Reviews of Pongu Pongu – Pandora

Pongu Pongu

Services: Kiosk

Reviewed by rahbekah Review Date: 07/22/2021

The Rum Blossom was quite delicious! The theming is great, and there is much to love on this menu!

Pros:

Theming, great drinks, good location

Cons:

Long line and can get crowded

Reviewed by KSteele Review Date: 07/14/2021

My son is a picky eater, so he couldn't eat at Satuli Canteen. But we wanted too. So we got him the giant pretzel and a night blossom and brought it to Satuli Canteen.

Pros:

Night blossom, giant pretzel

Cons:

The line was not set-up well, and two people cut in front of us, and the attendant did not even notice.

Reviewed by missfit Review Date: 06/20/2021

The Rum Blossom was just what I needed after a long, hot day in the park! The Pongu Lumpia on the other hand tasted like a soggy pineapple pizza without ham and sauce (the best parts). What's supposed to be cream cheese had a closer consistency to cottage cheese. Bleh! It's one of only two snacks on the dinner menu, and I wish I'd picked the other one. BF and I agreed this was the worst snack we tried in any park.

Pros:

Tasty Drinks

Cons:

Food, No Mobile Ordering

Reviewed by madteaparty Review Date: 05/10/2021

Stopped here for the pongu lumpia out of curiosity and was not disappointed! The night blossom drink was pretty sweet, but I mostly bought it for the aesthetics and the boba balls. If you’re looking for a light, fruity snack that’s a little outside the box, I recommend trying the pongu limpia- not to mention it’s one of the less expensive wdw treats!

Pros:

Fast service, unique treats/drinks

Cons:

Wasn’t 100% thrilled with night blossom drink

Reviewed by MeganC Review Date: 03/23/2021

Love pineapple, love cream cheese so the pongu lumpia is simply the best. Get one for a snack or two if you’re really hungry. I haven’t tried any other food from this place as the options are very slim but it’s a good place to grab a snack and some drinks if you’re hungry but not starving.

Pros:

Good food Good drinks Adult drink options

Cons:

Very small Limited food options

Reviewed by BiggestStitchsGreatEscapeFan Review Date: 03/03/2021

This is a place in Pandora where you can get a snack or even a small quick breakfast. There's more drinks than snacks but you'll still walk away glad you had something unique! I had their French Toast Sticks and the Pongu Lumpia. If you look up what the Pongu Lumpia is, it sounds gross but is actually fabulous. I also tried the non-alcoholic Night Blossum since I don't drink, and it was sour but very refreshing and tasty!

Pros:

Simple menu and really quick quick service!

Cons:

More drinks than snacks and not everyone likes pineapple.

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

The Pongu Lumpia (pineapple/cream cheese spring roll) is a game-changer!

Pros:

Pongu Lumpia, pretty drinks

Cons:

would not recommend if you do not like sweet things

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

Love the pongu lumpia (the pineapple spring roll) and the specialty drinks, although they can be a little sweet and sugary! This is a great place for a quick drink and I rarely see a long line here.

Pros:

pongu lumpia!

Cons:

drinks are a little sweet

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/05/2021

We had heard people rave about this place so we made a point to try it but I have to say I was very disappointed. We waited about 30 minutes in line to try the night blossom and the sweet lumpia. There's no place to sit so we found a corner to stand in. The drink was more sour than sweet and the lumpia at Disneyland were so much better than the ones in Pandora. I will not be going back.

Pros:

I guess some people like sour drinks

Cons:

Long wait and no seating.

Reviewed by DisNurseMom Review Date: 11/20/2020

If you’re not into the pineapple lumpia, this spot doesn’t have much else to offer. While the lumpia is delicious, I am very much not a fan of the night blossom. Way too sickly sweet and the alcohol doesn’t cut the sugar flavor at all. The beer options are okay but you can get better QS elsewhere!

Pros:

The pineapple lumpia

Cons:

No seating, limited offerings, options are too sweet

Other topics in Animal Kingdom