Reviews of Anandapur Ice Cream Truck

Reviewed by mcarolla Review Date: 03/05/2021

My husband and I stopped here for a quick cool down of ice cream. It was your typical chocolate/vanilla swirl. Nothing special but at the same time that often hits the spot. If you are looking for something you can't get anywhere else then this isn't your spot but nothing bad about it either.

Pros:

Classic, tasty ice cream

Cons:

Nothing you can't get just at Disney

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 08/18/2020

reilly good:)

Pros:

sooper good

Cons:

there's know where to sit and eat but you can go down and wach the monckey's

Reviewed by Anonymous Review Date: 05/01/2020

One of my favorite childhood memories is hanging out with my day while my mom and brother were on Everest. (I was too scared) and He bought me a mickey bar from this cart. Perfect on a hot day. Perfectly themed to park area.

Pros:

Ice cream, dining plan accepted, imagineering details. I think it's normally close to a bathroom

Reviewed by darcelmargliotti Review Date: 06/18/2019

Great ice cream. Convenient location a must have every visit

Pros:

Good flavor Perfect ice cream

Reviewed by Dfan79 Review Date: 06/07/2014

Anandapur is always a good place to grab an ice cream. The soft serves are sooo much better than the hard versions in Disney World. They remind me of Dairy Queen‘s ice creams, which is a really really good thing. I have to get a soft serve at this place or Refreshment Port (Epcot) every single Disney trip.

I like the look of the aqua blue bus, it has so many random pictures of animals and boats on it. It sounds like it would be weird looking, but it’s actually quite beautiful. It’s positioned in a good spot in the park, a short walk from Kali and Everest. The only problem I have with this area is that there isn’t many seats nearby. Me and my family had to sit on hard stones situated near a busy restroom. But in the end it was all worth it because it kept me from melting down.

Pros:

ice cream

Cons:

seating area

Other topics in Animal Kingdom