Reviews of Pongu Pongu – Pandora

Pongu Pongu

Services: Kiosk

Reviewed by MeganC Review Date: 03/23/2021

Love pineapple, love cream cheese so the pongu lumpia is simply the best. Get one for a snack or two if you’re really hungry. I haven’t tried any other food from this place as the options are very slim but it’s a good place to grab a snack and some drinks if you’re hungry but not starving.

Pros:

Good food Good drinks Adult drink options

Cons:

Very small Limited food options

Reviewed by BiggestStitchsGreatEscapeFan Review Date: 03/03/2021

This is a place in Pandora where you can get a snack or even a small quick breakfast. There's more drinks than snacks but you'll still walk away glad you had something unique! I had their French Toast Sticks and the Pongu Lumpia. If you look up what the Pongu Lumpia is, it sounds gross but is actually fabulous. I also tried the non-alcoholic Night Blossum since I don't drink, and it was sour but very refreshing and tasty!

Pros:

Simple menu and really quick quick service!

Cons:

More drinks than snacks and not everyone likes pineapple.

Reviewed by slidersport Review Date: 02/15/2021

The Pongu Lumpia (pineapple/cream cheese spring roll) is a game-changer!

Pros:

Pongu Lumpia, pretty drinks

Cons:

would not recommend if you do not like sweet things

Reviewed by tetimko5 Review Date: 02/13/2021

Love the pongu lumpia (the pineapple spring roll) and the specialty drinks, although they can be a little sweet and sugary! This is a great place for a quick drink and I rarely see a long line here.

Pros:

pongu lumpia!

Cons:

drinks are a little sweet

Reviewed by JennyLiz Review Date: 01/05/2021

We had heard people rave about this place so we made a point to try it but I have to say I was very disappointed. We waited about 30 minutes in line to try the night blossom and the sweet lumpia. There's no place to sit so we found a corner to stand in. The drink was more sour than sweet and the lumpia at Disneyland were so much better than the ones in Pandora. I will not be going back.

Pros:

I guess some people like sour drinks

Cons:

Long wait and no seating.

Reviewed by DisNurseMom Review Date: 11/20/2020

If you’re not into the pineapple lumpia, this spot doesn’t have much else to offer. While the lumpia is delicious, I am very much not a fan of the night blossom. Way too sickly sweet and the alcohol doesn’t cut the sugar flavor at all. The beer options are okay but you can get better QS elsewhere!

Pros:

The pineapple lumpia

Cons:

No seating, limited offerings, options are too sweet

Reviewed by Mya Review Date: 11/18/2020

I was extremely delighted to try the pongu lumpia this year. It was fantastic and the cast member who provided the service was incredibly kind and delightful

Pros:

The food was delicious and the service was impeccable

Cons:

Not very much seating available.

Reviewed by Jburns16 Review Date: 11/18/2020

The pineapple lumpia was delicious and not as sweet as I was expecting (which was good). I also has a margarita and was impressed that you could taste the tequila! The line moved quickly and service was excellent!

Pros:

Delicious snack options and reasonably priced.

Cons:

The lumpia is slightly messy but definitely worth the extra napkin.

Reviewed by DisMomma88 Review Date: 11/18/2020

I stop here every time I'm visiting the Valley of Moara! I think the Pongal Lumpia is my favorite snack of all the parks. And I enjoy both the Rum Blossom and Moara Rita, my husband always enjoys a Mo'ara High Country Ale. And we can't forget the Collasal Pretzel with cheese! Definitely a family favorite! Always a good experience here and we would highly recommend for a snack and/or drink!

Pros:

Unique and delicious food and drinks, Always friendly

Reviewed by AllyMom914 Review Date: 11/18/2020

We had breakfast there, earlier this year, and it was quite tasty. My daughter had the French toast sticks and I had the sausage, egg and cheese biscuit. Both pretty standard but tasted good and was filling. I indulged in the Mo'ara Margartia, because I had the dining plan and was part of my meal. It was on the sweeter side and was a pre-made mix drink. It was good, but I probably wouldn't get it again if I had to pay $ 13 outright for it. Also, it come with Boba balls, so if you're not a fan maybe go for a different drink.

Pros:

Quick and easy, and pretty good food for the money.

Cons:

The Pandora Ranger starts his performance right there. Can get really crowded.

Other topics in Animal Kingdom