicious snack options and reasonably priced.

Cons:

The lumpia is slightly messy but definitely worth the extra napkin.

Reviewed by DisMomma88 Review Date: 11/18/2020

I stop here every time I'm visiting the Valley of Moara! I think the Pongal Lumpia is my favorite snack of all the parks. And I enjoy both the Rum Blossom and Moara Rita, my husband always enjoys a Mo'ara High Country Ale. And we can't forget the Collasal Pretzel with cheese! Definitely a family favorite! Always a good experience here and we would highly recommend for a snack and/or drink!

Pros:

Unique and delicious food and drinks, Always friendly

Reviewed by AllyMom914 Review Date: 11/18/2020

We had breakfast there, earlier this year, and it was quite tasty. My daughter had the French toast sticks and I had the sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. Both pretty standard but tasted good and was filling. I indulged in the Mo'ara Margartia, because I had the dining plan and was part of my meal. It was on the sweeter side and was a pre-made mix drink. It was good, but I probably wouldn't get it again if I had to pay $ 13 outright for it. Also, it come with Boba balls, so if you're not a fan maybe go for a different drink.

Pros:

Quick and easy, and pretty good food for the money.

Cons:

The Pandora Ranger starts his performance right there. Can get really crowded.

Reviewed by LizCaruso Review Date: 11/18/2020

The pongu lumpia is great!

Pros:

Pongu lumpia

Cons:

Small menu

Reviewed by LizCaruso Review Date: 11/18/2020

The pongu lumpia is great!

Pros:

Pongu lumpia

Cons:

Small menu

Reviewed by MichelleWitty Review Date: 11/18/2020

Has some good unique snacks and drinks. Not a lot of different options food wise. Really meant for a quick snack option

Pros:

Unique drink choices

Cons:

Only 2 food options total so not a lot of variety food wise

Reviewed by StevenWilson Review Date: 11/18/2020

The drink is AMAZING! I love it here. Great vibe here always

Pros:

Great drinks

Cons:

Nothing really :)

Reviewed by Luvsdug Review Date: 11/15/2020

Had the Night Blossom and the Pongo Lumpia and sooooo delicious. Went in November and the Christmas decorations were adorable. Great themeing and service

Pros:

Quick service with charm and good food

Other topics in Animal Kingdom